Tokyo Ghoul :re 152

Chapter out
readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/154/4773/1

>I was merely pretending to be weak and got raped and beaten on purpose

Ok Hiro this is enough. Now where are you hiding real Ishida at?

just a small lovers' spat between urie and mutsuki, urie will propose after this and they'll make up and get married and mutsuki the cinnamon roll will be healed.

Ishida randomly making mutsuki 10x stronger so there's some frame of reference for power when femtoneki comes out and 1 hits her

More like she was unconsciously doing that before getting Torso mindfucked. No idea why she didn't pull this shit on Yomo though
At this rate either Urie will get fucked leaving Femtoneki to save the day or Urie does some retarded love confession before being stabbed like in the auction arc

fucking hell, anyone really can be as strong or weak as Ishida wants them to be, can't they?

>inb4 Mutsuki is the one who manages to defeat Kaneki

Arima is soon to be our new Raditz in term of power. Just you watch.

At this point the Q's teaming up could take out anyone from Donato to Uta

Enjoying your manga huh ? LOL anyway here a gift, is christmas soon you know. bye.

I miss old tg:re threads

Whom does Urie love, though? :re is so shit I might as well speedread.

What's up with the Femoneki meme?

why was shirazu the only one who faced any consequences when he framed out? why is there absolutely no tension in this manga anymore?

O MY COPYING KAGUNE

Yeah?

This has been my issue with :re for a long time. Since - what, Rue? Everything has been decided by what Ishida wants to do. Yes, I know that's typical of an author, but I mean without regarding logic.

People die from flesh wounds or survive being ripped into a thousand pieces on a whim, people asspull the best types of kagune and even kakuja whenever Ishida desires or needs them to.

Those who are supposed to be far stronger can get randomly oneshot by some weakling who was really training in secret or some shit.

There's no consistency, so it's not interesting. Yeah, Femtoneki might be the most powerful ever, but hey - maybe the week after that he could be oneshot by Hanbee.

>implying they would even need to team up
Plz,Ishida jerks Qs so much that if Aurima just breathed both Donato and Uta would be btfo.

So, how long until we get a reveal of someone with a negative RC count?

>Mutsuki was holding back the entire time
Why is this manga so shit now

Because Shirazu is absolutely best boy and the Qs went to shit after he died.

You're already on track with that speedreader tier question

O MY HANBEE NIGGA

What consequence? He would've been fine with breaking the frames if he didn't get half his body blown out

She merely pretended to get raped.

That's like saying you have a negative blood cell count

our girl

I need more of her

so mutsuki could beat arata suzuya right?

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.

>saiko's entire point was her creativity allowing her to form complex kagune forms that others seemingly can't form
>mutsuki's real ability is to form whatever she wants who cares
>didn't use it before, but against Urie now, because apparently defeating yomo or killing touka aren't as relevant as killing urie to her
come on now

Based.

Remeber the days when Kaneki wasn't cuck. Arima was considered as God in manga. Eto most powerful ghoul. Hype about Noro. Tatara hype. Hype about Amon's return. Mystery and hype about Uta's kagune.

Remember those days?

As they all now look as utter shit in comparison to all might Quinx.

So thats how Mutsuki fucked Torso up even though she was a nugget, huh?

>This happened because she wants to beat the everloving shit of whoever she "loves" because of her insanity so she just goes all out

Are you virgin ?

Beat Arata Suzuya, Arata O MY HANBEE NIGGA, kill both Donut & Uta just by breathing, Cuckneki is dead by next week as well, just you watch.
She can kill every nigga in town expect... O MY TALKER WAIFU (based Ishida).

Urie going full kakuja. You better believe it. Tooru just said she doesn't care about him at all, going agaisnt everything that they said to each other after Sharkbro's death.

I cant wait muh femoneko be a cuck and Anons be mad as fuk. will be funny to watch this.

Her RC Count was 3? What does this entail?

>I WILL FIGHT AS A HUMAN
>pulls his kagune out

Why does Mangastream refer to Mutsuki as "he"? Wasn't last chapter or teh one before refered to as women's fight?

O
MY
QUINX
ASSPULL

>yfw she will never call you wimp

she still uses boku and Mutsuki-kun

Niggerstream afraid of SJW feminazis on Dumblr+Leddit is why.

Speaking of them, I love when someone puts "she" translation and they instantly go "Japanese language doesn't used gendered norms like English. Doesn't count. nyah nyah" but when someone like Niggerstream sucks their dick and puts "he" then it counts.

>has more control over her rc cells than literally anyone else in the series
>never makes use of it, doesn't even use it when she's standing in front of Touka and a weakened Kaneki on rc suppressants

Bravo, Ishida
Was there ever any foreshadowing to this or is it a complete asspull?

i love how mutsuki doesnt go all out only when trying to kill the person she wants to most kill. it's just so ishida could use it as some gay cliffhanger in a qs battle with eachother. also aura was left alive just so shaio and hige could have someone to fight, epic.

I think this is her O MY FRAME OUT user.

O MY ____________

Means she can suppress them somehow. I bet not even Cuckneki or Eto could do that

There was foreshadowing that her RC count is unknown, it's mentioned dozens of chapters ago, this chapter still makes no sense as there would be no reason to hold back against Yomo or Touka.

MUTSUKI

I mean it was obvious she was gearing up for something given that we know trauma increases RC power and her powerlevel was getting hinted

>implying touka isn't holding back too
Don't cry when she defeats Kaneki in a 1v1 and makes him apologize.

Was this the last chapter of :Re 14?

>FRAME OUT
>IMAGINATION
>SENPAI
>AUNT
>REVENGE
>10K RC CELLS
>BOOBS
>BUTT
>FRIENDS
>TALKER
>LOVE
>NANO MACHINES

Saiko already has dat max kagune manipulation with zero training just because of her being "natural talent" bs while both Cuckneki and Eto needed years to get kagune manipulation they got.
Urie can one shost SSS and SS in single blow.
Aura can survive what ghoul can't.
Why dafuq is Higemaru fag alive?
Mutsuki is new God that would btfo Arima.

don't even joke about that nigger

Cuckneki Soon.

Kaneki is going to have to murder this tranny bitch

Ratings are absolutely meaningless at this point considering those were made with fodder investigators who just bumrush them with toothpicks in mind.

What if Arima would have made Mutsuki the king, leading to Furuta making her the Dragon?

Would she turn into a giant dick?

Based Urine let talker go.Really the best boy.

When will we finally get confirmation that those two are fucking?

>pathetic character gets attention nearly all of this chapter for no reason whatsoever
>mutsuki pulls an immense asspull with inner power
nice
ishida really going at it again

aura and mutsuki dying when this filler is getting way out of hand

thats prolly the only flashback we'll ever get its just forced drama

Ishida drew this for Jump Festa

When are we getting the next chapter

Next Year

If only he could write as well as draw... that would be more preferable.
in 2k18

Shut up , Aura's character is great.

If i grew up with my aunt who got his legs cut off by a madman who later on is protected by the institution who is supposed to kill him , i would be pretty disgusted too.

Here's one from me.

Ishida needs the break but that's a long time to wait just to see Urine job again

January 2nd because Christmas break.
Two more chapters

Trap is fucked. Anyone that is a serious threat to Urie's life is going to job to him.

He left this manga for good. If he were still alive, he probably would've jobbed to Mutsuki already

Faggot

How does it feel to kick Hsiao's boob?

why? why didn't he draw mutsuki?

only kekneki is gonna kill mutsuki

You can't feel boobs through your shoes user

>same age as Akira's mom
>probably never tasted dick in her entire life
>used to flirt with her underage nephew
>trained young Arima in the art of dual wielding. Showed him how to properly use his both hands at the same time (LOL).
Hmmmm, BOY!

Ishida is running out of ideas for kagune design, isn't he?

Keep onto it. Keep dreaming that Femtoneki won't be even bigger cuck then ever before. Retards were convinced that Naga reveal is at door, Femtoneki is out and Skull Knight bullcrap happen.
Plot twist.
This what we got instead:
>O MY TALKER IN DANGER
>O MY QUINX ASSPULL
chapters. smfh
I'm fully expecting reborn Kaneki that only cares about muh talker while everyone who cares about him (Hinami,Tsukiyama) get to btfo.
>Tokyo Shoujo - Only mc and his tsundere waifu matter
Fagddit and Dumblr happy.
Sup Forums salty again.

2 here user.

>I want to protect(fuck) my aunt!
>sets out to hinder the only chance of that happening
Why is Aura so shit and why is Hsaio so based, lads?

(HMMM INTENSIFIES!)

It's going to be some bullshit explaination where the person is put into a state of constant RC depletion and it passively drawing in RC from the surrounding area into its body to survive. This let's the person drain and weaken nearby ghouls to the point of making them almost human. I'm almost certain the unborn baby will be this.

Fubuki what are you doing here.

>kicked in the boob
Ouch

>yfwn have a harem consisting of Hsiao , Kiyoko and Rize

Why is Aura even helping Mutsuki when she's clearly on track to cause Dragon to fuck up the city even more and put his aunt that he's totally not fucking's life in danger?

Insult to Fubuki.

>the way she sits in the bottom right

You just KNOW

It's a kagune shoe! It has a feely sole.

>I turned myself into alucard, I'm alucard Mutsuki!

Where did this aunt fucking meme come from?

That exact scene is literally taken out of /ss/ doujins