Classroom of the Elite

youtube.com/watch?v=qkHY61LKVrQ&feature=youtu.be

Live Event happening in 24 hours from now. What will it be?

strawpoll.me/14654190

Prolly a ova, but if it is the anime they better get a new director

Director was fine.

NO he was shit. It is so clear that he has a thing for Horikta pushing her to the front even though in the ln she has more development with Sudo that the mc.

Found the retard.

The likeliest scenario is an OVA. I doubt they would announce something as big as a new season in a Youtube Live event with only two VAs there. If there IS another season on the way, it will be announced at the event in January where the VAs of ALL the five main heroines plus sensei and 50% will be present. That's a way bigger event. I think this one's either a VN adaptation or an OVA. Perhaps in this live they will also drop some more information about volume 7.5. At least that's what the nips are predicting.

Also fuck off. He's not "fine". He needs a swift firing and a competent replacement.

The director was a fucking idiot who replaced the story with his fanfic.

Is it meaningful that Kushida's VA is there? Might be a hint it's a Kushida-focused OVA
On a side note, just how big of an input does a director have in the script of an anime, in comparison to screenwriter? E.g. in movies, the story and the script is generally done completely separately by screenwriters and the director then adapts it. Is anime industry different? Because everyone unilaterally shits on director and no one else in youjitsu threads

In the light of S2 never, giving a spotlight to the particular heroine makes sense. Remember, the anime is a glorified ad for LNs. He pushed it a bit too far with the 7th episode, though. I liked the anime version of MC the most.

It might be a Kushida-focused OVA. But there isn't much Kushida-focused stories in the LNs to adapt from. There's only the 4.5 swimsuit Kushida SS or the volume 3 SS with her on the cruise ship but nothing else other than that. So I don't think they're going to be making a Kushida OVA unless they want to spoil her alliance with Ryuuen and stuff in an OVA. It might just be that her VA will be presenting an OVA that's adapting a different character's story. Or a game adaptation. I still feel like the real big announcement will be coming at the January event and not this one. This one feels too small. This one's probably just more publicity for volume 7.5.

Remake ss 1 into movie (stay loyal to the light novel), then release ss2 including rooftop scene. I suggest this

It's actually very ironic that in volume 3. Pic related scene has Karuizawa accusing Ayanokouji of being the one who stole her pants and when Sakura comes to his defend, she accuses Sakura of liking him and basically says no one else would like someone as plain and average as Ayanokouji.

>"Are we really sure Ayanokouji-kun isn't the underwear thief? He's not trying to make excuses for himself. And he was staring at Karuizawa-san earlier with perverted eyes too"
>"Umm...ahh, Ayanokouji-kun isn't the type to do something like that, I think"
>"Huh? What does that mean? How can you say that for sure?"
>"Hmm? Could it be, Sakura-san, you actually like this plain and inconspicuous Ayanokouji-kun?"
>"N-no!"
>"Well I don't care either way, no other girl would like a guy such as him except you"

This little exchange between Karuizawa and Sakura at the end was especially delicious since Karuizawa mocked Sakura for her taste in men and we all know how that one turned out.

I suggest just re-telling the story as it should have been by releasing one or two OVAs that adapts 4.5 properly. Most of the other episodes were quite faithful except for episode 7 and the episode where they corner the class C thugs. Just re-release those episodes as OVAs and put Kei and Ichinose in their proper places. Then continue on with new season announcement in January event. That's how I would handle it if I were the money-loving Kadokawa board.

If it's an OVA, I hope it will be the bottle chapter.

I hope it's the fortune-teller.

Kei and Kushida are the author's favorite. The anime covered until volume 3 and Kei is only important after that, so maybe Kushida's VA is there because of that.
This is only my speculation though.

It's this bait again.

>Kei and Kushida are the author's favorite
Citation on that or is that fan speculation?

Just fan speculation. But I'm pretty sure Kinugasa at least has a soft spot for Kei. Look at how much development she got it's fucking unbelievable. She went from a literally who someone else's girlfriend to having a completely fleshed out backstory, motivation and proper development to a potential love interest and now gets a whole fucking volume that will have her as the main focus. I'm not sure about Kushida (he did praise her looks in Tomose's artworks) but I'm sure he likes Kei quite a lot.

SUDO-KUN NO KINTAMA WA OKII DA DAISUKI

How is that bait. It is the simple truth.

Well she did say when they were talking how different he is now compared when he is in class.

>he actually paid a drawfag to draw fanfic ship for shitposting purpose
Autism.

Kushida a best
Whorikita a shit

Kushida is literally the worst girl. Nips and chinks agree.

This. Only patricians understand the true appeal of Kushida-sama.

About the same truth as Horikita having romantic feelings for Ayano.

Post the correct one.

only one of those is right

t. Triggered Whorikitafag

>Remake ss 1 into movie (stay loyal to the light novel)
It's not necessary. Here's the changes in the anime when you get down to it:
-Ayanokouji is more of an emotionless robot. Fuck it, it's either that or do the manga version of the character. Most his reactions are only visible in his internal monologues, which don't work in the anime
-Horikita is less of a bitch. But still a bitch, no problem
-Horikita acknowledged Ayanokouji as an ally at the end, which didn't happen in the LN. However, she did consider him an accomplice for a while and especially in vol 4 they work together. It's not a problem
-Ichinose scenes were cut out. Sure, but Ayanokouji's still ichinose's friend in the anime and they obviously cooperate in the island test and the Sudo incident. It's no biggie, they'll have most direct contact in vol 4 anyway
-Ichinose is hinted to harbor desires to buy her way into class A. If true, this is quite different from LN Ichinose who would never choose herself over her class nor do something that underhanded to her own class. That said, that scene in the anime is subtle and she's telling that super secret plan to another person from class B, so the studio can just overrule that later by presenting Ichinose as she should be and ignoring that scene. Or making her decide she won't choose that route after all. Either way, it's fixable
-Karuizawa's 4.5 scene is stolen. The only problem with stealing this scene is that it's part of a story where the nature of Karuizawa/Ayanokouji's relationship is shown, in its early stages, most importantly that Karuizawa is more open with him than anyone else. But, a new scene can be added for that even if it's anime original
Conclusion: studio ain't gotta do shit about backtracking on season 1. Just do season 2 by adapting the next volumes faithfully to the source material. Maybe a little correction here and there.

Please tell me that my Queen will have some relevance.

It's still too early for Sakayanagi. Expect her to become a lot more relevant during or after Nagumo arc but 7.5 is still too early for her. Maybe a cameo here and there but nothing major yet. This volume is going to be a Keifest.

I don't think that's a good indication for author's favorites. There are many authors' whose favorite girls are otherwise secondary characters or don't outshine other girls in a significant way.

From the vol 7 afterword: Next is battles with A and B class. The story of Ichinose, Sakayanagi, Hirata, Katsuragi and more including 2nd and 3rd students.
We're getting there, brother

this brings me happiness
and also desire to read vol 7.5 already

Her and Ichinose are up next. Ichinose will probably be on the cover for 8 and Arisu for 9. 10 and onward might start with Horikita, then Kushida, etc per start of a rotation.

Those fingers are fucked up.

>bottle chapter
Same here. At least this way it'll make up for messing up ahd skipping what should have been episode 7.

>Have you already seen the illustration for volume 7.5? For those of you that haven't yet, please check it out! It's the extremely cute Karuizawa (winter version)! That gentle smile of hers and the little paper bag she's holding in her hands are heading towards......?

Threadly translation for pic related. Might give us a hint towards what 7.5 will cover.

>Kiyopon can bang this literal perfection whenever he wants.
How does he do it, anons?

I wonder, would Keifags be angry as they are had it been Horikita's chapter that got animated instead?

If the event of tomorrow or january is a VN being made, will it be an eroge? How is it usually done? There's certainly potential

No they wouldn't have. At least I wouldn't have. The problem isn't Kei not getting any scenes. I don't mind if the director decided to NOT show Kei at all since she wasn't really relevant in the first three volumes anyways. The problem was that he decided to skip to 4.5, do the pool scene (which also happens to be pivotal to Karuizawa's later development) and then suddenly cuts out Karuizawa's rightful scene and replaces it with Horikita who wasn't even remotely related to that speech just because the director had a boner for Horikita. That's the problem. I don't mind even if he gives Horikita 100 episodes dedicated to her only. As long as he doesn't steal other heroine scenes away from them just to make his waifu look good. It's not about Horikita's scenes, it's about her stealing OTHER's scenes that caused the outrage.

I doubt they'll make it into an R-18 game with sex scenes and all. They don't usually do that to LN adaptations. But if it's a VN, expect it to have each girl's routes be available to you (the player playing as 50%) where you explore a what-if scenario where instead of the original story, you branch off and get the girls to fall for you instead. Like, what if 50% teamed up with Kushida instead of Ryuuen and he helped her try and get Horikita expelled, getting Kushida to fall for him in the process.

Lord knows which route I'd take

I would be amazed if they did.

Ichinose and Arisu already have a cover in vol. 3 and vol 5. It will likely be the remaining class D student, other class student or 2nd and 3rd year student.

Friendly reminder. Ignore shitposters, bait, etc.

He sends her to hell and than saves her from it at the most critical point.

I can only imagine the amount of sexual tension between 50% and Ibuki if there was a route for her.

Horikita and Kei have two covers now. Why can't Ichinose and Arisu have two covers as well?

that's true, however the repeats were on side story volumes. there's no precedent for a character appearing twice on main volume cover. It could be just a matter of time, but it could be that Kinugasa only intends to have new characters appear there

.5 volumes is different from the main volumes it only cover one individuals because this feature vacations and important to the main volume.

Vol 2 afterword
50% monologues about her in the main story and in the SS

should be interesting to see vol 8 and forwards.
dynamic of MC's class with classes A and B will change, B will stop being allies and become direct rivals, whereas A will then likely become allies against B. Which means more interactions with Sakayanagi and with Ichinose but of different nature compared to so far. Also, Ayanokouji will not really be part of those since he moved himself to the sidelines, so he'll be more of an observer than before. On the other hand, he'll be scheming around the student council which I don't expect anyone to see coming nor see his motive there.

Me too

>Vol 2 afterword
Translation?
>50% monologues
Nonsense. You can't assume self-insert.

>Hirata
>Ryuuen

So, do you all think that this live event will talk about what?

>Nonsense. You can't assume self-insert.
Read vol 4 afterword, he often self-inserts as 50%

After the winter vacations, the first year classes will likely change.

Example? You have to prove it's WoG and not fan speculation.

Yes they will definitely change. C class has a 100 point penalty to pay which will bring them down to class D, and class D will become class C. Hence the change in the stances of classes as in

>Keifag is this desperate

Shitty version with underage reddit memes. If you are going to post it at least post the original.

He never said that in the afterword though?

>keifag
Kill yourself horikitafag shitposter, I was referring to Kushida you retarded cunt

Of course he would never say "I self insert as 50%" you dunce. But in that afterword he said he admires people that can talk to anybody anywhere and guess what, 50% also said something similar in the same volume.

Does it hurt you're waifu's feefees? Maybe you should go back to lelddit since you seem to know an awful lot about them

>underage reddit memes
Which ones, can you point all of them?

In Karuizawa cons the last two are the same conceptually.
>Will be replaced by Horikita during sex
>All lewd/sexual activity with her will be replaced by another heroine
The first one is better, more concise,

Course not. Because Kei wasn't even relevant in the first 3 volumes. Why would they be angry? The only time they got angry was when it was obviously her chapter, but then Horikita replaced her. Why do you think China and Japan got so buttmad about it during airing?

Vol 2 afterword
>さて、今回も美麗なイラストを描いて下さったトモセシュンサク様。表紙の櫛田を見た時悩殺されました。何スか、あの最高の表情は。実にけしからん。素晴らしい出来です。
Pic related the cover he's praising. Sakura is never mentioned despite also being there and in gravure idol mode

About vol 4 afterword
>I have the memory, as a student, of not being able to act as myself whenever I'm with students of other classes. A person who can talk with anyone else sure is amazing!
Which is similar to the plot of the volume and how 50% acted
>"She then started the self-introductions by introducing herself. I think back to the first day of high school and how I messed up my self-introduction back then. But when my turn to introduce myself to the group came, it ended up being the same, dull and monotonous introduction as that day."

Not exactly, faggot, since I am the user who made it that chart in the first place. Just letting you know that the abomination you posted makes me wish I never bothered. It is forced, reeks of underage, and just strikes me as a sorry attempt at imitating my style.

Have a nice day.

>I am the user who made it that chart in the first place
So you made a shitty chart and you are butthurt because someone made a better one?

As a Keifag I sure as hell wouldn't have. In fact I rather enjoyed that chapter so I would have been happy if anything. If any Keifag did have a problem with this, I would be one of the first to call them out. As and mentioned its not the Horikita shilling alone that pissed people off. Its the fact that she outright stole other characters' scenes and its for that reason that if a S2 should come they need to change the director because I certainly can't trust them anymore, to keep things faithful to the LN.

the second one is better so calm down

Hoping for an S2, But I think it might be an LA.

I can see it being a decent LA.

This one is fucking shit.

>Being this butthurt

To me it just sounds like you're butthurt that someone edited your meme chart that is now outdated. We've had Volume 7 and a ton of new translations now.

I can see a LA being possible but that would kill all hype for me.

>why aren't you all posting what I spent hours doing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?
Thanks for the laugh

>LA
>watching nips and their acting
No thanks, I'd rather kill myself

I'm going to dump part 4 of chapter 2 of volume 4.5 in about an hour or so. I'll try to finish off as much of chapter 2 as I can. It's really quite a lot but if I pull an all-nighter I think I can pull it off. Anyways, I'll start the dump in a little over an hour or so.

Godspeed to you.

Posting shota Kiyopon and loli Kei falling in love with him.

Well I don't watch LA's myself but I think with a huge cast and different characters it might be a success.

>I'll try to finish off as much of chapter 2 as I can. It's really quite a lot but if I pull an all-nighter I think I can pull it off.
Don't push yourself TL-user. Do it at whatever pace you're comfortable with. Although I have to say, I wasn't expecting Katsuragi's chapter to be so long.

This autistic faggot. You gonna cry because someone edited your garbage meme chart?

Nips overact in all their dramas as if they were anime characters.

best mole

Looks like Lefiya from Sword Oratoria for me XD

Get fucked, user. Your chart was already outdated as all hell and made during the anime's run when we didn't have all this new info we do now. Now we have volume 7, all these new translations and side stories and a lot more girls to add to the list. The other user did a much better job than you anyways, so fuck off with that autism.

>XD
Murder yourself, user.

There will be Ayano's and Kushida's VAs there. It's kinda weird since they should just put Horikita's VA if they want to continue the shitfest.
Well, I can only hope it's OVA at least.