The word Sakuga

Do we agree that everyone using it is an edgy and elitist faggot and should stuff his JoJo volumes and Yuasa BDs up his ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

mageinabarrel.com/2016/05/10/aniwords-on-sakuga-and-why-you-should-care-about-it/
sakugabooru.com/post?tags=western
youtube.com/watch?v=5WEFIp6GYT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The hell does it mean?

The word what?

A retarded mis-translated term fags on sakugabooru, reddit and other retarded websites use to say "good animation" but make a way of life about it, saying sakuga is "a new aesthetic way to appreciate anime" as if they were the first revolutionaries to do it and set themselves apart from the "plebs who don't do an aesthetic experience as they do".

Basically they want to feel like they're important for watching Chinese cartoons.

The S word

It's Sup Forums's "kino"

Thanks, I also found this cringe inducing article that explains well, not what sakuga is, but what kind of autistic and pretentious people those who use the word are:
mageinabarrel.com/2016/05/10/aniwords-on-sakuga-and-why-you-should-care-about-it/

Oh so basically they feel so important because they also consider if the drawings are good.

Isn't that what everyone does?

Okay it's fucking cancer then

>sakugabooru
Does that cancerous place still exist?

They get crunchyroll money to advertise on twitter.

>Using an actual term to describe great animation is edgy now
How about you stop crying?

Let's not forget how the term now applies to Disney and other American/European cartoon animation too.

Is that as retarded, or more?

Holy fuck. How did it come to this?

American Dragon is my favorite Sakuga

Then why not just say "great animation" instead of using a faggot hipster term no one but a couple edgelords understands?

Yeah but at least our boy Tattun rekts them and they go crying on Twitter about it

Social media followers have themselves their own followers and can thus spread it to other sub followers.
It's a cheap and easy way to advertise.

They sold out, obviously.

Not exactly what I meant
sakugabooru.com/post?tags=western

Would you guys consider any of this good?

That article is pure nonsense, he talks about "enjoying when drawings are gud" as some mystical out-of-the-world astral experience. What the fuck dude, do you know my dad and uncle already found it cool when Mazinger/Hurricane Polymar/Kyashan/Gundam had well animated (for the time) shots and they're not even actual anime enthusiasts but just used to watch them as kids when they aired in tv?

Those shitty drawings are 2008 DeviantArt tier for Pete's sake

I thought kino was Sup Forums's "kino"

Also the "why you should care about it" tone as if it was some superior important mission to spread their retarded term. Holy hell, you're not supporting some humanitary mission to save the poor children of Africa.

That article looks like a law college student wrote it

You mean even big-budget Disney films and Loony Tunes shorts are 2008 dA tier?

Looney tunes, definitely. They only got worse with time.

Disney wasn't in that page and they do 3D now so it's another field.

I meant, how did Crunchyroll agree to pay those basement dwellers. I know they may have some fandom on Twitter, but why not pay Sup Forums at this point.

Because Sup Forums doesn't supply above average animated scenes to advertise on twitter in twitter gif. Also, Sup Forums doesn't have a patreon to donate money towards, dummy.

That was the first page, there's some Snow White shit on the second, plus the Silly Symphonies tag there too.

Funny, I'd have thought the Sup Forums mods would have done so already.

why do you even care
this is inconsequential

It's kinda difficult to do so when it's actually Sup Forums that's mostly stealing twitter and sakugabooru shit to post and talk about it here in the seasonal anime threads.

Isn't that illegal? I mean, those gifs are not even their own content. Can we sue them since now they profit with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=5WEFIp6GYT0

>Stealing
Stealing what? We simply take random pics from google images cause Sup Forums needs them to start a thread, but then discuss on our own. What you're saying is pointless.

Who? The booru, Crunchyroll, or both?

Cause I'd be down with both.

Yeah, the sakugafag's appointed leader can't pass any oportunity to show his "superior knowledge", last time he saw some of his own followers praising Houseki no Kuni for a good use of cgi, but he talked them down saying that they don't realize there's still traditional animation artists storyboarding and making pencil test before the 3d artist can do their job, and he pretended that was some kind of obscure knowledge he needed to clarify to them.