Because you have ADHD

this

Because it follows the source material which is boring too

shut up, it's super comfy

> source material which is boring too
Wew.

It's a good mix of Shoujo and Seinen.

Because youre too young for this.
Go back to your DBS & BnHA threads, kiddo.

>follows source material exactly
>incompetence in handling the source material
What could he have meant by this?

Because it's a too watered down story. It has some really good ideas, but whoever wrote this didn't have anything else to fill the gaps and decided to put in the most boring shit ever. Like adding water to give volume to a soup, which sometimes is a good idea for a story, but like they say, a little goes a long way. Too bad that this is a spoon of soup with 20 liters of water.

dumb shrekword scribbler

because it's written by a women who wants to be dominated by a skeleton monster

Boring direction

I absolutely loved the manga but for some reason I find the anime boring too.

Dropped the manga when it revealed that Elias is actually ten times more autistic than previously shown. Such a disappointment.

Girl on the Other Side is superior.

It's a great series.
You just have shit attention span and/or shit taste.
That's all.

I watched until the cat episode and what made me drop it is how poorly everything is exposed. The characters, the world, the magic. The creators might be thinking that leaving things mysterious will keep people watching/reading, but at least to me it just got to a point I didn`t care about anything at all.

Because shows that look like they can potentially break the mold of repetition end up being 90% of the time absolute horseshit.

Recently tried Inyuashiki and that show is basically batman vs. Joker minus any form of story/dialogue/world logic and its just fancy author writing random shit for sake of convenience.

This.

Manga is superior, but we're not getting an adaptation better than this one, so shut up and watch.

Because it not for you.

The only good thing about this is the world building.

you don't get it this is skeleton cowhead housewife kino

go watch your little girls doing girly cute things

The girl is a non-character and, as a result, it becomes hard to care about anything that happens to her (and mostly things are just happening TO her, her lack of agency is astounding). The manga has this problem too, but you're able to concentrate on the world-building and other characters more. The difference between the manga and anime is one of pacing - the anime "forces" you to watch Chise slowly traipse around, where in the manga it doesn't take as much of your time. The anime is therefore dragging out the worst part of the manga (the protagonist), not by fault in the specific adaptation but a problem with a source material that is (almost necessarily) exacerbated by the change in medium.

She is such a blank slate for female viewers to project themselves that is just dull to watch her react to everything and do almost nothing. She is sort of the equivalent of "just the average guy" in a male harem.

I understand that to some extent, but she still seems to be an exaggerated case. I have more empathy for silent protagonists than her. Also,
>implying only female viewers will project themselves

Because it's shoujo and not shonen.

It follows the source material you retard.
This show isn't for kids and plebs.