Prison School

So now that the series is over can the author just flat out make Doujins/Hentai using the same characters?

Didn't he already make one that's pretty much a doujin with Meiko?

Author should do a genderswapped version.

>series is over
Last chapter out and confirmed to be last? How did it end?

I don't think next chapter is the final one, how the last chapter ended idk how you tie everything up in 17 pages but we're definitely less than a month away from it being over

At the bottom of the last page in chapter 276 it literally says that the next chapter will be the last chapter. Unless the author is lying or joking then idk.

axed to death

At this point I wouldn't be opposed to Hana going School Days on Kiyoshi and Chiyo and ending it with a nice boat.
Sure would beat a regular shitty rushed ending that we're going to get.

Next chapter has to be 30-35 pages since it's the last, would makes sense why there was a 2wk break

did the chariot arc really kill it?
its a shame because the ending of the arc and some of the stuff after was back to being legitimately good.
heck even some of the ass-man stuff was top notch

whats going on exactly? just run its course? sales low?

It was already announced to be 24 pages long and the break was because the magazine itself was on break.

Cavalry battle was just painful
Too bad, a season 2 would have been nice

>did the chariot arc really kill it?
No. The author being uninspired and lazy killed it, you could tell he didn't give a shit by the constant breaks (277 chapters in 7 years) and the series was already on the decline way before the calvary arc

>tfw didn't start reading the manga until the athletic festival was over
Reading that mess while it was being released must have been berserk-levels of maddening.

>final page is Hana going in a real prison after beating the hell out of Kiyoshi and Chiyo
It would redeem the shitty last chapters but it's never going to happen.

Wow, sports Namek really killed the series.

It will end around the 25th so get ready for Hiramoto to ruin Christmas this year

Gookscans willd drop on the 21st/22nd.

He would rule the doujin scene until his death bed, I've not seen much better art than his.

Why would Young Magazine axe PS if the tanks still reaches 300k sales per volume? It's far from their prime but still a pretty nifty number.

>post an anime gif saying it was Hiramoto's
>tripfag
Color me surprised.

how exactly do they get hold of such early releases?

What about the Wet T-Shirt Contest? Wasn't that suppose to be the end game?

That's not just any tripfag that my friend is Ledouche, one of the dumbest tripfags to haunt this place.

The gooks have connections to the people who prepare the ebook releases of pretty much any manga magazines, so getting actual scans and/or digital scans ahead of shedule is no big deal for them. They basically just pay them ??? yen to get the chapters as soon as the respective author sends it to the respective magazine branch.

fuck i am late on this

Is there that much money in it for Gook/Chink reader sites?

Hiramoto is just lazy, it was even obvious in the art the past 80+ chapters. Which is sad because PS is literally series where you can introduce endless new characters into the story with endless sub-plots

Marumaru has some shitty ads and koreans are tech illiterate, so they make good ad money, that's the big fish.

>you can introduce endless new characters into the story with endless sub-plots
It's funny you're pointing this out when it was Kate and her dykeness that dragged this manga into the mud and never recovered.

>Wasn't that suppose to be the end game?
It was in the 1st arc when ALL the boys were getting character development and were treated like important characters before the series turned into the Kiyoshi-Hana show

They got cute girls in wet t-shirts in last chapters.