Stars > S > Classic > SuperS

>You will never have a Sailor Senshi harem
Why live?

Moon is for Mask and Mask only.

Do you love Japan?

S > Stars > Classic > R > Super S

theres a lot more than moon.

S > Super S > Classic > R > Stars
Honeslty, the first season is a tough one. One of my favorite scenes is when Usagi and Mamo cross paths with each other right before they enter the radio tower and she discovers who he really is. S is amazing, and Super S had some funny hijinks with the amazon trio/amazon lolis. R was too serious, and Stars is such a slog fest with a shitty start. Only good episode of Stars is when everyone comes over and crashes Usagi's kitchen.

Black Dog doujins > shit > the shows

>Stars is such a slog fest with a shitty start.
What

They're all married to the job, except Neptune and Uranus.

The mirror arc at the start of Stars was a trainwreak.

S > Stars pt. 2 > R > Stars pt. 1=/= Classic > Supers

>those lips

what's the patrician ranking

Something like:
Classic>>>>Everything else

yeah, my actual ranking would be Classic = S. S is brought down by Chibi appearing yet again and the Haruka/Michiru focus. But I love the Death Busters and Tomoe. Classic is grounded, max comfy, and can stand on its own

What

Haven’t seen every season. Ranking the movies.
S >>>>>>>>>> R > Super S

Why did you delete ?

>putting stars at end

Stars > S > Classic > SupperS > R > crystal crap

Anyone who doesn't understand how deep fighting another Sailor scout as the bad guy in stars in a dingus.

SuperS > S > Stars > OG > R

Why does no one like SuperS?
Is it because of Chibi?

I love it, it's charming, levely, probably the best animation and expressions, and generally good all around.

Classic=R>>>>everything else

SuperS had the best episodes

Taste and refinement.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like traps, but I can't lie, his episodes were funny and entertaining

fisheye makes me feel funny

Give in to the fish.

Because it takes forever to go anywhere, doesn't incorporate the outers or asteroids, and cuts Mamoru out of the arc almost entirely to give Chibi-Usa relevance.

Stars is the best season and Usagi and Chibi-Usa are the best characters.

>Because it takes forever to go anywhere

I definitely consider this a fault, but it seriously surprised me how good the MotW/SoL in SuperS actually was. Easily the most consistently solid in the series, despite having relatively few great episodes.

>doesn't incorporate the outers or asteroids

And what would it gain by this? If anything, the lack of outers cements the magnitude of the events of S. Having Pluto return in Stars and 'revive' Hotaru undoes the impact of everything, while SuperS preserves it while also providing a contrasting respite form it.

Because they're Usagi's royal guard and having them fuck off into the sunset is asinine. They should've started the Nehelenia arc sooner and reintroduced them like they did in the manga.

S > Stars > Classic > R > Super S

>no doujins with Yaten, Iron Mouse and Aluminum Siren
I HATE IT!
I liked her more when she was a snake.

Why does no one like R? Black Moon Clan best villains

reasonable taste

You are my nigger. SuperS is a pleb filter for normalfags and neckbeards who can't into shoujo. Chibi-moon is best girl.

>SuperS
>That Low
Chibiusa haters BTFO

Anyone got some screenshots from the episode where Chibi and Usagi change ages?
Adult Chibiusa was hot AF, wonder where she got that from.

What a joker.

mamoru's mother side?

Hotaru is my daughter!!

And she's my wife!

Why did this show end with a one-sided war of attrition?

Go back to the future, Chibi-Usa

energy sucking aliens were some of the better aliens.

>wonder where she got that from.
Usagi's no slouch herself, but have you seen Ikuko?

>R > S > SuperS > Classic >>> Sailor Stars >>>>>>>>>The manga
Fixed.

Because the filler arc is garbage and some people dislike the Black Moon arc.

QUIT EXPERIMENTING ON HER YOU FUCK

More happened in that arc than most of the show.

The color palette for this show was amazing.

SuperS is usually dead last in peoples rankings

It's my third after S and Classic.

Sailor V > Stars > Classic > S > R > SuperS

I really need to finish Sailor V.

I don't want it to be over.

It's my least favorite. It lacked the plot arc episodes that really made the other seasons. If the beginning of Stars was at the end of Super S people would love it.

I love the Amazon Trio but Super was great coming off R. Both arcs accentuate each other nicely.

I hope they are having a happy threesome in dream world right now.

Only Fish was gay. The other two were straight.

It's not gay if it's a fish.

I wonder whats in that mirror.

well venus was the biggest slut of them all so

Venus is married to the job.

classic (after Rei and Ami joined)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that shit filler with the alien twincest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Why would I want a harem? Jupiter would be more than enough for me.

Sailor V is the best.

I walked away from the manga with a greater appreciation for Minako, Haruka, and Michiru. I still think the anime is superior, but the manga did a number of things better. Crystal is really disappointing in that regard, since they squandered the chance to better integrate the two, though S3 was much better.

Minako has a filthy mind and definitely has her share of questionable dreams and desires.

Is it bad I didn't get the greek mythology theme until Jupiter?

They all do. I think Usagi is the purest out of all of them if we're not counting Hotaru or Chibi-Usa. Maybe Pluto, since she's literally forever alone.

Planetary, and then Roman mythology at that (except Uranus).

Is she hotter this way or as the Dark Lady?

Why is Tuxedo Mask hottest when he's played by a 3D woman in a stage musical?

You misspelled Ami.

You want to go deeper? Look up the legend of Endymion and Selene.

>Dark Lady
Viz?

Just because she's discreet about it doesn't mean she's immune to the dick.

No, I just had a moment of senility.

Posting best senshi.

I can't say no to that smile.

I want to protect that smile, even though she probably doesn't need the help.

I want to give her all my love and passion.

Do you look like her sempai?

Of course you do.

Yeah I love the cityscape scenes at night, especially when they're in a park with the tall buildings in the background at night mixed with the trees.

I just hope she would like my other good qualities.

SuperS > S > Classic > R. It's been too long since I've seen Stars that I don't feel right ranking it until I rewatch. Anyway, SuperS had a perfect aesthetic.

But the first arc of R is the best of the series.

its alright.

SM being one of the first anime I ever watched that was of any length ruined me forever. I continually hear people put forward something as being excellent only to notice that Sailor Moon did the same. I just assume SM is a default minimum. See: comments about the color palette.

Death Busters, Saturn, Sailor Lesbians and season 3 in general make the prime of the show. It's the deepest part, the hardest gut-punch, and is the only thing I can't watch more than once every few years. It is the darkest dark. The scene when Michiru and Haruka are dying and falling into the pit..."I would not just die. I would burn in hell for all eternity if I knew it meant you could be happy."

I do not want a sailor senshi harem because they are too pure for that. Friends and bodyguards, yes, and maybe a little making out with Mars when nobody's around. Usagi is literally too pure for the world and I am not a purityfag by any stretch of the imagination. Sailor Moon is just special. It has a unique place in anime. I am very encouraged that for all the whiny hipster contrarian edgy dipshits in the anime fandom as a whole, Sailor Moon still gets all the love and respect it deserves from grognards all the way to actual little girls right up until this minute.

Usagi is an actual rare, true, pure-hearted heroine everyone should look up to.

Not too tough since everything reminds her of her old sempai. It's like how chicken tastes like everything.

>Usagi is an actual rare, true, pure-hearted heroine everyone should look up to.
I'm gonna pass on that, the suicidal pacifism is a little too far.

Heroes don't always win a battle but they win a war and become legends. Incidentally, all her beliefs proved true. She was literally 2deep4us.