JoJolion chapter 72

hiwamatanoboru.com/2017/12/18/jojolion-72-and-jojolion-volume-16/

Nobody gives a shit.
It's dead, jem.

This was a great chapter. Nice way to finish off the year.

it took araki 72 chapters to kill a dog

>link still not working

>another dog died
owned

I still think it was hyena.

So ozone baby can control atmospheric pressure?

I was thinking about it too, but how about the sound? Does atmospheric pressure affects or create sound?

Sound is just pressure difference

It might have been the sound of the stand itself, or perhaps it was Jobin’s ears popping that he mistook as an external sound

Yasuho looks really great with that shirt, I hope she wears it more.

could it not just be her ears popping? from change in pressure? it explains the nose bleed and it also makes ozone an insane counter to jobin because atmospheric pressure effects the ability to heat things up right?

Anyways, it pretty much looks like a final fight setting. Joubin gets development from Tsurugi's possible death, and Yasuho gives us the identity of Rock Humans. Shame we'll probably never get to know what the bite marks meant.

Nah, this isn't final fight. Not yet anyway. Poor Tom isn't going to be the main villain because lmao he looks like a baby.

Yes. A quick change in pressure makes you hear a high-pitched whistle

Yes, but there is still a chance that Joubin will be, since he still has a secret ability.

>That's why now, I'm going to teach you 「Doggy Style」

>That Tonio name drop

Get ready for some real italiano shit, boys.

>chapter is out
>Nobody gives a shit
What killed the hype?

>Joubin gets development from Tsurugi's possible death

Betraying humanity for your family's sake, then being betrayed by the rock humans. Jobin has no place in this world.

Monthy Release Was A Mistake

Especially since last month's was a flashback chapter, it ruined the momentum.

What do I miss?

Eri

Part 8 turn out to be even shitter than 6.

He just couldn't control himself, didn't he?

killing dogs again

Yasuho surviving ruined it

Araki's off the wagon!
Someone call his sponsor, Michael Vick[/spoiler

>the coundown to the harvest has started
Are we in the final stretch of the manga? Can it be just a few years left?

My precious Daiya, i missed you.

What did I miss? When was said that he has a.「secret ability」?

Don't die Tsurugi.

It can be a long countdown.

>Countdown

I’m getting New Moon flashbacks.

Is she going to be fleshed out more or have her shine?

It seems like the end game team is going to be Josuke, Rai, Yasuho, Norisuke, Tsurugi, Jobin, Kaato.

I say Jobin and Kaato also because I don't see why they wouldn't at this point now that the Rock Humans have betrayed the family.

I expect it to be long. Just the fact it has begun makes me worry.

Best duo.

High change in pressure will tear your eardrums

I'm sure it will be a blast reading it in one go, but the wait is killing it

it had been 72 chapters, it wasn't going to last forever.

Would be hilarious if everything up to now and some time later will have been just a prologue or setup for Josuke to form a party with the Higashikata family members as they journey to the country of the rock humans to track down the final boss. That will be the second segment of the story,

I want joshu to measure my sausage if you know what I mean

The good and bad thing is that I can picture it.
Who's ready for the JoJoJungle Adventures?

This scene makes me happy!

>literally sell bananas or some shit like it
>muh first seat"
>muh contribuition to society

Fucking deserve it. I'd really liked him, but damn, Joubin...

Nice chapter
I like how this is going

Great chapter. I always love seeing more of the Higashikata family. We also get more of Jobin's motives. He wants to elevate his family business with the rokakaka fruit.

In order for something to boil the pressure of whatever you're boiling needs to reach the pressure of the atmosphere. I think that's how it works. That's why it's easier to boil water when you're higher up, because the atmospheric pressure is lower and that's also why it's harder to breathe. You can also boil stuff without any change in heat if you can control the pressure of it enough. I imagine it affects other things besides boiling temperature too.

So yeah, it's interesting how Ozone Baby and Speed King can be related like this.

Yeah, I really liked seeing more of the family too!
This is one of the first stands in a while to really get me excited.

What did she mean by this?

Ha, all those people saying it would take forever to get to the orchard were proven wrong. We basically skipped right to it.

I missed Jojo fiesta, what happened?

It's Jump Festa, you fucking newfag. Of course nothing was announced. Now sit back and read the new chapter.

So Jobin can't be the main villain at this point, right?
Next chapters he will have to fight to protect his child and he will probably learn that fucking around with dangerous people just for social prestige isn't worth it.

Part 5 anime got announced and we have some 1000+ replies shitposting threads.
The next day part 5 anime was cancelled because captain tsubasa remake

Jobin isn't the main villain
It's going to be Yasuho

STOP KILLING DOGS

So I guess the manga is going to turn into rock human genocide.

That can't be. Rock human villains have become so stale. I doubt Araki will keep killing them off just like that.

>You will never sit in average seats at a baseball game plotting the downfall of humankind through fruit

Don't forget
>muh summer vacation

I LOVE JOBIN

I LOVE JOSHU

Don't forget the doctors

I LOVE FRUITDAD

Jobin did mention doctors this chapter setting up a mall or something. It's interesting that that theory seems true.

Why did Urban try to kill Rai?
Without him, they wouldn't be able to find the fruit

I LOVE LAMP

Fucking Araki, why the poor Iwasuke?

Aramis inability to draw dogs strikes again

How's Tsurugi going to murder someone in cold blood this time?

Mosaic kinda predicted the death of dog.

OH shi-

He makes the user looks like himself and his stand kills him in a very brutal way with blood coming out of every hole in his body

>Tsurugi's possible death
There is absolutely no way that's going to happen.

Considering Yasuho just went home to study them I'm not sure. Seems like Araki still wants them to be relevant

That was a nice chapter for reaction images.

This joke might have been funny if the typesetting wasn't near-unreadable.

I agree.

It's going to be interesting going forward now that we know jobin wants the rokakaka to save his son.

It's going to come down to a real fight between Josuke and Jobin over who gets saved. Holly or Tsurugi

Or they could both share the fruit.

What if it fuses tsurugi and holly.

It's true

there you go

snoop dogg said the fruit will be really small when they harvest it.

I'm guessing only the whole fruit will "save" somebody

It was from the tanks.

Captain Tsubasa.

What does grafted Rokakaka do again? Heal someone while damaging someone else? Wouldn't a normal Rokakaka be able to heal Tsurugi. At least that's how Araki set it up. Also couldn't Jobin just go and kidnap some kid to sacrifice it like Kaato did? I thought that the reason Josuke wanted to get grafted Rokakaka was to prevent rock niggers from getting it. I'm confused. Someone please help

The old one healed you while causing something else to happen to you. So for example the old man that ate one was able to walk again but he lost his sight. The new one pushes this misfortune to someone else so yeah. I'm not sure how you control this though.

Those fonts are horrendous.

So do you Jobin or Kaato is the main villain or will there be a leader of the rock humans

Now that I read the "pushes the misfortune to someone else" part it seems pretty obvious Jesus is still buried nearby since it's a power similar to Love Train.

A doctor.
Flashback man is his right hand man.

Here's my problem - there has been little built up for a big brand new main villain to come out of nowhere and be the main villain. Jobin has been set over multiple chapters - having a main villain introduced this late in the game would just be bad in my opinion

>The new one pushes this misfortune to someone else
There is nothing that has ever said that. It's been described as "the next level of equivalent exchange". Nothing about transferring misfortune has ever been mentioned in regards to the grafted Rokakaka.

>It's Poor Tom watching from the corpse

Diavolo was introduced way late in the manga
there were hints though, hell maybe there are hints for flashback man too but we didn't notice them yet

Yes Diavolo appeared around midway through the part but it was made pretty clear that the mafia leader was the main villain. Jobin's been getting all this set up makes me think he is the main antagionist

Apparently that power started happening when Kira grafted the branch onto that tree near the Higashikata house. And now the new graft is also at the Higashikata house. Maybe Jesus is buried under that land and is spreading that power around it. Though I don't know if the power is in the branch itself or because it's grafted onto a tree near the Higashikata house. Like would it still generate the new fruit if moved to another tree?

I'm honestly still kind of confused about what caused Kira and Josefumi to fuse though. Apparently the ground around the Higashikata house has some sort of fusing/exchange ability. I recall someone putting two fruit in the ground and digging up one that was both fruits mixed but I can't remember off the top of my head how, it if is, it's related to the rokakaka fruit.

Well I'm not saying it's the same as Valentine's power near the end of part 6. But the normal rokakaka fruit heals something in the eater but also takes something away in an equivalent exchange. Maybe it hasn't been explicitly said but I think it's a common theory that the new one does this same thing but the thing it takes away isn't from the person eating the fruit but someone else.