userscloud.com/7vi7rvrkf6fb/01
userscloud.com/z1cp8domw39j/02
userscloud.com/31v19p92bnrw/03
mega.nz/#!d35BXSST!yLPwgee8a48Yz9s8jWDj_pn17hyJa_O8qxP-eLf6bXc
mega.nz/#!JjphkBYY!S0TlEGw2B5TlJw4dTnCoqkHDQqyjnpH06cATdrO6fAs
mega.nz/#!52QFlAQT!ISJ-TiicFSlg9Rk3tgSoSe3csDmKz97gQBL9MQNmMvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where can I find the other volumes?

On the goddess. Preparing my releases right now, will post links in a bit.

Why does Danke-Empire seem to do something with the images in their releases that inflates the file size compared to a straight rip from the ADE versions from Kobo?

Thanks Danke!

I don't source from Kobo; the images in my releases are usually higher quality.
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/126674

Fuck yeah! Thanks.

Where do you source from, Bookwalker? I've read in a statement by Quarkboy who runs J-Novel Club that Kobo just provides readers effectively the same epub file that the publisher send to Kobo, just with kepub bits bolted on.

https:// (plebbit) /r/LightNovels/comments/5uq6fs/im_sam_pinansky_aka_quarkboy_founder_and/ddwkqd2/

>Amazon has the worst quality, they recompress all images to the resolution of whatever device you download it on, generally to ~2 MB per book.

>Kobo just basically sends you the exact file we upload, and we keep images at 1400p for that and Premium Ebooks.

>Nook requires we resize images down to no more than 2000x2000 I think, so we have to make the spreads a little smaller. Same with ibooks. It's kind of a crapshoot and annoying honestly.

>You'll get the best quality from our premium epubs, that I guarantee.

>Oh, and all our images are jpg at 100 percent quality in our master file. So it's not true lossless but pretty close.

Just to clarify for the Kobo releases J-Novel Club saves the images at 1400p and JPG quality 95, for premium they use JPG quality 100, but even so your release is 16.0MB for Realist volume 1 whereas my premium epub copy supposedly identical to the max quality master file is only 14.4MB.

I source from Kindle. Quarkboy is referring to the SD files, which are compressed to 800kb or less. It may indeed by the case that Kobo delivers assets as-is, but Yen Press sends different quality assets to each publisher for some reason (their manga on comiXology went to garbage quality all of a sudden a few months ago). For whatever reason, Bluesteel Blasphemer had some apparently higher quality images on Kindle, and that's a J-Novel Club series.

I see, got it. I just had a quick look and your release of Bluesteel Blasphemer is 19.9MB whereas my premium epub copy (supposed to be quality 100 JPG according to desuarchive.org/a/post/154933350) is only 18.9MB. I wonder if Amazon is doing any automated resampling behind the scenes? Here's a colour illustration from the premium EPUB of volume 1 of Bluesteel Blasphemer.

Versus one from your release, which is lower resolution but higher filesize.

All the previous Kindle rips on the goddess have been of SD quality, I'm guessing you've got some hidden ingredient trade secret that the others were overlooking.

J-Novel Club premium EPUBs actually use q=99, not q=100. I posted this in Quarkboy's AMA on reddit a while ago, don't think I got a response.
Also q=99. The quantizing tables used for encoding affect the maximum compression afforded.

I see. I can't actually find your post in the AMA thread linked up over there though

Scrubbed the account a month ago.

Thanks man.

>Can barely fight 1 oversized rat
>Still wants to go on gobbo quests
Well that probably explains the noob attrition rate right there.

Makes sense. So it's not unusual for the file with the smaller resolution to have a greater filesize at the same quality compression?

Judging by those pics, I'd say that either the first one was upscaled and saved with not 100% quality, or the second was downscaled and saved with some bloating method.

Pretty much. By the way, you can check the 'Quality' of a JPEG using ImageMagick by running `magick identify -verbose [filename.jpg]`.

>Goblin Slayer v01-04 [Yen Press] [danke-Empire]

userscloud.com/7vi7rvrkf6fb/01
userscloud.com/z1cp8domw39j/02
userscloud.com/31v19p92bnrw/03

mega.nz/#!d35BXSST!yLPwgee8a48Yz9s8jWDj_pn17hyJa_O8qxP-eLf6bXc
mega.nz/#!JjphkBYY!S0TlEGw2B5TlJw4dTnCoqkHDQqyjnpH06cATdrO6fAs
mega.nz/#!52QFlAQT!ISJ-TiicFSlg9Rk3tgSoSe3csDmKz97gQBL9MQNmMvY

will you release the first volume of the manga version too?

Thanks. I could start reading it while waiting for my physical copy.

Thank you, user.

Cheers user.

What kindle device do you own? Maybe one of those new Oasis ones or a fire HD? Kindle delivers a version that matches your device's specs.
Also obligatory please don't upload torrents of our books kthx.

Where is the manga right now compare to the light novel? Not sure if I want to jump into the LN if the plot progression is about the same.

Currently in the first few chapter of LN vol.2

Absolutly B A S E D

>all these side stories

Get back to goblin slayer already

That's the funny thing, we in real life think gobbos are easy shit because they are easy in videogames. For them though their only frame of reference should be the attrition rate for newbies hunting goblins. Dangers of gobbos ought to be well known.

thanks for delivering a version of the Saki subs that matches crappyroll's specs faggot

>Kindle delivers a version that matches your device's specs.
Then why do both my 1440p screened Android tablet and the Kindle desktop reader app receive the awful SD resolution?

You're the best. Thank you.

Correction: your _amazon_ devices specs.

Goddamn Amazon I'm not buying a damn Fire just for incredible hihg res waifu pics.

nice

>Expecting new chapter
>Is just TEXT

>Is just TEXT

>There was one who seemed to have given up, curling into a little ball and waiting for the storm to pass. But then she had died as they had fun trying to find out just what it would take to make her scream.
There were others who apologized profusely to the goblins, kowtowing and scraping their heads against the ground and thrusting their behinds out.
And once, because goblins would do anything, they had cut off someone’s arms and legs one by one, boiled, and eaten them.

As expected of goblins.

>One blow. The hilt and guard of the sword sank into the back of the goblin’s head, caving in its skull, and the monster screamed.
>It wasn’t a critical wound, but that didn’t matter. He could simply beat the life out of the goblin.
>Goblin Slayer pounded the creature with his bladeless sword as if it were a hammer.
>“GOROB?! GOROOG?! GOOROBOG?!”
>Dull thumps and thwacks rang out until finally blood and brains sprayed from the shattered skull.

Feels good.

>He drew the sword at his hip and dropped it. The hob’s eyes followed the motion.
>Goblin Slayer leaped forward instantly, kicking the creature mercilessly in the crotch.
>“GGROOOOROOBOROOB?!?!”
>The monster gave an unbearable scream at the damage between its legs. Goblin Slayer had, indeed, felt something burst under his toes.

Feels so fucking good.

Post pics or stfu you fatso nerd

> feeling good for killing fodder
Try that against a troll and see if it works.

>Spearman going for shitty GG while sorceress is asking for his dick.

This idiot.

I wan to spank Guid Girl's perfect ass until she cries

IIRC, manga c015 was the end of LN v01.

>Also obligatory please don't upload torrents of our books kthx.
No problem, I only use torrents for larger releases. When are you announcing that Eromanga-sensei license?

A bit of spoil but in the volume Cow Girl was reminiscing about reuniting with Goblin Slayer again; with him still had some horns left on his helmet and her hair was longer; I guess they had aspects for the Year One manga correctly.

Get off the computer little thief.

Why is priestness pouting ?

She wants the GS' D

> Goblin Slayer Manga Vol 1 released today
> paperback only

why is this allowed?

It's on Kobo and comiXology is receiving it later today.

Not much else to do otherwise, the end game will probably be a full out goblin invasion numbering in the millions.

>rookies complaining about not fighting goblins
>gets their asses handed to them by giant rats

my sides

Can anyone recommend mangas like Goblin Slayer? I like that there aren't any obvious solutions to the conflicts that arise and that none of the characters seem grossly overpowered or unrealistic (at least within the fantasy world).

A lot of the genre turns me off when MCs make extremely dumb decisions but suffer no consequences for it.

>mangas

DOMO

>none of the characters seem grossly overpowered or unrealistic

Got my copy from B&N. Looks like a slow volume so no rush to read it honestly, Volume 5 is when it picks up again. I had forgotten that the manga/LN section of B&N is just full of half naked anime girls now. What a time to be alive.

The end game should be like the goblin invasion in Log Horizon.

What was GS comment for female knight?
"Wear normal clothes"?

Starting reading this now - my copy will need several days to arrive here.

I like her better as a slutty farm girl than a slutty priestess

>troll
Goblin?

big goblin, but smaller than that thing... o... whatever.

Any anime release?

Is it all shrink-wrapped with age warnings?

His advice was to change things up. So instead of armor wear some civilian clothes.

no, but there are two drama CDs (untranslated)?

Big gob that’s fat and can regenerate.

Support the official release you leeching fucking faggots. Buy it if you like it.

>Support the official release you leeching fucking faggots. Buy it if you like it.

Keep crying fag.

Have another (you), friendo.

>priestess on her period

whats up with all these short stories? I honestly kinda wanna follow apprentice priestess/rookie warrior's poverty adventures more

I'll buy Goblin Slayer figure when they release one.

Hopefully someone good makes one.

what do you call people like this guy?

If you like a certain release, doesn't that by definition mean it deserves your money in exchange, as opposed to one that's terrible and deserves no support? Or are you some kind of communist poorfag?

im poor. fuck off ill do it when i get a job

I do.

>If you like a certain release, doesn't that by definition mean it deserves your money in exchange
>by definition
Show me a dictionary definition supporting this.

>Money
>noun,often attributivemon·ey\ˈmə-nē\
>pluralmoneysormonies\ˈmə-nēz\
1:something generally accepted as a medium of exchange, a measure of value, or a means of payment

>a measure of value

>value

If it has value to you, you pay equivalent money in exchange for it. To do otherwise is immoral.

That sure doesn't look like a definition of "like".

>implying I don't
Eat shit.

>value[val-yoo ]
>verb
>2. consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of
>synonyms: appreciate,rate (highly),esteem,hold in high esteem,hold in high regard,hold dear,have a high opinion of,think highly of,think much of,set (great) store by,attach importance to,respect,admire,prize,cherish,treasure

Yep, nothing about deserving money in exchange.

>Money is a measure of value
How dense are you

You are, by definition, illiterate.

Nope. All out in the open.

That's the sort of story where it's fun to check in with them from time to time, but trying to follow them continuously would get boring.

Where I live the friggin Spice and Wolf manga has plastic wrap and age warning, it's just a difference in standards I guess.

who here feel guilty?

Who dis?

About?

I feel guilty about the girl that was killed by the giant rats, whose body was found by the rookie adventurers.

Why are you reading an ebook in Edge of all things?

The end game should be GS realizing he cant kill enough goblins by using the methods he has been using and finally getting equipment so that he can either wipe them all out in one go or makes it easy to wipe out goblin bases in a few minutes and then he becomes such a huge threat that the goblins send their own versions of champions to hunt him.

Too lazy to get a real reader and it does the job. It even has a feature for Microsoft sam to literally read me the ebook which was amusing

>faggots crying about pirating
Fuck off. Anons like myself will buy it digitally or physically alike if they honestly love it. It's not like this board isn't built on a mountain of DMCAs, Copyright Infringement, and International Pirating anyway. Casual readers weren't going to read the ln either.

I’ll pay for my pirating ways when I get rich which may or may not happen.

Platinum rank hero who is op, kills demon generals easily.