/ss/ - Secret Santa

Reminder that today could be your last chance to send something that will arrive on time!

Thank you German user~ The package felt super heavy so you must've spent a bunch on shipping costs. Your card is 10/10 too.

LC from Belgium, tracking service says your card has arrived to post office. Hurry up and go pick it.

>fourth thread in a row
Okay, this is too much. At this point you deserve your thread being deleted, can't you guys be patient and wait until friday night for the next one?

And the worst part is, someone will make a thread on wednesday saying something like "LOL I always miss the weekend threads xD"

Traditional art is always so awesome.

/ss/ threads are so cute though.

I don't even participate in Sup Forums's Secret Santa, but it's really cute seeing anons send and receive cards and presents amongst eachother.

So what should I write in the middle of the card? Everything else is done.

Allahu akbar infidel and put a clock on top of your packets

And I agree, but people need to think that Mods will eventually delet every /ss/ thread if this becomes a general thing. Last year, a few threads were in fact deleted and I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet this year.

You shoul've already send that card by now, my dude. Write something about what a great taste in anime your user has even if that's not true, wish him a merry christmas and send it now. You don't want your card to be late, do you?

>you deserve your thread being deleted
So we've finally reached the point where anons enjoy seeing threads they like deleted.

Nah, it's just that I'm worried about how mods will react over constant /ss/ threads.

Besides, there's nothing to talk about right now. Just look at yesterday's thread, it was a cringefest of people complaining because people outside of Sup Forums is participating on this. We should wait at least five days until the next thread.

Any South Easter Asia bros here? BM from Philippines have you gotten your gift yet??
I haven’t seen my name/ country and one of my /ss/ told me the gift will be late

Dear user from the Netherlands, got your package today, thank you so much and Merry Christmas! Really enjoyed the card, good job on the inside of that. Gonna open them up in a week.

>Marzipan Kartoffeln
Neat, enjoy!

When threads go super shitpost mode like the last one, it's time to let off for a bit.

Are those custom stamps?
Thread went to shit because nobody got mail on Sunday and thus had nothing to post aside from shit

M from Australia and SB from Toronto, I already said this on a previous thread, but your cards were sent last friday. Now we only have to believe in Christmas Magic, I'd like to see those cards being posted this month.

I won't even bother this year. I tried out two years in a row and in neither year did I get what I asked for. Also busy with personal life so I don't exactly have time for it anyway.

I think at least everyone got listing off all the Grinch boogeymen off their chest.

>he actually sent a card to toronto

That's good, because it's way too fuckin late for you to get in. Also, who asks for specific things for secret santas? Where's the damn fun if you know what you're getting?

I unironically want to see my card on a Toronto party. But it's not going to happen unless they have that party around January. I highly doubt these cards will make it on time.

I've already accepted my grinch on both cards and gifts.
At least it seems, all my assignments got their cards and gifts.

Thread was started during the weekend (in some time zones), which is what makes it okay. After this, no threads until Friday.

Im sorry user. I got absolutely nothing last year, but this year I got stuff. Karma maybe. I know it really sucks to get jewed out while everyone is really happy in the thread opening their cards and gifts.

It was started 9 minutes before midnight in literally one irrelevant timezone, fuck off.
Why does everyone ignore the fact that mods deleted these threads last year for this same bullshit

>don't know if gift from Tattun was in the card tier or the gift tier

>tfw I'll never get a gift from Tattun
Maybe if I donate to their patreon?

Depends, did you say LWA was ur favorite show in ur wishlist or something? I think he sent cards to many people who mentioned it in their lists.

t.someone who got a card from tattun

I didn't put it in my cards wishlist but I put it in my other one for presents
I should've mentioned it along with Gurren Lagann, I believe

That would be the best possible scenario, but it's not going to happen. Some faggot will make a thread after this one dies, I'm sure.

I'm happy it arrived. Shipping wasn't too bad actually, as long as it's below 10kg the costs are reasonable.

I hope you like the Christmas food, I know quite a few Brits who don't like marzipan at all.

Merry Christmas!

>listed Constanze as waifu
>lwa was the first series on my list
should have just stopped there, fug

If this wasn't your very first day on this board, you would know a week before Christmas the 1 thread a week rule is lifted

It's been a week before Christmas for a few weeks huh. Must be Groundhog Day.

If this wasn't your very first day on this board, you would know mods only started that unofficial "rule" last year and never said anything about it being lifted

I'm gonna love eating them, and the gingerbread. Are you okay with me sending a card back too? Can I take it that Constantine is a good waifu to use?

Don't post angry user.

I'd be very happy to receive a card back! Constanze a cute

This.

It will be done

Yes, the post office lady told me I had a package from HK. Sorry I still haven't got it since I'm away from home because of work. Thanks mate.

>Tracking says user got my card
Post it.
Post in now!

>tracking says card boarded a plane 5 days ago
Where the fuck is it. It has tracking and insurance ffs

Was I not supposed to add VAT and delivery cost(to me) to the items bracket price?

>add VAT
Isn't that already included in the price nowadays? You shouldn't count shipping though

>Isn't that already included in the price
Not if you buy from nipland

You fuckers need to start reading the things you're signing up for.

It has been said 200 times every fucking thread before december NOT to include shipping costs

Yes but shipping the gift to me,not to user

well, looks like mods aren't gonna delete this so I'll go ahead and post
how did it go this year for everyone? for me the easiest to hardest goes like this: shopping for user < sending off < what to write < making the card

fingers crossed something comes in the mail this week.

user B***** , your gift has been delivered

You're a retard.

Having user post my card and thank me for it in the thread was the best thing. It was not much of a card, but I really out effort in the message and I'm glad they appreciated it

u niggas really want to get poisoned

The worst that has happened is someone getting spicy cookies

All I want for Christmas is being dead without putting my family through the pain of knowing I killed myself.

yea, cuz the ones who died cant report back

I read a story once of people mixing in human body parts in cookies and bakery goods. Crazy shit. Id never eat cookies from an user, maybe my dog can eat them though

I'd rather die happy thinking I had a good Christmas because user baked me cookies than kill myself after another shitty one.
Seriously though, nobody would be stupid enough to do that it would be very easy to trace it back to them

that's not how it works. you're here forever.

>traced back
If you were to kill an user, how would they trace it?

>nobody would be stupid enough to do that
Dude, this is an anime board, I bet at least 40% of the current userbase think about suicide once a day. A man with nothing to lose is something to be feared.

As soon as the police figure out who Santa Loli is, it's a done deal.

>human body parts
>in cookies and bakery goods of all things
not sure why but fuck I'd eat it anyways if it were on sale or gifted to me by an user

What if you give out a false address?

>Try to kill your user
>Put poison in cookie batter
>Poison vaporizes in oven, turning into gas
>Die in your own home thinking you were so diabolical

That's more how someone trying to poison an user would go on this board.

duh. isn't that what the holidays are for

My santa sent cookies along with my gifts.

I don't give a shit if they had love juice in them, they were tasty as fuck.

I hope someone sends me eggs with body parts in them

0/3 cards received 1/3 gifts received
2/3 gifts posted 2/3 cards posted
Not too worried. Got to flex my creative muscles with cards and bonuses, so I had fun. One of my giftees opened early, so I know he liked his stuff.

does anyone know when the Jebus CDs are supposed to arrive or is it just whenever

I got mine a few days ago.

Heh, maybe this year I'll have the courage to do this shit but I'm a poorfag and an adult man in his 20s afraid of his parents finding out about his hobby so nah

its probably because I ordered mine last minute then

VA from France i got the gift!

>one week left

What are the odds both of my santas are grinching me

Surely one of them will pull through right

I spent 16+ hours on each of my 3 cards but writing the message was by far the hardest and most stressful part. My only hopes that my anons like the rest of the rest of the card enough to overlook my autistic rambling.

Hopefully you get something better than a used ocarina.

You have to sign up for at least 3 things, you can't be sure to get anything at all otherwise

Post your packet you f/a/ggot, so I know you got it. You know Im talking about you

After more than a week of sitting in a warehouse in Australia, my gift to an user there had finally started moving again.

Someone please explain to me why Toronto isn’t banned already after the first time they grinched someone at a normalfag party and now there’s another post about grinching last thread that had the gift I sent out (Saber Lily) along with what I assume are other user’s gifts. It’s increasingly clear that this person isn’t from Sup Forums.

Do you guys open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day

christmas eve

T-7 days until the great grinch meltdown.

P-Please, 2016 Secret Santas...where are you?

What cunt?

Christmas day, but I'm going to open any gifts from anons on Christmas eve so I can post them on Christmas day from my phone without having my family look over my shoulder.

jt from 2036 here.
/ss/ said to open my package once I got it since cookies might go bad before Christmas in the other thread.

Thanks to the user who made this awesome LWA wand and Kemono friends shaped shortcake cookies with love I hope and kf keychain logos.
Only the cookies seemed to have a rough time but thats to be expected, everything else is great.
really though, do you own a 3d printer?

Super jelly of that wand my dude

right after i get them
thanks user

MD from IA

package was shipped last week. feel free to open it. Theyre something thats fragile so I hope it made it through alright

20th for me. No way Im opening anons packet in front of my family

Christmas Eve, after dinner. I leave one single gift for Christmas day so I can go to bed looking forward to it

You mean this?

Sent out all my cards and gifts by the first of the month, and I practiced my handwriting for months for the sole purpose of not embarrassing myself too much for this year's /ss/ so it wasn't as embarrassing writing my cards this year,

The 25th. I'll have to open my SS presents on Friday through since I'm leaving to my parents place on the weekend.