Houseki no Kuni (宝石の国)

Post Bort.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lSooYPG-5Rg?t=182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brot a cute.

no

Just finished manga ch 62
Im sure theres a better way to lives one life than to binge read an entire series for a momentary feeling of fulfillment.

Cutesu Bortsu.

that image

brot

delet this

I want to cuddle diamond

The Gems, Lunarians, and Admirabilis need to learn how to coexist with each other on equal terms.

>what could have been

This made me sadder than expected. If Phos can go around making sure everybody knows Cairn's name, why can't she make people visit Cinnabar's cave for card games at sunset?

Fuck that.
Kill all moonies and take the dust back

Benito is very cute cute

Cairn tries

Regarding Padparadscha's hole problem, could it be because he's one of these artificial gems fabricated by the moonies? Perhaps an early attempt with unforeseen complications once deployed.
And if that were to be the case it could also mean that maybe the artificial inclusions can't mix with those formed naturally.

SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED A LITTLE EXTRA PUSH OKAY

I think being forced to to be friendly to the other species and actually live with them is punishment enough for them.

Say, what if all the Admirabilis go and consume all of that moon dust, could all the lost Gems be reformed that way?

If that's the case, we'll probably learn that in the upcoming moon chapters.

The agate legs had no inclusions. The snails eating the powder is enough to actually finally kill the gems.

A snail ate Phos whole and she was fine.

The only snail who kept her sanity, who also had no other minerals in her shell

Phos also has batshit whoreclusions so you can't judge other gems based on her.

>no other minerals in her shell
Clearly not the case.
And the bit about her retaining her sanity was a hot crock she fed Phos as part of her deal with the moonies.

Would you clean his dirty feet?

>No tits

Moon people lied, Phos lost too many memories to remember the truth.

Actually it's the other snail that said she retained her sanity, and wasn't talking to Phos at the time.

>ywn grind her eyes into fine powder and snort it like cocaine

Life is meaningless.

>cairn leg
pretty sure thats ice boy

P E R F E C T I O N

Put shit back to the anus.

I want to break her cunt with my Neutronium dick.

>that retro future aesthetic in the top panel

What part of kill all fucking lunarians you didn't get?

Then have a safe trip back home user

Yeah, the author has some top notch designs, especially LaPhos and the Mooninites.

I really cant wait to see moon cuties and prince animated

oh man, i am an anime only fuck, once the anime finishes where i should start reading the manga, which i already got spoiled a lot mostly knowing that phos new form

Why is he so handsome?

all moonies are beautiful

The latest episode ended halfway into chapter 29, assuming the last episode wont be anime original you could probably pick up at chapter 30 but it wont take long to catch up if you start from the beginning.

I got to say the moonies motivation for capturing gems is pretty retarded.
Like really?

It's almost like they were making shit up on the spot to hoodwink a gullible baka.

They have been trying to die for eons and are petty as fuck. Are you really surprised?

what chapter do you guys think the anime will finish on?

Either 31 as a cliffhanger or they edit a scene from the beginning of 36 to come full circle.

Cause Cairn is Phos fuckboi

>rock toes

Does Cairn imagine Lapis while Phos fucks him?

Doesn't have to.

And Phos imagines Antarc. Healthy relationship.

Also Phos is a power-bottom, so Cairngorm does the fucking.

The lack of heavy hair brushing against him probably makes it hard. All that gold restraining him, too.
But the pretty face must be pleasing to look at, making all these expressions the permanently classy and smug-faced Lapis would never make at him.

What is this pose?

Thats what makes it so great.

that's "salt bae"

meme salt pose

OK! Thank you.

I love the two main Antarc fanart types, the classic shh and shatter

and gem butt.

Fuck off to tumblr and your shingeki no kyojin threads you fucking shits

>(You)clase

Gem powder is cocaine!

Moonies are drug addicts.

I want to snort Bort!

No wonder the snails went nuts on the stuff.

I'm surprised Obsidian isn't sword-obsessed the way Red Beryl is fashion-obsessed and didn't tell Phos she couldn't just keep fighting with a half-shred sword.

Binging this series actually was fantastic for me because I listened to Porter Robinson for most of the time because I thought it would fit with the series. Right when I got to pic related I was listening to Sea of Voices youtu.be/lSooYPG-5Rg?t=182 and the line "See creation come undone" came up right as I was registering what I was seeing. It was one of the most powerful feelings I ever got from a manga.

Am I the only one who only wants to pet these gems heads whenever they do something good and help them correct the mistakes they make?

And thus I nut

That's a pretty good song it's going straight to my playlist. I do that sometimes, I read a story while listening to a song and I ended up associating both. There are a few webtoon that play ambience songs while you read them and I like the idea. Webtoon are generally not the most artistic works but I really like the idea of mixing story and music. Part of the reason I got into the homestuck fandom a long time ago was because of the nice mix of medium.

God Cicada is such a nice guy. Please don't let anything bad happen to him.

I can't wait for the gem civil war

Lunarians will all be executed

The scene with Red Alex was completely wrong but I'm still glad it was animated.

My little brother can't be this cute.

I feel like Ichikawa wants us to think there will be a gem civil war, which means its all a misdirect, and we'll get a somehow more depressing result. Probably something along the lines of Phos loses everyone on the moon, has to return to the school, but is despised there and has to live with Cinnabar as an outcast, I don't know.

>(宝石の国)

>The previous head of the library

Oh you.