ITT: Love Confessions

Post and discuss confessions in anime/manga, here's a recent one.

Other urls found in this thread:

banbi.omiki.com/frame.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one is cute as heck. We need more love stories like this.

it's probably for the best to put such content in spoilers

long awaited

That's not a love confession, that's just sadness

Little does he realise he's kissing a guy inside a girls body who body-swapped years ago and is in love with the girl he body-swapped with.

That's sounds rather complicated

Oh shit saucenao don't work for these.

Well actually the confessing was more around mission 34 but those two are a serious case of best-girl.

NEVER FORGET

I unironically liked her.

I don't understand how she managed to be so cute given how short the manga was. BUT BOTAN A CUTE!

To be dess, came here just to be sure this was posted.

contributing with a classic

This manga is so unexpectedly good coming from such an overused trope. The genderbend never feels like a gimmick. I've just read through all the released chapters and I'm burning up for more.

Hey thanks for reading it. There's the original webcomic I can send a link of if you want. Yuuta doesn't deserve the shit he's getting from everyone.

I've already seen how it ends and it's quite fitting and a little bitter.

That'd be great. Thanks!

I spoiled it for myself after I needed my fix of more of that manga. What a downer ending...

I wonder if the manga would change it from the original source

why are the scans for this manga such utter fucking trash

Manga has already diverted somewhat with all it's side characters. Something tells me the ending won't change.

banbi.omiki.com/frame.html

Alright, click comic in top left then the picture. There'll be some sort of chapter list there. The one with the tree is the ending so clicking that will show you a bunch of moonrunes. Click below where it says OK then clicking the comic page will scroll through it. Feel free to explore the other chapters as you please too. Enjoy or go sad trying.

Came here for this

nishimori's the master of blueballing

Checking back on this manga years after it ended and finding that anniversary chapter where they're all grown up was such a treat. I was as giddy as a cock-hungry slut.

Hanafags status after this? Does anyone have a screencap at least? Haven't read the manga since the start of the calvary thing.

Check the archives/reddit trust me, the anal devastation is worth the search

Not the person you were replying to, but I can't into moonrunes and can't tell what happened based on these pictures. spoil me please

I don't know if this counts but this ending was pretty much a beautiful love confession.

I can't tell you what yuuta and glasses-kun talked about buy by just looking at the images you can figure it out.

Heavily implied Yui in Yuuta's body disappeared or committed suicide.
Yuuta is forever stuck in Yui's body. Eventually gets married and has a kid.
While walking her/his son home, 2 kids pass by that reminds him of his own childhood with Yui and so he breaks down crying in front of his child.

It's just sad but I'm ok with it. Having a happy ending just wouldn't fit the tone.

>Yui in Yuuta's body disappeared or committed suicide.
Picked up

It went just like I expected.

Alpha

Bob Ross-kun deserves her and you know it

>I'm sorry. I'm not interested in a relationship right now
>Love rival introduced next chapter only to be thrown away

I'm really not sure what to think about all this shit.

Do we know whom Yuuta in Yui's body marries?

Nope. I don't think the delinquent guy got his happy ending. I think that might change in the manga though. Hopefully.

They broke up after a couple of months didn't they?

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I read the first chapters of this manga at the beginning of the year and I totally forgot to follow it. It is truly a heartwarming story, bless you user.

Wheres the flowers of evil at? He walked up while she was working with her boyfriend and and walked out with her it was amazing

Just wait for the real love rival.

Damn, I was rooting for the guy. I hope you're right

Ohh baby now it's all worth it. A maiden in love seeing her competition is a spectacle.

She goes apeshit. She's really cute, but sometimes I think that the MC deserves a much better heroine.

Yeah the MC is actually a good guy. Popular and easygoing, getting a job to help his mom and saving the girls big, fat, juicy ass more times then I can count.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko

Did this get dropped? Its been awhile.

Dunno, seems like no one cares about translating it which is a shame.

Sauce? Google and Saucenao give me nothing.

Isn't pic related the actual confession?

Sorry, was playing shit.

typing Abs-solutely will get you what you need on sadpanda.

Oh shit, I forgot about this one. I heard it was based on an LN and the LN had a really dark ending

>t. Triggered IchiRuki landwhale.

The webcomic.

I gave a link if you wanted a refresher at

fake loli

Narcissist-kun really grew on me that chapter.

cute

I had a good time, really

still my favorite.