Asspull thread

O' MY RUBBER NEN thread

Post the "O' MY RUBBER NEN" of each respective series.

>O' MY ANTI MAGIC

O' MY RUBBER NEN

O' MY FIST OF FRIENDSHIP

O' MY SPONTANIOUS ABILITY TO BECOME AN OMNIPOTENT EVERYTHING WHEN I'M DEFEATED BY A DIFFERENT ASSPULL

O' MY FIREWALLU DORAGON

Eri best girl though. It's all Hori's fault.

OH
MY
ULTRA
INSTINCT

lol more Black Clover shitpost threads because he can’t find his beloved MHA containment zone

Is there anything good about Black Clover? I see it posted sometimes and I know that his goal is to become the magic hokage or whatever.

O MY ANTI-ART ATTACHMENT

I hate shonenshit so much.

O MY KETCHUP

same here.

I don't give a shit who wins against saitama, all might, goku ect..

For all that matters, Light Yagami could write their names down and be done with all this.

>Oh my backpack loli

so it's like a shitty majutsu no index? I was interested to see if MC takes the anti-magic anywhere, but apparently all that happens is he gets a SECOND sword? how fucking lame can you get

the dude is a motherfucking 5 CLOVER DEMON and this is the shit we get? swinging a dull fucking bat around? god damn it shonen has regressed. MHA at least had an excuse for why deku is so boring, he's the inheritor of the Gary Stu heros quirk and has to learn to be a Gary stu, that's cool at least.

first 20chp is bad, chp39-46 is really bad,80-100 is terrible because at this part it include things from the light novel and we didn't know about like we were suppose to know it that it felt force,but everything else is extremely good 115-132 is a tournament arc,is half bad and good anything not MC and his rival YUNO is bad because too much char,too much fast pace nothingness this isn't a ass pull,its clever and happen before and one of the best part of the series

god that was so fucking stupid

Man, I fucking love shonenshit.

not even the stupidest thing that happened

First two arcs suck even in the manga. The third arc is really good (chapter 40), the arc after that is okay, then there's an arc that not only references LN-only characters but has the worst asspull ever, the arc after that is seriously the best (100 chapters in and like 5 chapters), and then there's the tournament arc that starts off cool and ends in a nosedive. And then there's a raid arc that is also pretty crap. Don't bother with it.

so, what's your favorite shonen?

anything new and unique? or do you stick to the usual basic shit like nardo, wan piss or dragging ballz in the safe space you're living in?

>he isn't patrician enough to enjoy wan piss

Bleach is unironically my favorite shonen. I don't care if it's shit, I love the powers, the character designs and the stupid asspulls.

O' MY NOT COMATOSE REMNANTS OF DESPAIR

is this your first time on Sup Forums?

Yes. How did you know?

O MY POWER TO CONTROL DESTINY CAT

O MY READERS VOTE

I don't have her manga death on me but fuck if that wasn't a load of bullshit and everything leading up to it.

Is it an asspull? I thought it was his gimmick?

What? The final fight was decent. That bitch did a literal "ZAWARUDO" is the asspull shit

OH MY FORCE

O MY DOUBLE

Series is filled with so many trump cards I forgot she could stop time.

O MY RC SUPPRESSION

Bitch got raped for days, was almost killed on several occasions and last chapter it was revealed that she was literally just pretending to be weak for some fucking reason.

Noone cares about tumblr ghoul

>O MY HOLLOW POWERS
>O MY QUINCY POWERS
>O MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE THAT MAKES ME LOSE MY POWERS BUT THEY COME BACK ANYWAY
>O MY EYE PATCH LOCKED AWAY ALL MY STRENGTH
>O MY SECOND ARM MAKES MY SWINGS A BILLION TIMES STRONGER
Bleach might be the ultimate asspull series

No? How pathetic is your power level? I can name like several worse asspull right off the top of my head

When Reiner got his face blew off but survived

Go ahead then dipshit

I've been reading this unbelievably garbage manga called Arachnid. This happens literally every single fight scene.

It's so bad.

That's the one with O MY HEART ARMOR right?

Yugi
Zatch
L

I even went out of my way to list entry level shits only for your pathetic power level ass

imagine being so autist that you actively look for reasons to hate whatever series you are reading and force it into a meme so others can hate it too

I haven't read everything, but that sounds about right.

A girl becomes the bestest assassin ever after two weeks of offscreen training. Lots of incredibly tortured insect metaphors.

She gets pinned underwater for ten minutes, but survives because she weaves some thread into an air pocket, and somehow makes a tube of thread to breathe through.

O' MY GEARU 4ZU

Fuck I hate One Piece.

None of them have more total asspulls, good job wasting your worthless time

>Dis nigga is actually implying that Yugi the series that operates on asspull alone doesnt have more total asspull
>Or L doesnt pull shit out of his ass all the time

Yep

>Bateman
>not Bateman-san
this was a pretty good edit, but I'm going to have to nitpick the only glaring flaw.

I'd offer you a healthy dose of kill yourself

>act like a complete faggot thinking you're a super cool, real anime fan
>be wrong
>cry like an edgy child
:]

imagine being so autist that you actually bother to consciously categorize the qualia you experience in life

Would Mx0 actually be successful if it take place in a generic fantasy setting instead of modern japan?

It's his gimmick and it's been done before similarly in millions of shitty isekai except here it's played in a shounen manner instead

O MY RIZE'S KAGUNE is better. Kaneki had only been training for a month when he beat Yamori, a ghoul with a partial kakuja, after weeks of torture.

.t Ayafags

Aya was fucking bland and never push herself to bring the relationship forward. Compare that to Yoshina that redid the pull-up confession.

>It's another "I call everything I don't like an asspull" thread

If Kaneki is so fucking strong, that must mean Rize must even stronger, right?

>MC power is to negate all other powers
Is there a laziest trope? You can tell the author didn't think about it for more than 2 seconds.

At least it's not capeshit, where a collar can negate powers from different, unrelated sources.

The laziest trope is the MC being portrayed as a weakling with no potential but really they're some special snowflake with 1 in a generation powers

My favorite is when Leech's powers work on non-mutants or mutants with involuntary or permanent powers. At least for the collars, you can handwave it away by saying each collar is internally designed specifically to negate its wearer's powers, or if it's a magitech device, you can say it's imbued with a "negate" spell or some shit, but Leech's powers are just asspull.

>my ability is copy, truly the weakest of all abilities

>paid judges vote for Souma becuase UMAMI ketchup
That shokugeki was a complete mess

>I am MC-kun, the weakest person evah who strongly believe hardwork triumphs all
>Lel look at me pick up this legendary item right off the corner of the road a few pages later

He switches off the power that goes to the x-gene basically.

That's an obscenely specific ability but if you can believe punches from eyes and healing from a droplet of blood or bit of grissel after being nuked by fire that's hoter then the sun then you can handwaive that shit.

Can you repeat yourself please?

That's why I liked Kenichi
Thought I didn't like the anime ending.

This is why I like shounen.

Dramatic asspulls that work on how cool it is and not just needing to asspull a win or shill a new toy/piece of shwag.

Power levels are one of the worst parts of capeshit.

O MY ENERGY FROM WISHING

Name ten popular shounen without powerlevels or tiers of power/skill.

I'll wait.

Maybe power levels wasn't the right phrase to use.

What phrase would you use?
You kind of dislike the very thing that makes all media, including heroic or fantasy myths that are older then the written word, work.
Hell, magical girl anime has power levels for fucks sake.
Maybe this isn't really your genre.

I fucked up. I was thinking of something entirely different when I was typing that. I apologize.

no

O MY KIND HUSBAND

>this post
you seem like a pathetic individual.

FMA
Jojo
Rokudenashi Blues
Shingeki no Kyojin
Nisekoi
Assassination Classroom
Gintama
Ushio to Tora
Eyeshield 21
Hokuto no Ken

Sorry, I'm always bad at recollection games.

>FMA
>Jojo
>Eyeshield 21
>Hokuto no Ken
>Ushio to Tora
>no powerlevels
weak bait

Elaborate.

oh my raison d'etre

O MY TORIKO NEN

Power levels
Power/skill tiers

You honestly have nothing.
Go sit in the corner and think about the term power levels and why they continuously pop up in shounen.

>O MY NIGGERSTREAM TRANSLATION

How do any of those have powerlevels?

the fights are fun. If you like shounen stuff, even if it's rehashed shounen, then you'll like this.

Is she pure, or nah

But your example doesnt even make sense user.

Anyway,
> O' MY OFA SPIRITS
> O' MY HOLLOW MASK
> O' MY BIJUU-BOOST
> O' MY OATH FLAME
> O' MY SUDDEN KI MASTERY
> O' MY NOVA FORM
> O' MY ANCESTOR-MIND-THINGY
> O' MY REAL FORM CHASTIFOEL

Who knows all the ones i listed?

Boku no Hero Academia
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
No idea
Freezing
No idea
Nanatsu no Taizai

Jojo literally ranks Stands based on their powers in different categories. FMA has implied powerlevels due to the majority of the cast being in the military, i.e. ranks.

That just means that people start to unconsciously recognise BC = MHA and therefore worthy of being shitposted on.
The fights and the panelling are really amazing. If nothing else than this points are worth reading it. It helps that the story has a insane fast pacing which means that the manga will have tons and tons of fights.
Tbh this series is just composed out of asspulls, deus ex machinas, PIS and plot armor. So nothing really knew.
> O' MY BLACK WINGS
> O' MY HIDDEN DRAGON ARM
> O' MY BRAIN INJURY OVERCOMING COLLAR
etc

>No idea
Dragon ball super

Read the fucking manga before shitposting user. MC does take the anti-magic shit somewhere alongside with having actual teamwork unlike that toaru series.

>Jojo literally ranks Stands based on their powers in different categories
You're talking about that like it's anything other than irrelevant stat fluff. Not once has any character in JoJo mentioned any kind of in-universe stat ranking, so I'd say it doesn't count.

FMA's literal ranks hardly count. It's a literal military organization, if you say FMA has power rankings then you may as well be saying any given war movie has power rankings.

She had been married 8 times, but all her husband died. then she met that gaijin and they fell in love. But her parent want her to marry her current husband.
Turns out her current husband is very understanding that she doesn't love him, he even help her to reunite with the gaijin.

Not quite.

After Reborn comes Kenichi, the ending against the seal-using enemy guy, he asspully somehow got for a single moment the usage of master-level Ki control.
And Nova-Form is from Psyren, Freezing isnt even worth being mentioned....well the big-breasted oneesans are nice to look at i guess.
Than Kimetsu no Yaiba. The MC suddenly gets controlled by his ancestor or some shit and gets exponentially more powerful.