Why is this shit getting a third season instead of literally any other Kyoani show?

Why is this shit getting a third season instead of literally any other Kyoani show?

Because not everyone has your restricted tastes.

FUJOSHITS

Because it's the only Kyoani show that's made money.

Fujobux is hell of a drug

I wonder how hard it will flop.

Fujos

Does this really need a S3 though? They churned out one movie after another in these years, last one aired in October. People seem to be not so interested like they were in 2013-2014.

What year is it!?

It's coming back? Awesome.

I loved the first season because I was a competitive swimmer all my life, then season 2 got realllllly homosexual. Hopefully 3 will be good.

Because it's Kyoani's magnum opus.

It makes them a lot of dosh. That's why Hibike and even Chunibyo are still getting made.

Anyone have a link for the movie? Ever since anime plus went down I lost all my sources for anime downloads.

>2017
>hating on Free

On a scale from 1 to 10 exactly how gay is this show?
Asking for a friend

fake gay for fujoshits/10

Season 1 is about 3/10, Season 2 is 9/10

7/10

I don't remember anything gay about it

Not gay enough

You're thinking it's going to flop when it's one of the best selling anime for the female audience. That's kinda cute.

That was before Yuri on Ice happened.

That is also why I said "ONE of the," not "THE" best.

What I meant is that fujos don't care about Free anymore since a gayer show came out. Fujos are known for being unloyal (just look at what happened to Osomatsu-san S2) so there's a real chance of Free flopping.

Rin forcing Haru into a fence while both their eyes glisten. That ends an episode in which they do a bathing suit fashion montage. The only thing gayer would be actual gay sex.

Dubs confirm

Almost as unloyal as otaku then? Since most of the big sequel drops (and almost every sequel has had a big drop) this year were otaku shows. Just this season, you have Love Live, the biggest otaku show last year, thats looking at a big drop.

>Love Live
>looking at a big drop
It isn't.

That was really fucking gay. I thought season one was gayer than season two honestly.
Might be with nip fujos, yes, but then again this is a fairly big franchise with lots of fujobait (not to mention classic fujo-favorites as VAs such as Mamoru Miyano) so there's a chance the flop might not be as big. I don't think them being unloyal is much different from how males watch and follow new stuff and the amount of people watching sequels is smaller if it's longer than a year. Not too sure though, I know a little bit more about Western fujos to be honest.

I liked the guy with droopy eyes but I wish he wasn't injured.

Season two made official main pairings while season one was just friendship.

Calm down, Miyano.

>season one was a shitty love triangle
fixed

Who.

Miyano Mamoru - Rin's VA.

Which they destroyed by reuniting Rin with his husbando.

I never liked the official pairings. Unless you're counting the "we're sharing a bed while I tell you how much you mean to me and my dream" as a pairing moment, in which case I agree.
>not knowing Mamoru Miyano when he is the quintessential bishounen voice of the 00s
zetsuboushita

They did it anyway and it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

Offcial pairings are better than shitty side ones.

Miyano is Rin's voice actor and Sousuke is his favourite.

Sorry I don't usually watch fujoshiesque anime. Though I didn't find it as gay as people said. I watched hoping it was /fit/.

Stick to sport anime with a source material to play safe.

You don't have to watch fujoshit to know who Miyano is.

Eh it's like anime can turn someone gay.

*not like

>watching anime
>posting on Sup Forums
You're already a faggot.

Movie flopped hard. Fujos don't care anymore.

LL is on it's 4th season idiot. And it's still selling great. LL S2 sold much better than S1.

Meanwhile SnK or Osomatsu dropped from 80k to 7k.

I know. I still watched and loved both seasons despite that. I certainly won't complain if S3 has more moments between them. Just give me some Rin and I'll stay happy.
Which movie? There were two recap movies and one sequel-esque SoL movie. Or are you referring to High Speed, the prequel movie?

>Which movie?
All of them, user. And Rin a shit.

Yeah more Rin with Miyano's favourite or else he'd cry.

But /fit/ and gay are one and the same

Got me there.

I see. Well here's to hope S3 won't flop but it sure doesn't look good. Leave me and my shit taste in men alone.
He cries every season, user. With or without Miyano's favorite. It's tradition at this point.

Miyano will cry and have a fit.

is there some gay love triangle for some juicy drama

Ikuya will be torn between his love for his older brother and new boyfriend.

There could be. I mean, there's stuff:
>rin and haru as teammates
>makoto the stay at home husband
>sousuke being sousuke
which might lead to something.

Nah every boy has a main pairing. They even made a new character so that the HS boy isn't alone.

S3 with all the new stupid characters/couples from HS will be even more shit than s2

S1 is over, they gave Rin a husbando and now they're giving Ikuya a husbando too so that he doesn't come between Asashi/Kissme and Natsuya/Nao.

Those boys are already settled with their own official pair ups since S2.

Remember that these are the canon couples of Free !!

Sousuke and Rin being OTP as usual.

>being this naive

Clalm down, Miyano.

IkuHaru will be canon in s3.

Yeah everyone knows it's not Rin that got a new boy to be paired with.

Must be hard to face facts after being BTFO'd that hard.

Utsumi's OTP lives even if she's dead.

>canon couples
>Gou and Iwatobi-chan
>Seijuro and Samezuka-chan
Why this?

Because they spent a lot of money on realistic water effects that they haven't figured out a way to use in any other type of show yet.

Why not?

I want SeiGou to be real

It's a love rectangle between humans and mascots.

0/10 if you have a brain.
10/10 if you read what Sup Forums says.

I haven't seen a sports show that hasn't been called gay by Sup Forums.

But that's boring. I want S3 to pander to different pairings so I can laugh at the ship wars.

Go ship war between the brother and new boy.

Take a side, new and fresh IkuHaru or classic AiHaru.

I wasn't on Sup Forums by the time either season aired and honestly there's some gay stuff in it. Like, 7/10 gay. I'd say as a gay.
I hope fujos still throw a fit like they did in 2013. Fuck, actually now that I think of it it went all the way to 2015 too with those fucking LNs. That was some traumatic shit to experience back then man.

Beach episodes with cute girls in bikini?

When you'll finally admit you suck cock?

>every pairing is canon with this bitch
How does he do it?

Natsuya is just that charismatic.

Because Haru best free. Liking anyone else in this show is shit taste.

Reminder that MakoHaru is the only ship that matters

This is super gay.

They just removed all swimming from season 2 in exchange for gay. The few times we actually get a race scene it turns into dolphin animorphs.

First season was gayer.

Not really. S2 gave main pairings instead of normal friendship.

Nah Rin finally got someone he has chemistry with so it's triple gay instead of just double and a third wheel.

Yep good stuff.

You have some weird standards if you consider S1 "normal friendship" but S2 is gay. Either both seasons are gay or none of it is gay, pick a side.

S2 is way gayer.

It can't be helped, Miyano is just better with his favourite.

s1 had gay CPR scene, s2 was boring.

CPR that never happened.

>almost CPR

fify Pray for real one when Makoto faints in S3 and Haru kisses him.

Because Makoto is a faggot.

Yeah, how dare he not die