youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1PsovjyB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unf.

Misaki a pile of shit

End.

O, fug
Volume 4 already?
Bless you

Reminder that Touma X Saten is the patrician ship.

CUTE

Cute edit.

I like how Index casually walks with just Touma's shirt. I'd like to imagine that this is truly their every day lives, something that Touma truly wants to protect. Welp, too bad this manga got canned.

You guys see any demons around here that need annihilating?

>yfw this Index, the cute naive girl unaware of her own sexuality, scared of technology, the girl who just wants to live her everyday life with Touma by her side is the Index Touma most often sees
>the headcrab Index that is always hungry is just part of it, and is what the audience often sees instead.

Did it get cancelled or just ended normally?

But Vasilisa, you are the demons.

Mangaka health problems IIRC

I think I heard that the artist got sick so they had to cancel it.

Refresh your uBO filters. The new ad and site breakage issue has been mostly fixed.

Misaka

A SHIT.

Isn't Last Order a bit too small for a 10 years old?
She's like 120cm-ish

Whoops, sorry didn't mean to quote anyone

It won't be till gookmoot removes those domains. No matter if you use uBO or do something else, it just doesn't feel safe. That's just a workaround and it doesn't fix the main issue.

Cover of Monthly Dengeki PlayStation Comic with Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On!

Good luck trying to get the clown to fix anything.

Touma's hair looks like the one from manga from the 90s

First legacy captcha being removed in the near future, then the that shitty one being even shittier, now this.

Looking good.
Hold my eggs, we can go further.

Touma Spiegel?
Spike Kamijou?

Purple

Is this the one where he and Index go on a date?

That's supposed to be a bonus that comes with the limited edition of the game. The manga starting in the magazine next week is different.

Its the one where Misaka gets Stalked

Fuck.

Yellow

isnt using itself as Idol Theory like Birdway pretty much what Espers do?

Black

Idol theory also called Idol Worship, is the term used to refer to the phenomenon wherein an imitation of a whole or parts of a subject, the source, gains properties and attributes that are inherent to that source. It is used as an explanation on how magicians draw their power, and how they wield it.

Can somebody explain this for me? I read it but I don’t understand what it means.

Season 3 news soon

They said it was soon three months ago.

WE

J-just wait a little bit longer user

WUZ

Have you ever realized that whenever you’re actually waiting for any anime to come out it seems like it never does until you completely forget about it?

Read the novels and the magic side SSes.

I remember waiting for Inuyasha the Finale Act to come out and it seemed like forever until I forgot about it completely and then next thing I know half the anime is already over and I’m running an anime marathon.

Well maybe you're right.
At this rate it might end up airing in 2019

How are you going to ask somebody who doesn’t like Kamijou as a character to read the LN? I really don’t get why that’s even a thing. I’ll definitely watch the anime but I’m so far behind on the LN and with nobody to discuss it with it will not be worth it especially since I won’t even enjoy the LN itself.

Please edit Mikoto’s swimsuit. That’s horrible.

Cripple Accelerator rate up Thursday, correct? Do we have any idea what is coming the week after that? Also I've heard that there's a Christmas event. Any idea what that might be about besides the likely whale-only Christmas outfits?

If Move Point tried to teleport Touma, would his arm get severed?

Will we hear more [autistic screeching] in Season 3?

My heart. How about more this and less headcrab nonsense, Kamachi?

It would be extremely painful.

I hear there’s going to be an added event where you go on a date with Saten but that’s all just speculation at this point.

Accel? Yes.

Mikoto? Yes.

>Mikoto
>Appearing in Season 3

You guys remember that scene in Railgun where Mikoto and Kamijou switched their hotdogs up and Miskito freaked out and they most likely ended up eating the others hotdog? How do you think Saten would have reacted in the same situation?

Post kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1PsovjyB8

So god just hates us, good to know.

Mikoto doesn't autistically screech. Its her shippers that autistically screech

I personally think Saten wouldn’t even really care. He pretty much owes her anyways because he basically put her one the spot and stole her charm from her. He most likely touched it with IB so it’s ruined.

It wasn't a Railgun scene, it was from Index season 1

She'll have one scene that her autistic shipper fans will sperg like retarded monkeys over. Assuming of course it isn't a 3 cour. If its a 3 cour, prepare for even more retarded monkey sperging

>owes her
With sex.

see

What if god was one of us?

Maybe I should just end my life.

Stole your GETS

Joking aside Mikoto’s english VA did an amazing job in the hotdog scene. I’m not even joking and if you guys have never watched the dub you should look up that part.

>Oshitus

What do you mean?

t. funimation

I was just messing around because like a reject I forgot that scene was from Index.

Don’t be one of those people user. There’s lots of good dubs out these days. If you haven’t watched Madoka yet I suggest you watch it in English. I’ve watched both and I really think they did an excellent job on the dub.

Kamijou is hardly even in the magic side SSes. Maybe he appears briefly in one.

Is there a character in this series you just don't like and feel likely you never will? Why? Maybe they did something you don't like. Maybe you're unhappy about something Kamachi did with them and feel its too late to change it for the better. Or maybe you have some other reason, petty or otherwise

I don't want to start a dub vs sub war right now
But I think anime should be watched in their original language, that's all

AAAAAAHHHHHH HIROSHIMOOT

Yuiitsu

Index, she is annoying and pretty much missed potential

Why? Not defending her or saying your choice is bad. Just part of the post asked why

Index. She not even a character anymore, shes just an annoying joke turned up so far the dial broke off. She may as well have stayed in bongland.

Everybody else is cool, or at least not actively annoying.

Not even trying to start making people mad but in my case it’s definitely Kamijou. In my opinion I think he’s one of the worst main characters in the entire industry. He just seemed so boring and I don’t know if it’s just me but it seems like without the people surrounding him and the things constantly happening around him he’s basically just some guy with no hobbies, interests or any major personality traits.

Well I did watch Madoka in Japanese. I just think it was better in English. You do realize the original isn’t always better right?

t. mobilecuck

Mobilecunt is shitposting and turning this opinion into a joke, and it pisses me off because I honestly have this opinion. I legitimately don't like Touma. He was enjoyable through vol 1-2 (I still get a happy feeling and enjoy Touma when I re-read or rewatch those arcs). But come Sisters Arc and beyond, the main draw of the series for me is not Touma. I find him to be annoying. Everything from characters in the story, the plot, and real world fans act like he's some kind of infallible god that can do no wrong and should be worshiped as such. No thanks.

I’m not shitpisting. I genuinely don’t like Kamijou. You’re just mad because you’re holding a grudge.

Nobody cares, mobilecuck.

Nice samefagging skills,mobilecuck

I'm maybe starting to dislike him but I certainly don't think he's been bad since the SIster's Arc.
There've been ups and downs but I think peak Touma was NT10. It's been pretty much downhill since then. In particular he's just a complete maniac since the Kamisato arc.

I'm not mobileposter, dumbass. And you're not going to get me to suddenly like Touma by dismissing me as a shitposter that I am not