One Piece

To recap these are the spoilers of next chapter from a preview shown at Jump Festa.
>They showed a pic of thin Mom. Her hair aflame and riding maybe Prometheus. She looked piiiiiissed.
>Oh, potential spoiler for next chap. In the officially released image at JF, Napoleon's blade had a face. Can Napoleon migrate?
>Potential spoiler. In the officially released image, Mom's fiery hair appeared to have a terrifying face. Are all the boys back in town?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/942745039872040975
e-hentai.org/g/1075608/1be14a53a4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We can all agree that Impel Down was the best arc, right?

I love the VA of the 3 homies, especially the fight scene in the Poneglyph room.

Third for sex with Sugar.

you can like marineford and still notice its glaring flaws. honestly, the fact that oda's comment about wano and its comparison with said arc is making so many round after jump festa makes me wonder what do people get out of one piece. i mean, numbers don't lie: the three marineford volumes set the sales records for the series but still...

I like zeus more than prometheus

La Grande Madre forma diosa de fuego despertada?

When will this arc end

Napoleon is best homie

the only correct opinion

I can't imagine too much longer
I just wonder how they're gonna gtfo from big mam

yeah he's cool too

Zeus is a miracle of the universe. Prometheus meanwhile is pretty much the Inuarashi to his Nekomamushi.

So with this my theory is Big Mom has a virus or something that eats away at her body so she has to eat constantly to keep up them calories.
All this running around using her df powers like a madwoman has clearly been turning her slowly into skeletor, so will she actually get so holocausty that she is physically defeated?
Then the strawhats trade the cake for her life which turns out to also be so delicious that she's completely neutralized.
I actually dont know where I'm going with this, but when exactly is the limiter for how much weight she's gonna lose?
All she does is eat all the time right, this is probably the longest she's ever gone without eating and also expending a great amount of effort.

Sorry but objectively
Chadmetheus > Napoleon > Zeus

oh yeah, reminder that last year they teased luffy ripping off his arms while they, obviously, kept evil pudding's reveal behind the curtains: i suspect there might be another surprise in the next chapter. what will it be, boys?

Video of Oda playing around with a puppet Zoro at Jump Fiesta with the One Piece VAs

twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/942745039872040975

ZORO SHOWS UP AND KILLS BIG JOB

We got a picture of that one though, this one may be more spoilery hence no photos allowed.

Lola saves Pound and fight Oven.

I'm just waiting on doujins.

Yeah was posted earlier.

She already starved herself when she was a kid and nothing happened.
She has an indestructible body like a demon so maybe the D soul possessed her and when all the D’s gather it’ll become one form.
Luffy’s D attribute might the demon’s luck.

you can tell it's an old image because luffy is fighting big mom instead of jobbing to katakuri

She never sustained rampage mode for this long as far as we know

aren't we all, really?

>All she does is eat all the time right, this is probably the longest she's ever gone without eating
She went a week without eating anything as a kid.

That one is already scanned.

>inb4 Sunny dies
Would Franky leave the crew?

>powerlevelfags can't appreciate good characters so they just go for the strongest guy
Sasuga

nah he'd just build another one

Lufyy has to take on full power big mom even if it’s for a short exchange.

where are these pictures?

>Zeus
>better character than based Chadmetheus
Nami is that you?

Close, but Skypiea was the best

Zeus could beat Prometheus in a fight. he'd just extinguish him with rain

in a few days, we've to wait for spoilers

Zeus has only made rain with Prometheus's help.

That's an odd way of spelling Arlong Park.

Did you say Enies Lobby in spanish?

AAAAAAGH! Magellan you rat! You weren't using that hydra to become a tranny, you were poisoning my keys to give me the old toxic keychain! How could you give your own prisoner the old toxic keychain Magellan?

He would probably kill himself

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Serious question, i can understand people who prefer Enies Lobby (battle shounenfags) or Skypiea (adventurefags), but what's the appeal of Arlong Park?

Is that Chinese for Thriller Bark?

Nostalgiafags

ODA PLEASE REVERIE BY APRIL, WHY STRETCH THIS ARC FOR SO LONG

the relationship between the east blue hats. many consider this panel pretty much the point where someone should decide to continue or not with the series

Cause BigMom is going down

Don't bully her.

>what's the appeal of Arlong Park?
Nami's backstory and growth as a character.

Lunafags

It has easily some of the best crew moments to this day, great fleshing out of Nami's character and solid fights including some of Luffy's best creativity.

It's still one of the best arcs

I'm pretty fond of Sanji x Nami, think there is nothing romantic or shippy between Luffy and Nami, and Arlong Park is my favorite arc.

lol wut

No number train ran on her yet so why live?

shirahoshi

a cute

a crybaby

Have we seen any sea kings since FI?

nigga*

I wanna waifu the cute princess and feed her food!

He got new ideas, a coup led by smoothie and a marine invasion to take advantage of a weakened crew.

Why smoothie? Is it because she failed her mom by not destroying the door?

Big girl.

is my wife

Marines offered her a thousand nami clone women

Because she’s strong and looked suspicious when she heard that the snails were gone.

Guys how do I use haki?

You gotta exert your will really really hard.

You wish, perv.

She did look suspicious at that one panel. An subordinate of Green bull maybe?

>he doesn't know

>Big Mom's final form is Sweettooth
Well shit

these guys will help you out, they're experts

The strawhats will be saved by Blackbeard, screencap this.

Obviously the word has gotten out that Totto land is in chaos and with Cracker, Katakuri and big mom out of commission by the end of arc the Yonkou will rush in to finish her.

There is absolutely no way Oda will make Luffy go back to WCI someday, the Big Mom pirates will perish in this arc.

Por favor, Oda. Make it happen.

La Delgada Madre forma diosa de fuego despertada*

small fix.

Spoilers when?

Stop laughing Ivankov, I'm not trying to be your friend with these hydras, I'm trying to kill you
These are not good times for you, these are dark times

I honestly can't wait to see Blackbeard now, I bet with his actual grown out beard Oda's really given him an amazing new design.
Will he have a parrot?
Also just a random thought but do you think that 'legendary' character Oda said he was adding in sometime next year will be the character he's saving the eyepatch for?

Knowing Oda it's probably a short man riding on the shoulder of a giant parrot

Lucci already had a talking bird on his shoulder though

Sauce, friend.

Funny I want to form a cult and sacrifice tourists to her

e-hentai.org/g/1075608/1be14a53a4/
It's SFW though so my waiting continues.

Is there finally a number train ran on Nami?

Be a nigger

Fuck off SaNafag

You think there's just a big old stack of ponyglyphs at Mariejois?

Like a building made out of them?

There's only like 30 Poneglyphs in the world and we've already seen a good chunk of them not in Mariejois

Be confident. No doubting yourself. Be willing to die for your beliefs.

We know for certain about maybe 10 of them that can't be in the possession of the WG.

But since they're obviously moveable, you'd think the WG would probably take whichever ones they find back to Mariejois since they're indestructable and that's where they'd be the least dangerous.

The SHs have only gone to like 20% of the islands that exist in the OP world. There's still a chance the rest are on those islands. I'm sure the government has at least one, but the rest are elsewhere.

This page was so hype for me.

>Usopp develops haki during an arc
>Pulls off an insane snipe
>On an enemy about to take down both Law and Luffy
>Brook challenges a fucking Yonkou, talks down to her as an elder, and returns with a poneglyph rubbing that nobody in the world could get after sleeping with her

Will powerlevel fags ever stop getting blown the fuck out by OP?

user, you need to delete this post
if z*lofags saw this they might commit suicide

Lol. Its hilarious how out of character everyone is.

You forgot that Big Mom is far stronger than the entire SH crew but will be stopped in her tracks by a delicious cake baked by Sanji.

I could have sworn there was an image of BB after the time skip where he had grown his beard out and tied it into braids like the real BB