Black Clover

Has anyone watched this yet. I think it's fun

I STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPED WAAAAAAAAAATCHING IT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN THE 1ST EPISODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's actually improved a lot since he's joined the Black Bulls.

SAME TBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE SCREAMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGG MADEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TO COMMMMMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTT SUDOKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's literally naruto with silver hair
what the actual fuck ?

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Madhouse should have done the anime.

Kill yourself

watched part of the first episode on adult swim

didn't like the characters, didn't like the design / setting, didn't like how common the magic in their world is from the getgo, didn't like it

Improved isn't really saying much

the girls are shit

KISAMA WO KOROSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its pretty decent, main voice actor is pretty annoying though

MAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The Black Bulls

I watched the first episode and got bored by the second one. I read it up to date last Christmas though. Does it get any better? Pacing seemed fucked.

kind of a shame you have to force yourself through multiple episodes to get to characters that are actually worth watching for, and everything else wrong with it has not improved in the slightest

regardless, i like the manga so ill keep watching anyway

I read it for the Silva. Most of them are cunts but I like kuudere and tsundere.
The girls are very soft though. Other boys are pretty cute.

It is a comfy manga in general.

Yeah it improved this year.

sums up the anime perfectly

asta does autistic screeching way too often.

AAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Dub makes the show watchable

I saw the first episode. It looks so incredibly stupid. Why does AS pick up so much utter garbage?

>this is the show being marketed as the next Naruto
>this will usher in the next “Big 3”

Crunchyroll must regret all the money they’ve wasted on marketing by now

Same reason there's already a game being made for it. People legitimately thought this was going to be the next big thing.

The Crunchyroll theater showings were full.
It’ll get even bigger once the fate apocrypha animators come on board.

Even if the anime is shit, the game looks fun.
The world setting is enough to make a fantasy game I guess. There are dungeons, magical beasts, and enough magic mumblo jumbo.

It is there most watched show this season for crunchyroll. If you look at kissanime, its view count is number 1 for the same period. Sure it doesn’t speak of quality but it brings a lot of attention.

this

seems like it has to be open-world to make it work

how long until the best fight in the serie?
30 episodes?
fuck

It's not gonna reach that far.

>Create an anime adaption for a manga known for its breakneck speed
>Give it 51 episodes, which is juuust enough to cover the printed volumes up to now using Hero Academia pacing
>Slow down the pacing so much that it's actually less than one chapter per episode

Did they learn nothing from Toriko? You don't make a franchise from a shitty anime adaptation. Fucking Xebec should have done it.

From what I saw in the trailer, the map is pretty big but it is not open world.
What I like was the team work and there are a variety of knights like Mimosa who can heal while the rest can tank. There is also Vannesa, Finral, and Charmy who can do support.
The producer also confirmed a story mode so there maybe 1 vs 1.

I hooe they speed up after new animators join.

> The Crunchyroll theater showings were full.

Proof? Literally no one on twitter talked about going.

Even Magus Bride had pity tweets

The manga is tolerable.
>Pacing seemed fucked.
But has fucked pacing in the other direction.

Which is a big part of why the anime is so bad at stretching it out.

The game is battle arena TPS

Viz and shueisha agree its new big 3

It manga boost selling like hot cakes

Its have fun vr game by avex pictures

It's a 3rd person shooter in a 4v4 style. The dumbest gaming mechanic they could have used if you consider that half of the cast doesn't have fucking shooting skills.

It’s obviously some quickly modded shit from the new one piece game which they also got for a bargain.
Might as well give every series a game.

Is Bernie Sanders a servant of that order?

>TPS
>4v4

Oh man you can tell they’re throwing all their eggs into this basket. Announcing a game before the first season of the anime is even 1/3 of the way through

I don't even know who the guy on the right is. College fucked my powerlevel, just like Gohan.

Eugene?

It's pretty mediocre

All the crunchyroll subscribers watch the dub to prevent their eardrums from perforating.

Get out.

It's an okay show. Doesn't do anything new in any way but if you enjoy similar shows you'll enjoy this. *shrug*

So far:
The plot is simple. The characters are stereotypes but most of them are likable. The heroes are weird but good people that fight to protect the common folk, though they may require some minor motivation first before they can activate their full powers. The villains are either complete monsters or stupid comic relief idiots. The humor is obvious. The action scenes are serviceable. It feels like a show that was carefully put together in a boardroom meeting in order to maximize ratings.

I haven't read the manga so I can't comment on it.

Are you guys ready for best guy debut today?

That's Funimation. CR don't have the dubs.

An MC almost as bad as asta

Hey now, at least Asta has *some* likable qualities.

The reason to watch is the silver girl

>we want the Toriko audience

What a horrible plot

Wrong, it's Yami.

I like the Black Bulls, they're a colorful cast. Yuno seems to be the one with the neverending power growth, while MC's powerset seems fairly stagnant, which I like. I hate the stories where MC's power level grows to proportions that dwarf the other cast members, rendering them irrelevant.

More than half of the cast have shooting skills. Asta is the only who can’t fucking shoot anything until his Zestuga move.

>Anime
>Arcade game
>PS4/PC game
>VR game
Black Clover HAS to be really popular with nip children. There's no other explanation. Shueisha isn't retarded enough to invest so much in something that won't provide decent returns.

I only watch it for Dorothy.

BEST GIRL

Yami is best boy and Charmy is best girl. Noelle and Mimosa are cute cousins and good girls though.

>cute cousins and good girls
They sure are

>Shueisha isn't retarded enough to invest so much in something that won't provide decent returns
What is Toriko?

Is Wizard Emperor /ourguy/?

I believe it if next year BC have movie

Why waste time to create first game for failed 3ds or PSV if they can just create console game that everybody will buy

Was this episode anime original? I don't remember any of this happening.

First half including Wizard Emperor reveal is manga chapter 10 or 11 I think.

All the Yuno part is anime original

more importantly did anything good happen this ep? Anything?

Toriko never have video games made for it.
Those cost millions of dollars to make, even in nipland.

>It’ll get even bigger once the fate apocrypha animators come on board.

It was good.

>Toriko never have video games made for it.
It did

I'D RAAAAAAAAAATHEEEEEEEEEER WAAAAAAAAAAATCH NAAAAAAAAAARUUUUUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAT LEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAST IIIIIIIIT DOOOOOEEEEEEEESN'T TRYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOO KIIIIIIIIIIIILL MYYYYYYY EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARS

One thing I will say about Black Clover compared to Fairy Tail is that at least it actually feels like its about wizard stuff

I don't get where they're going with the original content in the anime. It seems like Salim is setting them up but I don't know where that would take the story.

it's a typical shonen but it's fun.
Haven't read the manga and don't plan to.

i already watched it was called bleach last time tho

With this pace? Ep 150

I shit on the show constantly but comparing it to bleach is idiotic it’s much more of a naruto/FT clone

>he believes this meme

>I-Its bad just let me watch some more.
You don't have to tell people it sucks just leave. Or is there something stoppin' you?

>stop criticizing muh show
>if you don’t like it don’t play it

subtle but shit b8

this show is bad meme, so is it's non-existent fanbase that only hates on BNHA to stay relevant

Why is there no hentai yet this is the shit nips eat isn't it

not really,the manga didnt get a significant boost from the failure anime

>I j-just watch it ironically hahah
Okay guys. Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. See you next episode.

It’s highly rated in the magazine that sells millions and it’s the same formula as other big shounen, brainlets don’t understand that though.

>no even brought up watching it ironically

Your b8 is getting so low tier you just run and give up? Pathetic

This series seems like it embodies every classic clichés of the modern nekketsu genre from what I've heard.

>middle aged naruto

>millions
>it barely reached 4.8 million copies in print recently after all that forced pushing and the fail anime

>implying Naruto itself isn't pseudo Edo era

holy fuck its hilarious to see how mad bc fags on their subleddit get when you dare to say anything negative about the anime or about the shit pacing its got

people here are retarded as well, but at least they dont defend the pacing

Fuck it, I laughed.

The pacing is weird, but as filler goes, I don't mind them showing some of what Yuno's team is doing during Asta's missions and whatnot.

your thread is so dead you can only keep it alive by talking to yourself and bumping it from complete death