Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that this beautiful goddess has overtaken the lizard to having the third most KOs in the entire ToP. She has defied all expectations and has gone the distance. Overcame injury and strong opponents. Literally a female Rocky. And everyone else needs to come to terms with the fact that she will probably outlast Gohan and Vegeta as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14651614
youtube.com/watch?v=97MMI7IRumA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOHAN IS THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN DBS UNIVERSE

I want Universe 11 to win.

>T H I R D M O S T K O S
LIZARDFAGS BTFO

Power doesn't mean shit. Results matter.

01010000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01001011 01100101 01100110 01101100 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110111 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101001 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110011 01100101 or not i don't care

>152
Really?

>wakey wakey Dyspofags

>152

Yes really. Your point? Are you that triggered by a short guy? Hysterical.

>Vegeta will get two episodes to fight Jiren
121 will be the end of Universe 3 along with Android 18 and maybe 17. Vegeta will go out fighting Jiren and leave Goku, Gohan and Frieza as the last ones of Universe 7. Now, who do you think will fight who? Jiren is obviously for Goku, Dyspo with his bad luck will probably fight Frieza leaving Toppo for Gohan.

Yes.

Who shits up their own thread?

>this amount of salt over a short guy
The amount of insecurity from you faggots is amazing. Don't be a hater just because best girl is going to outlast all of your favorite jobbers. Even Vegeta's episode, while probably being beautifully animated, will consist of him jobbing.

why do gohanfags think gohan will amount to shit?

This is the SON GOKU show.

To be honest i can see Goku winning against Jiren. Jiren right now is at his 100% while Goku is at the very least at 50%. He is wasting his stamina going Blue and God and if he can't even beat a robot and a giant then i can see him winning against Jiren. If universe 7 wins it will be by having the most participants left.

My favorite jobber is Goku.

It will happen soon.
Do note that the explanation behind Goku's UI "omen" thing is that he tapped into his deeper potential in the heat of the moment. None of that has anything to do with meme ki, or even super saiyan in general (at least out of all the disclosed information that we have been fed thus far)
Gohan's incoming power up will be along the same lines and his potential is way beyond even his father's, UI technique or no Ui technique unlocked in the meantime. We will see how Gohan's purev power is going to stack up to the remaining ToP comperitors. .

Cell jobbed to fucking Gohan of all people. Gohan jobbed to Krillin. Therefore Cell is a bigger bitch and a worse fighter then the Krillchad.
>the ARCHIPELAGO of bugfags

You mean like all of Dragon Ball was the Son Goku manga?

Gonna laugh so hard when he gets benched eventually.

Why did 18 call him old when he was in his late 20s?

And what happened when he saw her again after this moment?

Who the fuck cares?

There's just no way that I'll ever come to peace with how sickeningly awful Yamcha was treated Dragon Ball Super. He is simply too great of a character to completely waste just because of the fact that most writers at Toei hate him because he's cooler than the protags. I mean for fuck's sake, you could easily write 2 lengthy character arcs about him right on the spot: one about joys of living as a desert bandit that were forgotten when Bulma brainwashed his mind with her flesh, and the second one could be about his connection to wolves, his spirit animal. But as we all know that's never gonna happen on Toei's watch, nope, never, because they just have too keep sucking that Saiyan dick because it's always their surefire way to gather a huge audience. Even though making the show so Saiyan-centric was resulted in the franchise becoming so infamous.

She got
>Krilled

>152

>Toeishill OP

If Goku beats Jiren while he's very tired and Jiren is at 100% then it makes Jiren look like a bitch.

strawpoll.me/14651614

When will the gohanfag cancer end?
They were nonexistent in the Zamasu arc.

youtube.com/watch?v=97MMI7IRumA

So if I got that right, Trunks and Mai world was erased and their are just going to insert themselves on a new future one where Zamasu can't take control, right?

Finished Black arc and it was pretty damn good. Since Gohan felt bad about not being able to enter U6vsU7 match and not knowing why Trunks went to the past again, only to discover later, I expect him to train a fucking lot now.

When you stop crying about them, same as the Caulifags.

god I wish that were me

>Anizara eliminates 18, then 17
>Goku and Vegeta elimimate Anizara, universe 3 gets erased
>Vegeta is desperate for UI and challenges Jiren
>Vegeta gets fucked by Jiren
>Freeza bails him out
>Freeza has a redemption moment before getting elimated and assblasted by Jiren
>Vegeta escapes

My prediction for the next few episodes

they were desperate enough to bet their hands over gohan's relevance then

Toeishills.

>cutegang
whats that?

great to see that another gohan episode results in dead threads

Discussion.

So is Freeza going to do fucking ANYTHING else or is he just going to sit out the rest of the tournament as well?

why are you posting a blank picture?

Why are people posting Vegeta beating up Frieza so often lately?

Post lewd BerserkKale please.

This entire worthless board should be shut down already.
The only time it was ever worth saving was when I was a teenager pulling retarded pranks.
These reddit-tier threads are proof that Sup Forums should have stayed dead.
As of now, Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of sad old men spamming template threads and people who have actually grown attached to this disgusting cesspool that has never actually been good giving a shit about the "quality" of threads full of dumb spics and crossboarders.
It gets even sadder. Angery autists from all around the board come here to rant about Dragon Ball and basically just report things they don't like.
There are even retards in this very thread that get a kick out of starting fake character wars to try to get this shitty general banned as if they have nothing else to do.

I wonder if the manletfag is happy now that we got subtle scenes about Kuririn and 18 (and 17) relationship

O MY EMOTIONAL DAMAGE
O MY MAGICAL WIZARD HEALING POWERS
O MY COMPLETED SSB
O MY SSG VEGETA
O MY USELESS TRUNKS
O MY HAKAI
O MY KATCHIN BLOCKS
O MY INFINITE CLONES
O MY DOUBLE THE POWER
O MY MARY SUE BEERUS
O MY NINE JOBBER GODS
O MY BOW AND ARROW
O MY EDGY CLOWN
O MY GOD LEVEL TOPPO
O MY SUPERMAN JIREN
O MY ZENO BORED OF FIGHTING

O MY HOMAGES

Literally getting her hand held by the actually powerful android. Every time she makes a KO she's fighting alongside someone else. She was fighting on equal levels with Krillin before the tournament even started.

The CuteGang consists of Caulifags, Kalefags and Cabbafags, their sworn enemy is the ChadForce (Gohanfags, Piccolofags, Vegeta).

(You)

>Cabbafags
Leave me out of this Yamcuck

?
shes not cute

18 and Mosco friends are part of cute gang

Did the writer for 117 have 18 as their waifu or something? She was unstoppable for all of it, and in-between she gets stomped.

CSS/TLSS Kale is better, her snu snu is better that way.

U6fags in general.

Yeah, sometimes.

This And neither is anyone in the so called "gang"

why dont you kill yourself instead of bring this shit? cute gang sounds like a reddit invasion.

Why doesn't Goku fuse with 17?

17 is SSB tier and has unlimited stamina. Goku has the experience needed to go Ultra Instinct, but is tired.

Gonana-san would have unlimited energy needed to power UI and a massive power boost.

*wastes your year*

>17 is SSB tier
black hole episode says otherwise

Shut the fuck up retard, 18 has nothing to do with you spamming every thread with meme waifus.

Bai bug.

We never got scenes of 18 trying to stomp on the goddamn bug. What a waste.

KRILLIN A SHIT
KRILLIN A SHIT
152 A SHIT

leave cabba out of this, he did nothing.

>17 is SSB tier
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Based King Ryu.

>Jobhan nowhere to be found
Perfect.

This episode was forever redeemed. You can't trigger me Ryufags.
>B E S T O W A I F U

*makes screentime pointless*

This is also foreshadowing she is done after this arc, back to housewife role.

who will be 18 new husband? shes done with the manlet now who will it be?

Sup Forums was never good

Tambourine

unf

This episode was fake news. There is a reason Ryu doesn't write episodes anymore.

and you tell that manlet cuck he doesn't have to bother going home after ToP.

You already know who.

What's with all this 18 spam?
Post more U7 Saiyans

She literally made up with Krillin the next fucking episode.

Toranksu

Vegeta's hair is ironically recessive.

>made up
shes fucking done with the manlet cuck. Hes done.

18 should be on a rotation between the team. But it will be Jiren to claim her.

Boring thread.
Post some Freeza, Mosco, Kefla or Vegetto.

>i didn't marry this weakling shit

18 is looking for a new husband.

yo

Imagine the butthurt if she outlast Gohan.

Because The 18fag is a bigger attention whore than the cuckgang, cuckpup, and gohanfags combined. pretty much does everything they do and he blogs as well.

yo

Respect your elders, boi.

01000001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100101 00111111

But there's nothing wrong with the CuteGang given the existence of the ChadForce.

It's necessary a balance between two opposites.

Post more.

Would 18 fight Zagaya or would she team up with her to bully Krillin?

Frieza's not a lizard, he's an ayy lmao

yo

beach episode when?

literally nobody cares about 18, she could outlast Vegeta and Frieza nobody would care.

Good job capitalizing The 18fag. Freudian slip?