In another dimension, you're the husbando of a 2D girl!

In another dimension, you're the husbando of a 2D girl!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tr6zbvNv
exhentai.org/g/1015321/2ba1e2faec/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm kinda curious how I would look in 2D.
What artist would you have draw yourself, Sup Forums?

No one has taste bad enough to pick me.

Don't worry user, there is always someone.

Don't worry user, there is probably a cute 2D girl with teratophilia fetish that will appreciate your monstrous dick.

What kind of 2d girl would be in love with an ugly fat neet like me

2D makes everyone perfect, never forget that.

you know what girls like more then a knight in shining armor user? a project

>tfw you're not even deformed
I don't think I can bank on any fetishes user. Is there a fetish for plain and unhealthy losers?

They will surely pick my brother instead of me. He's pretty much me w/o the social autism and depression, also he looks more good than me.

I don't buy it.

>No way! What kind of 3d guy would be in love with a crude tomboy like me?!
This is how you sound

>more good
Is his english superior to yours as well?

What?

spbp

I'm coming.

Just post the sauce OP, that's the only reason anybody is in this thread

you think that even a 2D girl wouldn't be dumb enough to make you the husbando
but they DO user. because they see you as a challenge, a project. they can change you with just determination and love
you'll be a whole new person

I knew being black would pay off, now where's the cute gyaru gf?

Oh now I get what you mean by project.

Damn user, do you have all limbs? No scars? Ugly beast-like hair? Are you at least overweight? We could market you to the feeders. What about smell? Some 2D girls are into stinky virgins, but they are kinda slutty. Plain and unhealthy... if you were NEET, then maybe there is a hope for you, if you got isekai'd as a dense MC. The harembitches will husbando anyone, just pretend to be oblivious to their advances.

_____No.__________

He could be short or tall.
Honestly size fetishes make anybody a fetish.

You'll be surprised how far bad taste can go, user.

I'd rather be the 2d girl.

Google failed me, sauce?

This.

I'd much rather be a 2d girl that sluts around with other girls and dudes.

I guess it IS cropped..
.. still, I wont make it easy for you!
pastebin.com/tr6zbvNv
It's mixed among these dozens upon dozens of doujins about sweaty tomboys, you'll have to find it!

If Porky Minch has legions of fangirls, so can you.

this

Why not like someone with those good qualities in the first place? Besides they could turn any stupid failure into a success, it's not like they have to look very hard anyways. They're everywhere.

Now that's just silly. I mean, I've probably fapped to at least half of that, so I can find it no problem, but for anyone less dedicated it's not really helping.

>my fortune is yours for the taking but you'll have to find it first

The difference is that tomboy is actually cute.

In this dimension, you're the husbando of a 4D abomination

>>In another dimension, you're the husbando of a 2D girl!
>In another nother dimension, I'm getting NTRed
>In another nother nother dimension, I'm the one doing the NTR
Fuck the multiverse.

Fucking elder gods man
I hope they are cute at least, that will make the mindrape bearable

>I'm kinda curious how I would look in 2D.
You would look something like this.

But I'm not fat.

>why wouldn't he just go for a prettier girl? I'm not cute at all.

>comparing a tiny adorable tomboy to an ugly fat neet
user... at some point you just have to be realistic.

They are very cute.

Everyone is somebody's type, even in real life and even fat NEETs. Quit bitching.

But that's a 2D elder god.

Can confirm
Anons are the best

Thank you very much

women arent men
it doesnt work that way

Some 2D women are men

What's your point?

THEY WANT A PROJECT ANONYMOUS

If that were true, we would fantasize about 4D beings instead of 2D. That 2D girl's husbando is actually 1D.

Ehh, it was in the first 10 links. Plus extra doujins was a tsun way to give more.

Sounds great!

Something about good characters not realizing how good they are is adorable.

But that's basically grooming, they wouldn't really be the same person. They could end up being just like someone else that's already perfectly fine, all their previous traits would be thrown out. That said, Project: Anonymous sounds like a cool name. A 2D dating site or program that sets up fictional girls with real guys anonymously to turn their lives and fortunes around. A new way forward is paved for escapism.

I'd rather be a cute 2D girl's waifu

Wow, just like everyone in this thread.

Im actually not sure if i want that

Not really. There might be a core of goodness in people here but we're all fuck ups on a large enough scale to end up here. Good, likeable people don't spend their time on imageboards. Yeah maybe in certain rare situations they can be decent but when you get to know more about them, the flaws almost certainly outweigh the good.

With those numbers, I don't want to be a husbando either

That made my day better.
Hope your waifu finds you someday.

Falling in love can change an user. Trust me. And as the other guy said, girls like projects. Being a project doesn't mean having to change 100%, they'll just remove the bad things about you and make you a better person with the same personality, likes, hobbies, etc. Don't just accept we're all terrible human beings that nobody would ever love, you're all lacking self-esteem.

So how many people have a fat meet waifu again?

Probably Q, I think I look like Dokuga but uglier and less emo.

Women’s standard for attractiveness is even broader than men’s. You see hot women with ugly guys way more often than the other way around.

>Women’s standard for attractiveness is even broader than men’s
Yeah, because of money.

I don't know about waifus but many girls have fat assholes as their husbandos. There's also a sweet chubby guy fetish among otome game players.

If you go by womens' actions, then maybe. If you go by what they say they find attractive and not attractive, it's the exact opposite.

Yeah, but not always. Money is a sign of confidence, and many women love that, the money in those cases is a plus.
Few women would like to financially support a NEET on the brink of suicide (but those with a loser fetish would)

There's plenty of them user

She's chubby and thick, not disgustingly fat

No, she's disgustingly fat.

>Senpai Hunting
Feels so good that my hours reading moonrunes is starting to pay off

I can tell you're on Sup Forums too much my friend. Try new things, broaden your horizons. There are plenty of good women out there. Maybe look at yourself too

Myself

Well she needs to back off, because user is mine.

We're not talking about your mom, user.

What did you say bitch?
user is mine

>you and another user get transported to another world full of desperate and lonely anime chicks
>they all end up fighting over the other user and crowding him leaving you off by yourself
how would this make you feel

I already can't get user to notice me so nothing changes.

I'd find a good place in the mountains to curl up and die from hypothermia so that when spring comes my body is picked clean and they forget I even existed.

Duh.

I like the way you think, you're a practical man.

>A world where no women are interested in me

Hard to imagine

I don't know how that would work. 2d girls work because despite being all different archetypes they ALL share the same perfect face and body.

Now, if in 3D we would all be 10/10 bishounens with slightly different body types (some muscular, some chubbier, some skelly but NEVER exaggerated) then there are chances that 2D waifus might choose us. A good looking guy overhyped for some anime is actually moe, a fatfuck neckbeard showing excessive enthusiasm is not, a good looking guy having girly hobbies is just a kind and sweet soul, a neckbeard doing it is just a creepy loser virgin.

Sorry Sup Forums...

Fuck, she's not even into me, she's into some socially inept fat fucks from Sup Forums.

You have no idea how retarded real people are. You can probably find yourself a hoyyie with a self-esteem of a used pile of ass dung.

You and your real life experience.

>Not ugly/retarded/nasty enough to attract lowkeys/weirdos
>Not good looking/smart/smooth enough to attract normal women

Thanks for reading my blog

Nope, this one seems to be yours. It has your name printed.

You sound perfect to me.

>4d people are so ugly evreyone 3d seems perfect to them

Me

You're probably fat

Doubtful. I'm a chubby, ugly nigger. If I'm an anime/manga character in some 2D universe, I'd feature in a really obscure one and not even as the protagonist. I'd be some comic relief background character who only pops up once every dozen or so chapters purely for the sake of ridicule or being distasteful.

>someone gives valuable life advice
>"Hah! W-what a fag, right guys?"

exhentai.org/g/1015321/2ba1e2faec/

Saw a guy say he wanted to wear panties and get fucked in the ass less than an hour ago, and yours is still the gayest post I've seen on this site tonight.

I may not be perfect, but believe it or not, I'm not fat at all.