Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou

Episode 25 is out.

Engrish

Where is everyone?

Waiting the Las Vegas sidestory to be adapted.

Has the sideplot of the bitchy arrogant cunt been dropped? I can't believe that the 'solution' was for her to have the hugbox teacher and her followers keep telling her how great she was.

I find it refreshing to not have the MC solve every single person's problem, but the end result is just unsatisfying. She's had a lot of scenes that ended up going nowhere and her problem of playing second fiddle to her sister only got worse by becoming Aoki's cultist.

There's still one episode left so something may happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, it's not that the MC doesn't solve everything, it's the fact that the solutions either lack closure or there isn't enough of a struggle to reach one for it to feel satisfying.

She was in so many episodes that I thought the series was building to some kind of climax with her arc. Instead, we got the random chick slashing the cool teacher which was tangentially related, but out of left field.
The whole second half of the series has been feeling pretty aimless. There were some lessons learned, but everything was pretty lukewarm.

I have seen this character design somewhere.

I will not fap the same again.

After the "solution" to the student residence situation, which was to run away from it and go back to the safety of friendly ghosts house, I can't say this surprises me. The mgtow teacher issue was left as "some people are just bad". This cunt has been showing up all season and is just another rotten apple the protagonist just has to learn to live with. There was nothing to look forward to plot-wise in this story, because the whole thing was a medium for the author to preach and yell at clouds. At no point did I feel like Inaba was a real teenager, his school mates were cardboard cut-outs and all his magic training led nowhere.

Lukewarm is just about right. The show tackled suicide, a pretty fucking heavy subject (especially when it's a kid), yet completely solved everything in one episode and then dropped the character, never to be seen again. There's nothing to be gained by dropping a bomshell like that, quickly solving it, and then never mentioning it again. Hell, they could have made an entire arc about it. It would be better than all those pointless Yamamoto scenes.
The show is pretty wholesome and chill overall, but it's nothing to write home about.

It showed promise early on when it was like a primer for a Japanese buddhist worldview and old fashioned japanese social norms. But then it couldn't decide if it wanted to be pokemon or GOD DAMN KIDS THESE DAYS.

I don't care what you think I still like it. Better than most airing this season anyway.

How disappointing is the conclusion to the holier than thou bitch teacher's character arc going to be?

Was the poster on the right supposed to be a Macross Delta reference?

The poster is for a fashion show organized by "the idol research society in collaboration with the handicrafts association". Just some generic idol costumes.

I was just asking because I was serious Mikumo vibes from the girl on the right.

> but the end result is just unsatisfying.
Just like real life. This anime is teaching the young'uns some good lessons here given the target audience.

>But then it couldn't decide if it wanted to be pokemon or GOD DAMN KIDS THESE DAYS
The writer for this died and another took her place. It was also made in 2003.