Secret S/a/nta

Secret S/a/nta thread everyone!!
Just 7 days to go.
Hope everyone is getting their cards and presents!!

>no cards received
>no gift received
>sent cards haven't been posted
>tracking says sent gift received, but nothing posted
Worried, but still hopeful

I'm going to assume that list user made is a list of bad things that happen to /ss/ every year.

Also, if you requested your CD last minute, I have not started on yours yet due to family gift shopping. I will have your CD's done by tomorrow.

>list
?

I didn't think it was all bad things. Just notable events and shit that happens regularly that sticks in people's minds.

Who's going to get grinched?

me

yeah, this year we got Tattum who is based as fuck
Disney princess guy who faps to princess looking down on him.
Zelda guy who got used Zelda bootlegs despite him not even asking for any zelda related stuff.
And the list goes on

There's gonna be so much grinching this year, the anti-grinch squad wont be enough

According to user

>2015
bloody panties(?)
toronto(?)
blondedude(?)

>2016
eye-kun
seppuku-kun
blondedude btfo
>no nendos
>santafaggot resigns

>2017
messy-kun
zelda gifts
tattun
disney fapper

>recurring
grandpa-kun
scarf-user
jebus

>7 days till Kurisumasu
>still no present
I HURT MYSELF TODAY...

cool

Toronto was 2014

Reminder you can only support Jebus or Tattun, not both. Only one of them is a fucking faggot

they're both gay

egg nog or no egg nog lads

Wow, Jebus is a faggot

I don't care for Tattun but I'll go with him since Jebus is such an obvious attention whore.

I really like the card tattun sent me.
Trigger is saving Christmas again in 2017.

>people still get triggered over this

turn your trip back on

You first, blondedude.

So, anyone want to talk about gifts? Or is this thread just trigfag wars?

everybody is asleep and this thread shouldn't exist

Might as well.
CW of PA
Did your gift arrive?
MD of IA
ED A of MA
Same with your cards?

This is what happens when you make too many threads. There's nothing to talk about so there's just shitposting. Let this shit die and make another thread Friday or something.

Fuck, Christmas is ruined jebus nooo

ZCofWA
RSofAZ
ECofCA
WGofPoland
All's in your countries.

that user here, no it's pretty much what said.

noted and fixed

Please tell me you're the same user who emailed me about this earlier last week.

Fuck off you attention whoring faggot no one cares about your shitty gifts. You're almost blond dude tier of annoying.

>tfw signed up for anti-grinch squad
>tfw going to put the most effort into my grinched user's gift out of all of them to make up for their shitty christmas

We could do without you too, faggot.

Put your trip back on you shitter. Don't you have a youtube channel to spam everywhere, to try to get more clicks?

we need to stop making threads back to back. once a day is fine but this is getting silly and mods might purge us

why...would anyone do this?

Jebus is a notorious tripfag who constantly shits up fun threads by attention whoring. Look at past /ss/ threads he is constantly spamming his shit for views.

International Houseki No Kuni user, sorry your card going to be late. The plus is that its $30 of love not including shipping and its straight fucking gorgeous. I hope you like it.

We literally had this same shitposting last year. Don't you guys have anything better to do?

Wow you must be a master hacker to inspect/view source and edit the (you).

Really though fuck off jebus.

This is why daily threads are a bad idea.

On one hand, you're right
On the other, some people are still getting gifts this late at night, or at least it's night over here

But right now there doesn't seem to be many new cards, and not many people are opening their gifts because it's still early, plus there's six days to go. I think I agree with you, it's better to make the threads with more time in between

Don't reply to shitposters. They literally derailed every thread last year.

This shit happens multiple times a year, every year cause some fag with an unnecessary trip on likes to draw attention to himself. The guy should fuck off back to his reddit account which he probably deleted already out of embarrassment.

And you have to reply to him?

>person wants attention
>you want then to leave
>by giving them what they want-attention
really rouses my receptors

this. maybe even just let this thread die

>got a notification there's a package for me in the post office
>it's 4 fucking kilos
Really hope my santa didn't send me a sack of potatoes

>messy-kun
>disney fapper
What

>courier doesn't come two days in a row to pick up my package
>call UPS and ask what the fuck is going on
>they say that they don't know anything and that I should leave the parcel at their access point
Will they even pick it up from their access point?
I am depressed as fuck, because my gift may not arrive on time now...

>potatoes shaped as your waifu
ITADAKIMAS

>2015
Sign up for scarves and ask for one of my wiafu. Scarfanon agrees. a few months pass and no scarf.
>2016
Sign up again for scarves. Scarfanon agrees anmd apologizes for not doing it the previous year. a few months pass and still no scarf
>2017
E-mail scarfanon why he still hadn't done my scarf. Straight up says he won't do it because he doesn't like my wiafu.

are you Irish?

are you paying him

>Straight up says he won't do it because he doesn't like my wiafu.
Sounds reasonable.

At least you won't go hungry this winter.

he rapes them to death

He's under no obligation.

Who's your waifu?

>E-mail scarfanon why he still hadn't done my scarf.
you entitled little faggot.

Just look at it through his perspective, he probably got a lot of requests from many anons and couldn't fulfill them all.
There is also the possibility of time restraints and he probably let some of the requests go.
Even if he promised you, he isn't being payed for his time and effort.
So why do you feel like you need a scarf, if you didn't provide any sort of compensation?

2/2 cards sent
2/2 cards received
0/2 cards posted

1/1 gifts sent
1/1 gifts received

feels good man

To be honest, unless Scarfanon can make one in say, 5 minutes, it's highly unrealistic he can do as many requests as he gets. I was lucky to get one about 4 years ago and I don't even remember requesting one.

Jebus, nobody fucking cares about what happened to you 4 years ago. We're talking about scarfanon here. Why do you have to make everything center around you?

Reposting.
Thank you user.

is there any chance of this thread dying before bump limit its mainly shitposting and i'm not helping

I already reported the thread for shitposting but of course, mods are probably asleep.

I wish threads were a little more like Sup Forums's SS event. They have all kinds of story postings, streams, competitions. All stuff that could easily be replicated here and produce a way better atmosphere if people gave enough of a shit to adopt it.

>I wish threads were a little more like Sup Forums's SS event.
That's because Sup Forums is a better board.

Disney fapper is the dude that has the pink Disney princess wallpaper from the last thread.

>more like Sup Forums
no

Okay, the following Sup Forumsnons are getting cards late because i didn't have time to create/ship em and I'm a terrible human being. user who was my /ss/ you're getting yours real late due to shipping issues And payroll issues (I had no money to buy your gift and I had to pay rent)

cards:
AF from Renton, WA
NM from Bongland
Rith from Czech Rep
TH from Ger (dortmand)
JC from UK

gift 75-100 dollar range
Victor from Hong Kong
your gift is coming late and possibly in multiple parts due to maximization of gifting and minimization of shipping

Merry Christmas, hope you aren't too upset

How about you guys stay on Sup Forums instead

I would but my show is on hiatus.

post ornaments

Damn, I tried not to hate on him since he does the Christmas CDs for people but not anymore. What a shithead.

also NP from Akron, OH
gift was received, tea is delicious!

Certainly populated by better people. You don't see participants there constantly bitching and moaning about muh board ethnic purity or whatever the fuck it is they have a problem with.

see what I mean? Christ forbid people just put up fun christmas content instead of whining. How about sharing a christmas manga story or something?

It's only about 3 or 4 people who complain about Jebus or some other tripfag because they have nothing better to do. This is the same exact shit that happened last year and if this keeps up, i'm just going to drop out next year.

>one shitty thread
>this entire event is shit

it also doesn't help that we can't keep a consistent thread going while the season is around. does Sup Forums allow more threads than us?

>3 packages coming in the next 1-2 days
>hope one of them is my third and final gift

I think I got some keychains as presents which I will use as ornaments next year, seems like a good use.

Just wait till hours before Christmas. Last year was horrific.

Look at this thread, do you really want a constant thread?

So my cards are just in a simple envelope with a chocolate bar in them. I don't have to take it to the post office, and can just put it in my nearby mailbox right?

Sup Forums literally has a constant uninterrupted general thread that lasts from from Black Friday to New Years. It's fucking loaded with content

When I participated a few years back the threads weren't like this. But back then there also wasn't the fear of mods shutting down threads so there was a constant air of excitement from people posting all kinds of shit. Now you have everyone policing each other so the banhammer isn't brought down on the entire event. Not to mention there wasn't as much hatred for generals back then, too, so less outsiders coming in complaining.

I am slightly sad but since gone for a trip in japan right after Christmas i hope when I return some of the gift will come through

Sup Forums produces the same amount of threads as us, but they have less traffic and they don't allow generals unless new content is coming in. To me, Sup Forums is a more chill board, but Sup Forums is good in it's own right. Sure, more shitposters come from Sup Forums but when Sup Forums gets to discussing something they like, there's nothing like it.

maybe if the mods allowed a constant thread like
then maybe there would be more people sticking around that wanted to contribute. I imagine the only people that stay in these threads are miserable fucks like myself that just feed off the hate. If we were allowed more threads I'd post content for the sake of the season but since they are more of a utilitarian thing then no

never visit/co/ for that reason, I see

one US stamp sends 1oz in the mail. If you put a chocolate bar in then it's probably not an ounce. Weigh it and see.

4/5 cards recieved
Don't worry Anons, I'll post all of yours on Christmas day. Seems it'd be better dump all my stuff then, opposed to now

this one came in a few days ago

Back in /ss/'s prime, the threads were amazing. Content everyday, more pictures posted, people were friendlier, it was the best. Though of course, as the years passed, more people got grinched, times got tougher and more people couldn't participate due to finances and were too lazy to make cards. I miss early 10's /ss/.

>One US stamp = 1oz
So say a card weighs around 3-4 oz, I'd just need to stick 3-4 stamps on it? Sweet, sounds simple enough. Time to weigh em

I rarely go there but pretty much every thread for movies or shows I like derail into posting shitty fetish art of the female characters almost immediately.

Not him what worries me is if the threads are already reaching this pace of making a new one as soon as the old one dies that's probably not gonna subside until a few days into January to account for all the people who'll be getting shit late. With how touchy mods have been lately I doubt they'll be overly fond of the threads being constant for 2-3 weeks.

JDGR from Germany I see you got the package.
Please confirm that it got your name on the box itself under all EMS shit so I can stop worrying I sent you the wrong one.
Don't open the box yet, though.

No, you're not wrong. /sveg/ dissolves into "wich gurl wud u fug" every thread.

Since this thread isn't dying anytime soon, report your card/gift status.
>cards sent
>cards received
>cards posted
>gifts sent
>gifts received