Think there's a remake in our future?

Think there's a remake in our future?

Nope.

ya it will probably look like shit

I sure hope not

The only reason I can see for there to be a remake is if they continue the story though Togashi would probably ned to be okay with it. The original is good enough as it is.

I'm jaded after the Sailor Moon remake, but I will throw coins if they decide to make a Yu Yu Hakusho anniversary perfume/cologne collection or something cosmetic-y. The Sailor Moon merch that's come out has really catered to their adult fanbase as far as merchandise goes.

Just seems like a lot of older anime are being remade. Captain Tyler, Sailor Moon, Hunter x Hunter, some other shit I don't keep up with. Plus they're coming out with a new animated short, a mobile game, a cafe, a lot of merch... This is following the trend.

Hopefully not, you can't recreate the magic.

Even if they want to continue the story, they should just remake Three Kings as a kind of alternate conclusion. Remaking the rest of the series is unnecessary.

They're obviously trying to pull a Dragon Ball here. First there will be a special or two, then a movie, and then a new series.

I hope it just ends with the special. Judging by the suits it will be about Yusuke and Keiko's wedding.

This is old promo art, but a wedding would be sweet.

>wasting money and time on this piece of fucking trash.

At least Yu Yu Hakusho still has a lot of unlived potential while the DB franchise doesn't.

The anime for Yu Yu Hakusho came out at the perfect time where the aesthetic of that era perfectly complimented Togashi's style. If a new adaptation came out today, it wouldn't look nearly as good and the 2011 HxH adaptation is proof of this.

>DB doesn't
>gohan(theres still a chance)
>goten
>pam
>gotenks revived
>vegeta vs goku rematch

That would be horrible. Maybe an OVA covering the ending parts of the manga that weren't in the anime, but that's it.

I don’t think I would mind if it got the DBZ treatment and shortened a bit. Some of the filler drags ass at points.

The powerfests in the franchise got old way back in DBZ.

Yu Yu Hakusho didn't really have any filler though.

I love how nearly all of the official art makes the quarter look so homo

>calling Kuwabara homo
Look how fucking suave he looks. He's about to steal everyone's girl looking like that

Nah, he only has eyes for Hiei's sister

>Being this salty

HxH 2011 is one of the best looking long running anime out there. No other series with 100+ episodes comes close to matching its quality.