Nanatsu no Taizai 248 Spoiler

Very early spoilers and Nakaba drops a bomb.

Oh no… oh no!!
Bugogoh.

A terrible magic power is coming our way from Camelot…!!
And all of our magic went into the earlier fight.
D-don't tell me it's Chandler again!?
Escanor, y… you can transform. Transform.
It… it's nighttime, so I can't.

Everyone, calm down.
I'm going to negotiate with them.

Merlin!?

Q/A:
Q268: Naa-chan-san (Oita Prefecture): Does the Goddess Elizabeth have close friends?
Nakaba: She did but because she fell in love with the Demon Meliodas, they were put apart.

N… negotiate? When we don't know who our opponent is and what could they do to us?
*Bzz*
I've pretty much figured out about our opponent and their goal… ah, and also-

You can't meddle with this, okay?
Be assured, I've got a card with me.
*Swooosh…*

That one… it's Merascylla… right?
Card… what do you mean…?

*Creak*

So you came. Then I'll be brief.

Zeldris.

…who are you? I've never seen you before.

That's disappointing.

…what?

Uhm.
Then what do you say of this?

No way, so the Merlin Meliodas mentioned was you…

Uh? What was that just now?

The daughter who received the blessings of the Demon King and the Supreme Deity!!!

Huh?

What!!?
Center text: This woman goes against all rules!! The true nature of Merlin shrouded in mystery has finally come to light!!
Margin text: The two absolute pillars soar in Merlin's back!! She doesn't lose her composed smile even in the face of Zeldris!!
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 249 / Bargain.

Isn't Merlin from legends a half fairy/human ?

According to the wiki, "real" Merlin was half-demon, half-human. But there are so many versions of Merlin, that you're probably right too.

I want some of those supreme titties.

Merlin loli spinoff when?

So she's their kid?

BD has it as girl instead of daughter, but if she's their daughter, I guess we're going full /oreimo/ now with her having a onii-chan complex for Mel.

Reminds me of that info book Nakaba made where he wrote that the person Meliodas does not want as enemy is Merlin.

>kindergarten smock

Is that a heart above Mera's head?

The word in the raw is musume, it means either daughter or girl (think of MonMusu).
Even if it does mean daughter, that doesn't necessarily mean it's their daughter. We've seen her dad and it's safe to assume he isn't the Demon King.

So why was her powerlevel so low? Powerlevels have always been bullshit because they authors who introduce them can never keep it consistent.

Oh shit maybe. She has something for Zeldris, and Garan is just her drinking buddy who is secretly pining

Doesn't feel that supreme after Nerobasta.

I'm pretty sure she's looking at Merlin The heart specifically appears after Merlin transforms too, so that's her reaction to her kid form.

Why are there spoilers on Tuesday? I thought we got them Saturday

We normally get them on friday and gookscans on saturday, now we have them like 3 days ahead, because... well I guess something related to christmas and shit.

Lolicon?

Wow, big goddess actually has a chin!

>what is hiding your powerlevel

powerlevels

What exactly do you mean by that statement?
Is this an example of hiding powerlevels?

>still no edit of eli's face on the supreme goddess' head
?

The Supreme Deity has rocking tits.

Eh. Perhaps a result of suppressing their blessings so as to not follow along with whatever agendas they may have? It's not like they would have blessed her for no reason, right?

Well, she made a fake Zeldris when The Seven Daedly Sins went to Corand.

I only have room for one big titty goddess. Who will it be?

Nerobasta's look bigger here and she has the added appeal of being in over her head and inferior to her opponents in her appearances.

I have this vague feeling the Demon King and the Supreme Goddess are fucking when no one sees.

The fact Estarossa seems to have a sealed memories about Elizabeth is a pretty clear hint at that demons and angels lived together at one point.
Maybe king and goddess weren't straight lovers but were friendly enough to allow their kids to play together.

Merlin is by far the hottest girl in the series. No other woman can compete.

If you like slutty lolis.

How come we "only" have 5 pages this week unlike 10-15 like the other weeks?

Could they be the same person?

Fucking dropped.

I'm obviously not talking about the young version, you dense fuck.

If you are talking about the loli version, then I absolutely agree.

She's not their daughter unless one of them is called Belialin.

Do you think Merlin will be sad about Viviann's death?

We already know who her father is. Unless he just raised her.

So is she some Mary Sue little girl who was just so special that both of the clan heads blessed her or was everyone living in Belialuin blessed and she just happened to be the only survivor after shit went down? This twist seems a bit silly but let's see where Nakaba takes it I guess.

Thanks user.

So is this how Merlin was able to steal Mel's powers; because she is the spawn of the Demon King and Supreme Deity?

That makes sense, would also explain how she could give it to the goddesses inside the two girls at that druid place for safekeeping.

Because the chapter hasn't been leaked yet in its entirety?

Take the "daughter" bit of the spoiler translation with a bit of salt. The word used can also just mean "girl" and is more likely in this context.

Yes, but every other week the spoilers aren't just 5 pages.

What if Arthur seizes Excalibur now and ends up facing Meliodas. Would be quite ironic.

I thought new season will air in Animeism block (currently Altair and YuYuYu), which has deal with Amazon for exclusive subs but turns out shows replacing these two are Killing Bites and Beatless. Nanatsu will air on Satardays at 6:30AM on TBS. Fansubs are only hope because jewflix probably still has deal with them.

The last fansub group working on NnT is dead iirc, so it could be like the first season where there wass a long delay between the airing of an episode and the subs.

Who are those?

Did Asenshi announce what are they doing next season?

I want to make Elizabeth the happiest woman in the world.

They are asking for recs on their site iirc

>invisible naked waifu only he can see
>can probably change her form to a human shape
living the dream

does anyone know where to get all these artworks?

>naked with thighhighs
what were they thinking?

Where are the omake

They were thinking of my dick

>Needless.jpg