Toradora Annual stream

Annual midnight EST Tor/a/dora followed by Sakurasou starting in 45 minutes. Get in here minna

>watching babbys first romance anime with a bitch made tsundere and beta protag

Glad to see these threads are not active like they use to be years ago, finally weeded you fags out.

They're actually the most active they've ever been

Hello contrarian reddit!

Fuck off idiot.

Reddit likes Toradora, try again

>Visit Sup Forums
>Get malware from obfuscated javascript
th-thanks hiro

Just remember to report the OP. There's a reason he can't actually type the link in the text field.

So what’s the deal here? You fags watch these one episode at a time starting December to Christmas instead just watching it in 1-3 sittings? What put yourself through that?

Plebbitors worships toadora though

*worship
fucking autocorrect

>phoneposters

When is the Kimi no na wa airing?

23rd

W-wait, this is actually happening?

Tsukari made the declaration yesterday on the pre stream

>tfw didn't actually think it would happen but it did
Based.

The literal state of this newfaggot trying to imply other people's taste is questionable when they are ACTUAL phone posting redditors. End your """"life"""""

Daily threads are banned. Fuck off

>he doesnt phonepost

Good luck having your data mined by Ukrainian niggers and Chinks

>moron still continues this

I take it Disappearance was yesterday?

Yes.

ping pong girls watch when

Reminder that the PSP game picks up after this episode.

Sakurasou starting.

how are the non-taiga routes?

All of Minori's endings are shit, Taiga good and true routes are good, Ami is actually really good coming from a Taigafag, sensei is joke tier route.
The only problem with Ami's route is there is 0 difference between good route and true end until like the last 10 min and you have to replay from the very start can't just load from right before the point.

Taiga is for impregnating with a litter of puppies!

>cake sensei gets a route
oh now I have to play it

Hi.
Ami is best girl.

Why is cake sensei the only sensei in this school

>waaaah why are people doing this fun thing that's been Sup Forums tradition for years
Truly the most petty people in this board. Sup Forums is dying.

No, you don't. Her route is the "bad end" when you fuck up trying to get Taiga's good route. Apparently getting all the sunflower seeds from Inko even lets you dodge the bad end and continue normally or something, I'm not sure.

Minorin did nothing wrong.

She still lost.

You can't lose when you quit the game to let your best friend win.

Sauce on this girl. Keijo, right?

If you don't win you lose.

She was an arrogant dumb ass. She looked down on Taiga and payed for it.
Taiga does the same thing. She refuses to let herself have Ryuuji for Minorin's sake.
The difference is that Ryuuji loves Taiga, not Minorin. That's why he chooses her.

Minorin was literally about to win until she went up to Ryuji himself and said "I don't want you" and left. Taiga was about to get btfo.

Its a festival of self cuckery

It comes up if you reverse search the image.

It's Bakuon. Learn to google (and watch anime).

You're not very smart, are you?
Ryuuji wasn't thinking about Minorin at all until Taiga forced him to go back to the party.
He left the party, traded his suit, and was thinking so little about Minori that he completely forgot about her present.
He even said that he had no intention of leaving Taiga to go back to the party.
Ryuuji had been in love with Taiga for a long ass time by Christmas Eve.

God dammit, I didn't recognize Rin out of her biking suit and with her twintails in buns. Bakuon is one of my favorite manga. I need to kill myself.
It didn't for me, on both google reverse search and on iqdb.

I don't know what ep you guys are on but I'm on 19 and my heart is demolished

we also watched that one tonight

same and same

Gochiusa starting.

Try Yandex.

That's the episode we just watched.

Just know Sup Forums I cried again

NouCome starting.

Well fuck.

so what replaces noucome?

Bgata Hkei starting

>It's not that of like, it's sweet sweet melty love
I will miss these subs so much.

the end of december and streams.

Honestly the subs are fucking kino. Margaan is a literal genius and any anime he subbed was significantly better thanks to them. God bless ITW.

It's hard not to for episode 19, it's the perfect episode, from the bear suit to the lost my pieces. It's the episode I look forward to the most every year.

>doesn't go for best girl
in the trash

>show is called Tiger/Dragon
>MC is named Dragon
>FeMC is named Tiger
HM, I WONDER WHO HE'S GONNA END UP WITH
And Taiga is best girl, you pleb.

This is my first time watching and I just don't find Minorin or Ami compelling enough for me to call them best girl. I guess this is one of the occasions where the main girl is the best route.

It's Toradora, Tora(tiger) dora([dora]gon). Not Chiwawadora, not autismdora.

>all these first time watchers
Im glad Im not alone, tho I just ended this like 20 mimutes ago

MC is more like a cuckoo bird than a dragon.

Ami's bestness is subtle. It takes a few rewatches to become apparent. In a few years you will be lamenting her loss with the rest of us.

Ryuuji is a fucking Chad.
Lesser men literally give him their wallets out of fear because of how imposing and manly he is.

I don't really find her that subtle, and the constant reminders from others that she's supposed to be subtle reduces that further.

I watched it when it aired. Ami still isn't best girl by a long shot, but Minori somehow gets worse with every viewing.

Ami didn't lose anything. She never even tried to get Ryuuji because she knew he loved Taiga from like episode 7.
Which is why she was always so frustrated with their bullshit.

Taiga obviously had feelings for Ryuuji since the pool episode at the latest, but thinking about it I'm having a hard time pinning down exactly when Ryuuji's feelings turn from supportive to romantic even if he didn't notice.

I thought Ami was the best when I first watched it. I'm liking Taiga more with every rewatch now.

>She never even tried
Let's just pretend the summer break arc didn't happen. And the part where she literally tells him outright to end the pretend-family and let her have a chance.
I don't think there's a specific moment. I know at least he's physically attracted to her since the pool arc. When she puts on her swimsuit to show him her 哀れ乳 in the LN, there's narration of him comparing her to Ami (whose swimsuit he saw earlier) and that seeing Taiga makes him feel a way that Ami didn't. He doesn't go farther than calling it a "weird feeling" but it's obviously attraction.