Goblin Slayer

It's that time of the year guys. Goblin Slayer Volume 4 out tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for rape

Goblin lives matter

There are no cows, are there

Theres always cows.

anyone get raped by goblins in this

danke when?

Has it been 4 month already? Damn. I'll get my copy in the morning.

It came out last week. And it's kinda boring. reminds me of that arc from Log Horizon where it's all about the shitty little kids.

>guild girl cover
>kinda boring

As expected.

Literally everyone.

To be fair I havent finished reading it. Theres a huge arc about two kids going into the sewers and fighting rats. Not really what I signed up for.

All I want to know is that priestess is winning the GS bowl dammit.

No one is winning. theres a conversation with spearman about who he likes romantically and Goblin Slayer says he isnt interested at all.

It's just a way for them to hammer into your head that Goblins are no joke.
You kinda forgot about it since the rape in vol1

any extra rape scenes in the tank?

God dammit, my nigga GS needs to step up his game.

In this case, the one winning is the one that manages to bring emotions out of GS, like when he randomly opened out and told her a deep memory and a fear. Does CG and GG managed to do something similar or the dates are mostly only them talkong and GS acting robotic?

Priestess

She will make gs open up but his heart belongs to cowgirl.

Dude, fuck the childhpod friend winning, eben more if she doesn't experience first hand what MC experiences. I would rather have GS killed and each girl reacting and changing their whole character.

Nah, CG is definitely very important to him, but Priestess is working her way into GS fast and steadily.

She's also more protagonic than the other two - even Elf is - so, that's to be expected. That being said, Priestess is a good girl and a very likeable character, so you won't hear any complaints from me.

>I would rather have GS killed
Only manga secondaries think like this.
If you've read the LN you know the mood and point of the story goes somewhere else.

When what? I didn't rip the first three LNs.

danke is a guy uploading the novels so we filthy pirates can enjoy GS without paying. So danke (release) fucking when?

Well, you're talking about me, and I haven't ripped the novels. I've been ripping both manga series though.

Oh shit you are right, I got confused, I thought you ripped everything.

Of course he doesn't feel actual love for any girl yet, first they have to fix all his emotional system, so far he only recovered "trust" and in the last volumes is recovering "friendship".

Only LNs I've ripped thus far are Accel World v01-08. Goblin Slayer LNs tend to get ripped within a day or so, though I might start releasing them if mine are in better quality. Are LN discussions allowed on this board or are they supposed to be in /jp/ or something?

>Are LN discussions allowed on this board or are they supposed to be in /jp/ or something?

Allowed, as long it has a manga and/or anime.

Ooga Booga, where the mega links at?

>matter not*
Fixed that for you.

Where can i get one of these.

I hate how ugly those goblins look

Are you implying some goblins don't look ugly?

There is a difference between "ugly because the artist intended it" and "ulgy because the artstyle is shit".

LN are just unmade anime scripts.

Thoughts on the Goblin King?

Already dead.

I fully expected Sup Forumstg/ to fund THunt, solely so they could spam Goblins with Goblin Slayer memes, again.

I wait for the day they kill off the anti-rapefag protagonist so rape can spread.

This is now a Slaanesh thread.

Ok anons real talk time. Would've been better if this was weekly instead?

No. Shitposting would be worse.

you'd be trading in art quality for that.

Will there be more rape?

>winning the GS bowl

Since what happened to his sister, the Goblin Slayer only gets arroused by the idea of goblins dying, ideally at his hand.
Your waifu don't love any of you, because all their love is only for a man who only wants to penetrate goblins, with cold, hard steel. I'm fairly sure they all know this, too, and if they've all accepted this, but haven't moved on, you should try to.

Thank-you very much.
Even though I read them on a site my old arse phone can handle, so you don't even get my traffic, you have given me so much. Mostly horror and fan-disservice, but I keep coming back, so you can tell that I appreciate it, a lot.

Weekly rape?

>Are LN discussions allowed on this board

They are pretty much banned everywhere else...once they have a manga they are slightly tolerated, but oddly lots of janitors will sweep discussions of the manga...
Yet another reason we need to push for an uncensored adaptation of Goblin Slayer, preferably with a deceptively light hearted trailer.

I want a chapter where magic bullshit happens and Priestess sees first hand what happened to GS to 10 years ago.

I want her to be raped as it’s happening.

Fuck you, gob.

man, they really mellowed out guts in the translations

I don't fucking get why rapefags act like GS was wolf guy.

Well, it is the side story volume.

Goblin bump

Who will do the anime? A-1 is the safe choice.

DEEN

Remember kids, THIS is what happens when you don't listen to the Goblin Slayer.

how strong are the actual legendary heroes in the world

>0 MP
I take this means she is very weak to magic?

is GS basically Geralt lite?

youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

Is basically doomguy if he had interactions with other non evil characters during the games

Best chapters of all time.

>find out about is manga
>almost fap myself into a coma

How many chapters left for "true doomguy" mode?

I really wish Sword Maiden's rape scene would be as explicit like this, but the more I hope, the more disappointed I will become.

it just means that she had 0 int, meaning she's dumb af.

its fine one day we will find GS and co finding a goblin rape cave, just watch, its pretty much inevitable.

>Goblin Slayer v04 [Yen Press] [danke-Empire]