Boruto discussion

Why's Iwabe so best? We need him in the manga soon.

Nice Namida large hips, BTW

Nice early thread with another pointless OP courtesy of Sumirefag.

Iwabe has already been in the manga, in the first page.

This meme needs to die.

To me, he's one of the more interesting characters simply by virtue of not being a son of any of Naruto's core characters.

The age of Iwabe is over.

Japs dont do subtlety.
Its not going to be some new character they introduce later.

I don't understand where the Iwabe=Kawaki theory comes from.
Kawaki is his own character and has nothing to do with Iwabe.As things are right now, the vessel is most likely Kawaki.

If the vessel isn't Kawaki, we will see Kawaki in the anime before he shows up in the manga.

Kawaki next chapter?

I hope he beats Bordo up for being a little know it all shit with an annoying voice

>we want the xxxtentacion aesthetic

Maybe.

Ooooh Mitsuki won't like that.

Mitsuki vs Kawaki when?

> Iwabe=Kawaki
Imagine it as a mirror of Hawawa girls situation.

>This thread is going good. Let's not have that.

I want to paizuri Hinata's fun bags the whole day every day while she looks at me with that innocent face and dirty talk how much she wants for me to cum and glaze her tits with my love juice.

Does anyone ever notice how Mitsuki is treated as a third wheel in this series? He isn't even in most of the adverisements that Boruto and Sarada appear in even though he is supposedly a main character.

So what did you guys like about the episode?

that we have finally team 7 and SoL bullshit is over.

Exactly this scene, Namida, Sumire, Iwabe's speech, Bort's development, teamwork, Kakashi being a badass and the cuteness which is Nue.

Wasabi was the highlight of the episode for most people too bad she looks like a lesbo or she might have become a fan favorite.

so you like generic speeches?

>Sumire not even mentioned
You really are paranoid, aren’t you?

even a picture of her were she is not even the focus of said pic or a thread triggers him.

Is Sasuke going to get what comes to him in Boruto?

Sumeri is cancer, though

She’s not real, user

no that would be sarada.

no bully pls, both are fine

For the culmination of an arc I'm surprised they didn't have their best animators on the episode like they normally do for the climaxes

truth is i don't care about Sumire, i just really hate sarada and sumirexboruto is the only alternative pair so i ship it to spite the saradafags.

>OP focused on irrelevant character
>Stream screencap
>Pic renamed to not look so retarded
>Still include Sumire on the pic
You meet all the criteria of a Sumirefag, even if you want to hide on other character when this thread has no reason to be whatsoever.

Iwabe isn't Kawaki but he'll be killed by Kawaki. Kawkai will then decide he likes Iwabe's style and steal his jacket.

That, for starters.

It's generic in substance but not in context. Oftentimes you get the "don't look down on me" speech from the plucky underdog protagonist towards his snooty rival or something, not from one of the protagonist's friends to the protagonist.

Are you quoting pinkshitfag or are you actually pinkshitfag?

Iwabe is giving off some Kuwabara vibes.

Naruto, get back to work.

Fuck off antisumirefag, your paranoia and insecurity ruins these threads.

would saucegay be pleased with kawaki as son in law?

So, sumirefag here, why do you hate Sarada?

So you are paranoid, that answers my question perfectly. Here, have a hawawa.

His name is retard-kun though

I’m a Sumirefag who loves both Sumire and Sarada and thinks they’re both great characters. I’m also completely fine with Sarada ending with Boruto, mostly because I don’t care about shipperfag cancer.

Sumire team is the best !!!

Does SP fix the quality of the show when the BD gets released?

she exists to pander to the two fail naruto related ships of the last gen (like narusaku and sasunaru) plus her personalty is annoying.

>implying that narusasu deserves to be considered a legitimate ship

I wouldn’t know, honestly. Streaming definitely kills it, which is why it’s best to download if you’re looking for the best quality.

Well, yeah, I guess, I also want BoruSumi to happen to break the schema so the show doesn't become as predictable as it would be with BoruSara, but I don't hate Sarada individually, though I also dislike the attitude she takes around Boruto.

Are you for real, man?

Manga chapter spoilers when?

Fellow Hawawabro here, I definitely enjoy Sarada and I’d even be okay with her and Boruto, I just prefer Sumire. Isn’t it ironic that anons were writing post after post of BoruSara fanfiction in the last thread and nobody shitted on them for it?

Ignore his bait, he still hasn’t gotten over her manga debut

Not trying to shit post but I got my friends into boruto and sumire flew over their heads I had to tell them that she would play an important role that's how much they where underestimating her. I don't think sumire is that popular.

Two reasons
>the anons who cry about Sumire fanfiction were the ones writing BoruSara fanfiction
>the anons who disagreed either ignored it or actually responded with discussion instead of sperging out, shitposting, spamming shipperbait, and turning the thread into an image dump
You know, unlike how newfags typically respond to things they don’t like

She, like the others introduced in the anime, have a fair bit of catching up to do as far as popularity compared to the characters that have been around since 700. Also, how interested they are in Boruto overall/how much they’ve seen could also be a factor.

That's normal I guess. Only people like us who overanalize the anime would take interest in her this early. Most people aren't even watching this show for the kids themselves, but because the whole show is the legacy of the Naruto series, so it's normal to not care about the new kids.

>Using obvious falseflagger as evidence
>Considering "It's to boring or predictable" as an argument
>One Sarada fanfic per 10000 Sumirefags fanfics

You can't be that paranoid to think that every single possible negative aspect of borusarafagging is the work of Sumirefags.

>claims it’s falseflagging
>defends it anyways

Just in case, Sumirefags are that obnoxious.

Not quite sure if you even understand what you just wrote

Obnoxious enough to constantly make posts like this right?

>"It's to boring or predictable" as an argument
It’s an argument for why somebody would PREFER Sumire, learn to understand what an opinion is

>you don't understand what you are talking about
Classic shitposter. To be clear, you are trying to frame Sumirefags for any criticizable behaviour of the anons supporting BoruSara. Stop it you paranoid ass.

In 2-3 days.

>One Sarada fanfic
>”Sarada is going to turn evil”
>”Sarada is going to be with Kawaki”
>”Sarada x Boruto is already set in stone”
>”Sarada x Boruto’s child will be the next Hagaromo”
>”Sarada x Boruto will end the brother’s feud”
I’m sorry, I forgot that you only cry “f-fanfiction!” for theories that go against your ship

HOLY SHIT I HAVE THE DISCOVERY OF THE YEAR

I was rewatching the newest episode and I caught something incredible.
Salad actually has Sakuras pink hair but she dyes it black to look like Sasuke. You can see her pink roots here.

I think there’s been a misunderstanding, and we’re actually on the same side here. When I said
>the anons who cry about Sumire fanfiction were the ones writing BoruSara fanfiction
I meant that the anons who are always complaining about Sumire fanfiction are the same ones who were writing BoruSara fanfiction, so they wouldn’t dare call themselves out for it because they’d look like the hypocrites they are. That said, this
>you are trying to frame Sumirefags for any criticizable behaviour of the anons supporting BoruSara. Stop it you paranoid ass.
Is very much something that the anti-Sumire autist has done frequently, so I’m glad somebody else notices that pattern. Hope that clears everything up.

>theories
Holy kek, Sumire soloing Ootsukis, having byakugan/rinnengan, ninja Cthulu, chakra mode or being Kaguya descendant sure has some basis.
>”Sarada is going to turn evil”
>”Sarada is going to be with Kawaki”
This ones are always posted by Sumirefags.
>”Sarada x Boruto will end the brother’s feud”
At least these ones have the lore to back them up, not something you thought while taking a dump.

I have no idea how to respond to this post.

I find that snake tail to be surprisingly cute

Oh, my bad then, sorry. Still, everything I said applies to you shitposter.

Sneks are cute

Who OT3 here?

Of all the shit you said about Sumirefags speculating about Sumire, only the chakra mode has been actually discussed. You are taking everything else out of context and twisting it to your own convenience. I was the one saying that she could create an opening to the third Ootsutsuki guy, but that was just a single comment that was suddenly criticized heavily by denialfags for some reason despite it only being a derivative idea about the new content that the movie could have.

>Sumire soloing Ootsukis, having byakugan/rinnengan
>being Kaguya descendant
Post when these actually happened, these sound like your ESL interpretations of theories that you’ve exaggerated to justify your shitposting
>ninja Cthulhu
This phrase is used in reference to the ayys, dumbass
>chakra mode
Guess what, she already has it
>This ones are always posted by Sumirefags.
Yes, the theories that go against your ship and that actually fit your definition of fanfiction couldn’t possibly be from Saladfags right?
>At least these ones have the lore to back them up, not something you thought while taking a dump.
How convenient, only the theories that validate your ship are okay

Honestly there is something really heartwarming about those two just sitting there with him. No matter who ends up with whom, they'll always be his girls.

Indeed

I like them both, does that count?

>Snake goes ham offscreen and obliterates Shino

What the fuck just happened?

If it actually could happen, it would be great.

There’s no shipwar, I don’t know why you still post this. Hawawabros and Saladbros have no beef here, we just want to discuss Boruto with each other. It’s literally one shitposter who keeps fucking up the threads.

I wish there was a believable way to pull that off in shonen, otherwise I’d be right there hanging up the OT3 sail

>Japs dont do subtlety
Pearl harbor?

In what universe is a kamikaze attack subtle?

I guess the movie arc pretty much confirms the Anime is more canon than the Manga. Im fine with that. the Manga's art and shitty plot makes it impossible to read

Hope the animation doesn't take a massive nosedive in this arc out of laziness because of the movie.

I want to fuck Himawari

If anything they'll probably reuse movie animation where they can, just like when The Last reused Shippuden animation.

The anime has always been the true canon of this series. I hope they axe the manga soon so the anime can go at its own pace.

I don't know why they made the movie before the anime, now they don't even know how the other characters fit into the anime.

Pretty sure it's just shit animating.

I'd probably like Kawaki a lot better if he were fighting to keep ninjas relevant instead of trying to get rid of them. Considering ninjas are primarily soldiers-for-hire, there's still plenty of villainous actions he could commit with a goal like that.