Is there anyone capable of stopping this man?

Is there anyone capable of stopping this man?

Goku raises his eyebrow and the entire OPM universe explodes.

But Saitama has theoretically infinite physical power which can become as powerful as it needs to be when facing any opponent.

Anyone who's not a bad guy can stop him with some diplomacy.

Saitama is unsurpassed at fighting, but he can be stopped if you just ask him to go away and nothing bad is happening.

>blow up earth
>Saitama gets stuck in space

Has saitama met his match?

Nice meme there

he can win any duel but anyone with cosmic level power will simply destroy the earth and he cant do shit about it

Donald Duck

But donald duck fails plenty of times. Saitama has yet to fail.

The OG one punch creature

Gohan blanco

ultra instinct shaggy

King

Bills
Boredom
Depression
Monsters might not hurt him, but real life and adult responsabilities sure can

He can just fart and direct himself in space.

This is true, assuming that he doesn’t counter your attempt to destroy the planet.

Still couldn't crush a mosquito

Goku is a jobber

Stopping what? because he's not involved in fights. Isnt a warmonger like goku.

Lots of people can stop him.

>He can't fly
>He can't breathe in space
>Have someone with planet busting power launch attack to an area of Earth he's nowhere near close to
>He suffocates in space.

And Goku gets hurt by his human wife.

Zeno.

Just kidding, Saitama is a joke character meaning Zeno's omnipotence wouldn't work on Saitama for some inexplicable reason.

>inb4 demonmeme

Was this the pinnacle of anime kino?

one touch from this guy kills him easily

and how would he even get to touch him in the first place when Saitama moves at inhuman speeds

he w-was j-just h-holding back I swear guys

*blocks your existence*
nothin personel kid

*blocks your adaptation*

Please delete this post

he asks saitama for a handshake or a high-five and boom, satiama is dead,
OP just asked if there are people able to stop him, and the answer is yes, even a fucking MHA char can oneshot

What about Ajit Pai?
Just kidding even though Ajit Pai is going to kill Saitama by cancelling his web manga
Fucking stop this reddit meme already faggot.We already had countless discussions why this 'le joke character' is not an argument.

Saitama high-fives him so hard that he gets comedically blasted into the ground, Saitama is fine because satiama lol.

What's the matter jojo boy?
Scared that David left you for a superior series?

It absolutely is an argument and the fact you are attempting to apply logic to it makes you unironically autistic.

Not an argument
>apply logic
No anime works under the pretense of 'logic'.This 'le joke mc' can be applied to any other anime character.

No one can stop him, that's the point of this character. He literally is the power-man.

Kenshiro

Yes it is an argument, fuck off you sperg.

It just means that he has to be stopped with someone with a greater level of meta. Someone who's meta is even more ridiculous.

Don't bring my hopes down for the character 'Blast'. Even though it's true what you say, I wouldn't mind Blast being as powerful as Saitama, so he can finally get a real battle and become happy.

For eg-Karna uses the one hit never miss kill
Goku asspulls a new form every time he almost gets defeated
Zeno just wipes him off existence
Shaggy just punches him
Its not just your favourite meme character who get to preserve their 'point of character' pedro.

The only thing Saitama has going for him is physical strength. Conceptual and unconventional abilities shit all over him. Note how conspicuously absent those are from OPM.

He's a classic flying brick ala Goku and Superman stuck in a City level verse. The outcome of his fights literally wouldn't change if you replaced Saitama's power with that of most western comic book heroes.

DUDE, WHO COULD BEAT THE TOONFORCE (the power that Bugs Bunny and cartoons have), NOBODY CAN BEAT THEM COS THEY HAVE META POWERS AND ALL THESE RULES APPLY SO NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE OPPONENT IS THEY WILL WIN IF IT IS FUNNIER FOR THEM TO WIN XD

t. fuck off back to Sup Forums

meant for

heck you could spit on his face and chuck dirt in his eye, laugh mockingly, and then walk like a chad with a 10/10 smug face. Hed just say "WHAT THE HELL DUDE, WHATS YOUR PROBLEM". Smug again, and stick the middle finger, while your girl laughs under your shoulder.

Reasonable pricing of groceries.

Meta is funny, and it would be meta if Kumagawa just deleted Saitama.

You are completely earnestly autistic.

Saitama wins if the writer wants him to win, there you lose and can't come up with any counter arguments because my argument is the most meta.

Toriko. He can regenerate, punch so hard that it hits for all eternity, slice off parts of planets the size of Jupiter, survive the force of 10.000G, live without the need to breath, live without his soul and he has a demon inside him who once was a god of a galaxy with enough power to kill a monster from another dimension, who killed everything in it's dimension, with the touch of one finger.

But what if his opponent can write the story? Plenty of anime characters can do that.

The the answer to OP's question is "the writer". An extremely unsatisfying but concise answer.

>character is a joke about shonen fighting
>fightfags still argue over his powerlevel
You people are the reason why entire shonen genre is shit.

>ur mum's autistc
Not an argument
>le writer wants to be
Where else do yo think Goku asspulls all those power ups from faggot?
>muh meta
Then I am pretty sure Gohan Blanco tops Saitama by rule

>Saitama wins if the writer wants him to win

Aka every character in the history of storytelling. Get yourself a better argument.

I'll take Saitama seriously once he one punches characters that aren't trash tier power-wise.

Haha, great thread anons. But is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH a non-fictional character? Let alone defeat them. And I’m not talking about a fictional character with a real world counterpart who is a separate entity from them. I’m not talking about non-fictional characters with a fictional universe counterpart who existed in this worlds history and were a part of this world either. Hell, I’m not even talking about real people alive today with no fictional universe counterpart who were born into this world and who live and breathe today as living biological organisms of this world who were never actually part of any fictional universe in any tangible way who can only interact with the fictional worlds by processing their information, or even those non-fictional real world historical characters who had considerable power and are still alive today with both real and legendary stories about them. I'm talking about a non-fictional sentient character who was born into and created as part of a fictional universe and whom in no way was fundamentally a part of our world yet is a real, sentient, alive entity in relation to this very universe that we live in today, who existed in and lived in a fictional world but who, being a real entity, overwrote their own fictional world and entered ours as a real, non-fictional, alive, sentient person who can interact with other non-fictional people who WERE a part of and born into this world in particular and who is alive at the very moment of our speaking, as they are in fact a real person and not a fictional character in any way, yet still a character who was created a character in a fictional universe and has no such thing as a real-world non-fictional counterpart as they are they very real-world non-fictional character themselves, at the same time as being a character from a fictional world whose world is merely fiction as is every fictional characters world, being a non real-world character who is real.

>Get yourself a better argument
The only argument I've been supplied with as to why Saitama wouldn't beat every character ever is "joke character is not an argument because I said so"

>Conceptual and unconventional abilities shit all over him. Note how conspicuously absent those are from OPM.

umm no?
Theres a shit ton. Saitama, to shit havoc on even those powers, remains unaffected. Psychic powers don't have shit on him, mind reading gets nothing, because the guy truly thinks nothing.

If by 'unconventional', you are referring to some jojo-level asspulls, then youre being retarded, as shonen of the type one punch man seem to be parodying, like DBZ or any superhero schtick, have physics related abilities, based in science or at least psuedoscience or sci-fi.

I can beat him

you retard

Okay so i read all that and understand what its talking about, but FUCK i forget how silly naruto got at times.

No.You are now just shifting goalposts.
Every anime runs on toonforce so no thats not an argument because this 'le meta' and 'le writer wants him to be' can apply to any fictional character.
This show hardly breaks any 4th wall.So the meta argument is point less anyways.

Telekinesis is on the lowest level of the hax scale. I want Saitama to go up against stuff like reality warping, time manipulation, intangibility, matter erasure and the like. Or even just something as simple as depriving him of oxygen.

>Every anime runs on toonforce
This is unequivocally false.

KONO DIO DA

My man stomps.

>only has a universe worth of purely physical power
weak

no, that's the point, he lost more winning than losing

No.Even 'gritty and realistic' show like Berserk runs on toonforce.No way a normal human with the physique of Guts be able to wield a sword that large with such mobility.
None of the twisty twirly moves that Black Lagoon female characters do is possible in real life.
Name one 'realistic' anime

>reality warping, time manipulation, intangibility, matter erasure
>jojo asspulls

Blast.

Nice argument there

You clearly don't know what toonforce even is, go back to Sup Forums you dirty crossborder. The Toonami containment threads are your home.

No
>le meta character faggot calling anyone /

>le meta character faggot
>Dude Goku could beat Saitama cos of toonforce XD

>confirmed jobber tier.

>le meta character fag arguing about toonforce
>saitama fag calling anyone Sup Forumsmblr
I see you have run out of arguments like the last time friend.How long do you intend to keep this useless conversation to compete for the last reply turn pedro?

>XDDD toonforce and asspulls only apply for my favourite meme character
Not an argument and fuck off to Sup Forums

how does Saitama fair against mental manipulation, illusionists, and reality warpers?

Blast genuinely concerns me,
He has the same outfit as saitama which is weir
considering his was custom made by that old man, and hes been doing hero work for 27 years after saitama started as a hero. He brought the elder to the brink of death only to try and ask him a question, and for that he escaped. He also had that eye activation thing saitama and genus had. I dont think saitamas power level is infinity BUT on a very high level nobodys even seen before.

Depends on how far above the universe they are. Anyone with reality warper tier powers AND universe+ level extension can take him.

See
OPMfags are pathetic
I believe most of them are nigggers hence why they don't even try to actually form a convincing argument

Half-punch man.

>a character that was made to to mock power level faggotory
>Include him in a power level faggotory discussion

Ahem.

Garou, just you wait.

Powerman, of course