Isekais and Tenseis

Don't you think they're always better with cats and cat girls?

Case in point: Reincarnated as a Sword

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://deathma-anime.com/staffcast/&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure why not.

Everything is better with catgirls.
No exceptions.

>Catgirls somehow never have better hearing than ordinary humans

Why even have them

They're not colorblind either as far as we can tell.

>Don't you think they're always better with cats and cat girls?

How about getting isekai'd with your cat that turns into a catgirl with charisma through the roof making her effectively a pussy magnet?

Also MC has some Sup Forumstier decision making skills.

>I dodged the truck magnificently and jumped over a railing

>Eh?

>Railing?

>I am currently on a bridge.

Fuck you for making me read 3 chapters of this garbage.

>How about getting isekai'd with your cat
I was reading that too.
River-san does what truck-san don't.
I read five and loved it. Neko neko wai wai!

what should i be expecting from this?

Bestiality.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://deathma-anime.com/staffcast/&edit-text=

Btw, Assplosions is VA for local wife in Deathmarch. Aoi Yuki is Arisa. Sounds like a mismatch of roles.

Smug kuroneko who wants to enterspecies erotica.

She's still a cat even though she can transform into a beastkin huh. Reminds me of that one time firo wanted to rape naofumi in her bird form, and raped melty instead.

>guy wants to make out with his cat already

What did you expect? It has Cheat in the title, openly acknowledges the dogmas of the genre without even attempting to play with them and furthermore just goes on not paying any attention to the stupidity of the situation.
You only have yourself to blame.

For those who care, yesterday there was an update for true redo of the spear hero, here's some spoilers from what i managed to understand with google translate:
>The whole thing goes down like a re-enactment of naofumi vs tact, only this time it's motoyasu single-handedly killing tact, his harem, the pope and the church of the 3 heroes in this chapter.
Motoyasu uses his own chant, similarly to naofumi in the main timeline, to strip the two legendary weapons and 4 of seven star weapons from tact's hands.

Dayum. Now That's what I call a gary stu!

This

anyone else reading more non fiction survival, engineering, etc. in preparation for their eventual isekai reincarnation?

I'm trained in Basic Military shit already including some camping shit. But without modern weapons and logistics , I'll be fucked anyway unless isekai gods gibe me gary stu cheats.

And I hoped this is a Pleiades thread.

sage