And cheap

>less than 10k
That's really fucking cheap.

THIS IS PORKCHOP
BUY HER FIGURES!

dolls are so cute

Goddamn shes huge
Who ordered this fat butt?

Real shame the panties aren't visible. REAL FUCKING SHAME!

Visible panties have a 5k premium.

Completing the set

I wish GSC could into interlocking bases.

I see nipako

Cute!

Just a sticker from GodHands package.

Alright, that's fair. I'll pay extra, where can i get my visible panties then?

Wew, this is a work of art

9.8k yen is pretty tempting, even though I haven't seen the series lol.

cute nipako

It's nice but this one wins out, the face looks almost exactly like the game style.

>pre-orders closed
Please kill me.

Messatsu

It's COSPA. You should know better

Buying only from shows you've watched is a bad meme

Is the Sakura Bishoujo any good?

I have never preordered something so fast.

I have 4 months to figure out how do I fit her in the shelf.

>buy fishtail parka for like 10 bucks
>vinyl print the arm patch for like 10 bucks
>have infinitely superior and actually usable product for what I assume is like 1/8 the price of that shit

For what possible reason would you want repro milsurp? Otaku in japan made their own shit for decades, with all the materials we have access to now there is no reason we shouldn't be able to do the same.

>make a fig
>gives her the most boring pose of all time

What shelf do you have? If there's a will, there's always a way.

By Hibiki's side

Pretty good yeah. She actually has teeth which goes a long way towards making the wide open mouth not awful. Also her butt is super cute.

Where to find a fishtail parka for 10$?

>Futaba delayed

Thank christ, now my December order is 10k less

>to March

...Well now my March order is bigger then my December order, fuck my life

I will try and get it from Manda before the hype for SFV makes her disappear. Do you have any pictures of her butt?

I am incredibly lazy.

March is starting to scare me, I have 2 other scales which are looking likely to also be pushed into March. Time to watch my wallet like a hawk

Quick question, used to be a buyfag back in 2013 when I had an income. Back then AmiAmi was the way to go for most everything. I started looking on MFC for what sellers there are these days. Anyone had any experience with Solaris Japan? How are they compared to AmiAmi?

buyfags.moe

Just use amiami

amiami, manda, jungle, and Nippon yassan for exclusives

post your bets now: will GSC hit their delivery dates on new releases that they've scheduled out an entire year, or will they blow them also?

>Nippon yassan for exclusives
Any particular reason why?

They will blow out. They already had to delay a bunch of figures for 5-6 months and will be playing catch up for the next year.

I'm always prepared for disappointment. Give them three months on top of that.

>sep release

It's probably getting delayed too.

What forwarding service do you guys normally use when buying from Yahoo Auctions?

I've read the guide, but I'm not sure if I should use Big in Japan or FromJapan or buyee, they look like the best options, has anyone used them before?

nope, never
thats why theyre in the guide

How do i cancel a pre-order from amiami? I heard that you're not supposed to but they'll still allow you to if you don't do it very often and/or buy lots from them.

Only scums cancel their pre-orders

Gundos?

Post-masturbation depression must be really overwhelming with those...

I'm fine being scum if it lets me cancel my order

I wanted to get this, but the face doesn't quite look "Futaba" enough to me. I'll be picking up the in-costume one instead, as it captures her personality a little better.

Still waiting on regular uniform statues for MC and Ann.

>Canceling preorder

I hope your scummy ass gets banned.

>BB-8 nendo
I feel like i should have seen this coming

Cute butt cleavage

I want to buy it so bad but it's too lewd for my collection. Anyone looking at it would start asking questions because of how erotic she looks. Or maybe it only looks this erotic because i'm a lolicon? Either way i can't let people know i'm a lolicon, and i live with my parents so fuck me.

cmon it'll be fine it says she's 12 right on the box

Maybe you should move out or stop being a little bitch.

it's tame as fuck though what the fuck are you on

And? I just put my lewd ones in the wardrobe, only people who will see it are those who are going through my stuff.

My collection is even tamer though. Look at her exposed collarbone. Look at the hanging strap from her shirt, her bare skin and the look she's giving. It doesn't take a genious to see it's meant to be erotic. I mustn't let anyone know my secret. But at the same time i have five Shinobu scales and i'd really like to add this one to my collection. I'm torn. The right answer would be to move out. If it only was that easy.

The right answer is to grow a pair.

Get a job. Or get a better one, stop buying plastic butts and save enough money to move out, then you can start buying plastic butts, you're not worthy of this hobby.

My god this is terrifying.

>zetsubou zetsubou zetsubou

I have a job and buy all of my figures my dude. I'm also saving to move out, i just won't be able to do it for maybe a couple of years.

Not kidding its cheap, cant wait for its March 2019 release

When ordering shirts from Japland, is it best to order one or two sizes up from the American size equivalent?

I've never bought a figure before, but 90 bucks seems like a big deal to me. I'm a college student. I don't know if I should be making this decision but ahg.

Take your measurements and buy accordingly. Most clothes will come with them listed.

I am L in burgerland sizes and Japanese XL fit just fine.
90 ain't nothing when talking about scales.

If that's a big deal then this isn't the hobby for you. Come back when you have a real job

I've had my room shown to my landlords 12 year old daughter, because she supposedly loves anime and wants to be an illustrator.

My landlord is Chinese and lives above, and he got wind of it after his daughter spotted a Miku dangling off my rear view mirror in the driveway. I wasn't sure which way that was going to go, but i'm really past the point of shame, so i said sure, why not. Next thing i know is there's a 12 year old chink in my bedroom flipping through my Manga staring at my wall of detolfs in amazement. The only thing i was supremely uncomfortable with was having a child in my bedroom gawking at R-rated material while i'm having tea with her father in my kitchen. She then whips out some of the illustrations she's done, and i had to admit that the kid had talent. I had a conversation with her father about her aspirations to work in the animation industry in the west one of these days, and there was a strange air of comfort in the room. He told me his daughter was struggling with the stigma associated with that sort of thing, and how he hoped meeting an adult who wasn't being weird about it might help her. After 2 hours which seemed like an eternity, they left, and i started pondering the events in my life that led up to this point.

I guess the takeaway here is, just don't be weird about it.

You have until December 2018 to save up 9.7k yen ($86) before you have to pay. That's plenty enough time to gather up the money and set it aside unless you are incapable of earning any income.

Just plan for an addition $15 for shipping though.

This feels like the start of a really bad romcom plot. Keep you eyes open 8 years from now when she comes looking for you

Oh hey thanks. I wasn't thinking about it that way. Time to get to aminimum-wagein.

You really should've told her the R rated material was off limits.

Oops link dropped

cats are crazy creatures

>not lolicon eroge plot
>waiting for 8 years

I dont think user would survive prison well.

Someday I will get you
Ask very politely and try to explain the situation if it's a financial issue. There is no shame in having some humility.

Gun-poches

What a jerk.

Why pay absurd amount of money for a crappy apartment when you can live in a good home with your parents?

I'm 30 and i still live with my parents. I pay for utilities, we share the grocery costs, and i help out around the house whenever i can. Its working out really well for us. I'l move out when i actually need the space.

How am i going to make it just disappear? I've got 14 pretty lewd figures interspersed with the rest of them, there's no way i'm going to shove them in the closet or go to storage to pick up their boxes. I did manage to take down a stark naked touwa erio wall-scroll and stash away some doujinshi, that was all i could manage. No way no how for my figures.

It is, isn't it? At any rate, i had a long conversation with her dad, and it was nice to catch up because we don't get many chances to talk. He kept apologizing for the sound from the piano lessons his daughter takes, and we talked a bit about the state of animation in china, and how it's growing. I felt out of my league, since i primarily concern myself with japanese material. I thought there'd be some tension because of their history, but it was all cool. I did lend out my copy of Madoka Magica, it felt appropriate. Maybe i can trade Anime Rentals for lower rent or something like that haha.

I do the same exact thing and my mother never bothers me about my stuff, that's why the alternative for that user was to either man the fuck up or move out.

I don't know man, you could've just put them in some cardboard boxes and thrown a blanket over them.

Oh well, what's done is done. I thought about it, but i let the father exercise his discretion, which he did, so it's all good.

what is this, it looks pretty neat desu.

You should have fucked the little girl.