Boku no Hero Academia

What if the league members were the good heroic UA students and the UA students were the villains?

maybe the tranny wouldn't have died

Soon.

I'm going to post this every day until they end up together

Dabi's confirmed Endeavor's son, right?

Pretty much, I want to know how about Shoto's other older brother. They'd be the perfect set.
>Shoto = Fire/Ice
>Dabi = Fire
>Other brother = Ice
Iceman when?

>Toga Himiko
>Hero Name: Mosquito
>probably pretty similar in temperament and sanity to regular Toga, but more self aware and is undergoing therapy and taking medication
>her hero suit would probably be a latex catsuit that has a condensed and more effective version of her blood pump from the Training Camp built in
>definitely a stealth oriented hero, and would probably interact with her fans a lot and sign up for a lot of merchandise

Probably a son he had on the side and didn't want to recognize as his

So does Dabi look weird because he’s just self-hating mutie scum, or is he some kinda Frankenstein?

>wont give out real name "yet"
>quirk is fire but edgy
yep

but they are the heroes of this story, they haven't done anything wrong

he looks burned with someone's skin attached to his body

Do you have a full image of this?

The Best

Stain will come back and fullfill his duty, yall will see.

Reminder that Kacchan did nothing wrong.

His duty of becoming a stepstone to Shiggy's ambitions, you mean, yeah.

He didn't get his provisional license

Nor did he do anything right. Nor did he do anything, actually.

if he did we would have nothing to look forward too after overshit

I want to stuff Yaoyorozu full of delicious, fattening food in order to augment her Quirk and make her my slam piggy!

good taste

big poop

ENDY'S NUDES! NOW! I need them NOW!

wouldnt it be cool if bakugo faced against a villain who's quirk was to temporarily steal other people's quirk by swallowing their cum

How much do you think Hori hated the last jedi

The absolute state of this man.

I expect Deku to enjoy some “milk” after this little sparring session with Shoto and Baku :)

Imagine if her UA Quirk augmentation training really was just "gain 50 pounds."

He probably loved all that Kylo Rey hand action

Best tree

he liked the prequels

I think he's probably one of the fans that likes the idea of it more than the actual product

I wouldn't care that Jirou was flat if she didn't have such an ugly face.

But Mina is for gay french lazerboi

Kendou is for Yui

Someone should spank Kirishima and call him a whore...

I can't believe how there are no doujins of them together!

Implying 'Can't Stop Twinkling' wouldn't have become a dark muddy stain on the ground.

calm the fuck down, Ochako

enjoy the 3 days off

>this thread

Farewell...

AAAAAAAAAAA STUPID

His family would kill Stain in revenge

That's why Fatgum exists

We need to get back on track. Post characters you want to see work together in an exam / assignment / other school-based activity

>Enpapa
cute

I want to kiss deku in front of ochakek

Gay.

Bakagou, please, contain yourself!

Is the endeavor theory by the same guy who did the theory where Deku dies, Bakugou becomes a bum and Ochako becomes best hero?

so everybody agrees that there will be a prison break arc, right? who will take down all the villains?
>Stain
>Muscle Man
>Moonfish
>Rappa
>mimic & chronostasis (?)
>noumus

>this guy wants your semen
What do?

As much as I hate to admit it, yeah kinda. If Izuku wasn't so fucking clueless it might be a different story but the kids not really all there

America arc when?

I'm here for the job interview

Muscular is chad! CHAD!

Ask him why he wants the quirk of a filthy mutant

NARUTO IS FUCKING PISSED.

I wish we could have one genuinely good examination of where Mineta's character could go and what could happen with him in the story that isn't fantasies of a retarded reactive hatedom for an avatarfag that doesn't even post here anymore.

I want some martial arts action

Literally who are you?

Problem is that such a ridiculous 180° would have to happen to redeem him so, it's not worth it

Well then I guess Hori shouldn't have made him such an unapologetic, unlikeable cunt.

I actually don't get the hate towards Mineta. Pervert characters are in all shonen manga and he had a cool moment when he beat Midnight alone

He's fine, but what's there to talk about? He's a gag character that already had some development. I'm not expecting more anytime soon.

>he had a cool moment when he beat Midnight alone

And then he reverted to his one joke for the rest of the manga

They held hands!? Degeneracy knows no bounds these days...

Your quirk is powerfull and I need it.

Power Loader is best teacher

>It's an Injustice Episode

Mite b cool. Shiggy would make Deku hallucinate that he's fighting Muscular, when in reality he's fighting Ochako, accidentally killing her in the process.

who is going to win the bakubowl and why is it Toga?

Why would she want to win that?

How many years do you think Power Loader has had shaved off his life due to "creative" students and their mishaps?

She wouldn't, Tumblr gone wild again.

He has a hard life

Is Shiggy Aizen?

>Shigaraki is mainly a rescue hero who sometimes helps with villain situations, probably goes by something like Death Grip
>Toga is a stealthy assassin hero who mainly spurs on organizations from the inside
>Dabi specializes in neutralizing villains
>Kurogiri runs a bar/hospital/armory/home base for heroes by heroes, and uses his quirk yo quickly transport heroes to and from situation sites
>Spinner, Twice, and Magne work at Kurogiri's bar and help keep things in order

>40 year old male around a perky bubbly teenager talking nonstop about 'making babies'
In a world where any jailbait is now 'superheroes with laser eyes'bait, the semen demons are especially torturous.

He is probably a virgin too, must be hard having Mei shoving her fat tits on his face all day

Mineta is going to be part of Deku's main hero team. Along with Aoyama and Tokoyami. Light, Darkness, Guts and Passion.

>Power Loader actually has a wife
>every night she dresses up as Mei in an elaborate roleplay where by the end she's a blubbering mindless mess
>it's the only way to take the stress off PL's back these days

How well do you think Mei can spot a boner bulge with those eyes of hers?

My son Rappa working for the VA is going to be top tier shit. I can honestly see Stain getting freed and taking Spinner and Dabi with him depending on how things go since they adore his will more than anything.

>'Nyaa Power Loader, let's make some BAAAA~~~BIES~~~'
>Mei in her autistic lusty spergs rubs her oily sweaty body on Power Loader's leg
>he tries to stay stoic and let her wear out her urges again with some intense grinding, while staring at the entrance to avoid very awkward conversations

Did katsuyu drawfag post his doujin?

Who handles UA'S IEPs?
There's like 9 special ed worthy kids in the hero section alone.

Has katsuyu drawfag posted his stuff recently?

katsuyufag if you want to post your shipfag art then just do it, this thread can't get any shittier anyway

You don't need to ask twice, and no

I want to see his cute shota face underneath his helmet

That would be perfect. Don’t know why but just having deku be broken seems like a good story starter

Mineta is gonna defeat at some point. His grapes are the hard counter to quirks like OFA.

Todoroki and Shouji
Momo and Tsuyu
Tokoyami and Aoyama
Deku and Ojiro

Holy shit, thanks for the laugh

He could be good for speed based quirks,
>Pull out anal grape sword
>Slap it on an enemy
>Extendo grape.jpg
>Fling it at a flagpole or some high shit
>Villain is stuck
Mineta doesn't have the physical capabilities to defeat villains on his own, only subdue them. He's only really there as a support character in a fight to be honest.

why is her face so hot in the third panel

>Mineta doesn't have the physical capabilities to defeat villains on his own, only subdue them.
Aren't those the same? Heroes fight villains to capture them, not to beat them to death.

She can spot it, but she's too autistic to understand what it means and she doesn't feel the need to point it out when that time could be better spent making her babies, testing out her babies, or bragging about her babies.