OnePunch Man

Murata is back streaming. More Fubuki.

Is anyone celebrating MP100 is ending this week?

There is another thread for that.

I hope ONE won't start a new series and either focuses on the webcomic or (much better) on the storyboards for Murata.

Well, even if Murata is Murata, he can only draw so fast.

She's not naked. Don't care.

With his current back issues, it would be risky for ONE to do another series.

Yeah, working on the OPM storyboards is already a lot of work.

Back issues?

Murata is using himself as reference to draw Fubuki holding a phone?

Or maybe just for her hand.

>needing reference

fucking HACK

His pencil broke

>needing pencils

fucking HACK

>Removed the hot spot scene for something else

FUCKING DROPPED

This is a really pretty shot.

has this become a meme or what now? The hotpot scene isn't until another two webcomic chapters

No it's just more of the usual.

How was Murata planning to redraw that lace dress for more than a few panels?

FubukiĀ“s fubukis are the miracle of universe.

Is he okay

yeah because they've so far been shown to be a bunch of 1 dimensional assholes

as said above, they're a bunch of evil assholes. There's no morally grey area about them. I used tokyo ghoul as an example because despite some ghouls being evil it's emphasized that lots of ghouls are stuck in their situation and HAVE to eat people so they can live and the hardships they go through form their characters. OPM villains are just villains of the week. Even in the tournament arc where there was noticeable change in tone the villains were just being dicks.

mfw when the chapter is filled with BESTO GIRL OH YEAAAH

Nigger, Rover doesn't even have morals. He's a dog that obeys commands better than Genos. There are many more monsters like him. ENW is one of the best examples, as he can only respond to your killing intent. So yeah, you bet they're "stuck" in their situation.

Saitama was spared by a monster out of fucking sympathy, before he even started his training.

>tfw Fubuki time

>ENW
who?

>So yeah, you bet they're "stuck" in their situation.

maybe if they didn't try to kill for fun they wouldn't be.

>Saitama was spared by a monster out of fucking sympathy, before he even started his training.

yet the monster had just killed some people already and was trying to kill a child because the child drew on him.

Genos is all unfazed.

Is there a decent HS Fubuki card?

He sees her as competition

>who?
Your mom, shitposter. Try to put more effort in your bait next time. There are natural born monsters, and others are created due to various circumstances. They can feel sympathy and other things just like humans. They don't "kill for fun" as some rule, you retarded nigger.

And the stream ends.

I put out a criticism of the series and you call me a retarded shitposter because you don't agree with a clear flaw? It's a good think you don't represent the whole fan base but honestly seek help

That's not criticism, that's bait. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about with morals, the characters' circumstances and don't even recognize the names of the characters. Fuck off faggot.

>who?

Hello secondaryfag.

There's different types of monster m8. Natural born like the line of vampirs, mutated through science or waste, being from other sentient species being labelled like that, and of course "mysterious beings" being born at random from obsession.

Most mysterious beingsdo away with society and morals to begin with as part of their transformation into monsters, so it comes as no surprise that the overwhelimng majority saturday morning cartoon vilain tier, though cases of monster having little to no bloodlust and even showing sympathy and comradership do exist. In short, to become a monster, 95% of the time you had to be a sociopath to some degree before that and the transformation only enhancing that trait.

>heroes try to kill Rover
>can't
>he sits obediently for them anyway

This doggo is too good for this world, too pure.

I'm glad Saitama protected those two from MK's bullshit killing machines. If Dimple dies we riot.

Is there another mangaka who waifus one of their characters as hard as Murata does Fubuki? Cause this seems kinda special
I don't mind it tho

>You have no fucking idea what you're talking about with morals, the characters' circumstances

look who's talking

Someone who actually read the fucking series, faggot.

So will Black Sperm get a redemption arc?

He'll probably just end up becoming the Dimple of the series, if ONE even bothers putting him in that much which seems unlikely with how late he's introduced.

Yeah, he can protect his boss' (Saitama's) apartment together with Pochi and that's enough desu

Hopefully not.

Is she going to die next chapter?

>door opens outwards

Was the artist of this dojin scandinavian?

Saitama's door does open outwards though.

>Hellish Blizzard
>Terrible Tornado
>Blackluster

Why does Viz suck at names?

Why does Viz suck at everything?

I think the reason this happened is because it's not actually his character.

To be fair, these are the official names for the heroes. The anime website shows them as well as Flashy Flash, Handsome Kamen, and Mumen Rider.

Problem is that we've seen the fan translation first. So any other translation will inevitably look worse in our eyes.

Where does he stream? Are there videos of him drawing?
I'm really interested in seeing how he draws the manga pages, on what size paper, what kind of paper, what pens or brushes, etc.
Seems interesting knowing what's the official big manga work kit

At least it's not niggerstream

Ustream/nebu kuro

Just google "Murata stream"

I mean visually she kinda is. He was given a rough idea of what she should look like and ran with it.

user fuck you in the ass, you know he's shitposting and you reply at the start of the thread?

This is your fault. You keep feeding him and he keeps coming back dammit!
Kill yourself. You don't even have the decency to wait for the 300 post, so fucking desperate you reply to a archived thread. I don't know what depths of desperation you're in user, but just end it already.

What does she look like in the webcomic?

The sad thing is the obsessive need to hit the bump limit is the only thing that keeps these threads going half the time. Murata finished hours ago and not much new was shown.

Like this.

>start of the thread
Might as well call it the end with how short today's stream was.

off by one...
>

No one cares faggot

I wouldn't be surprised if they got those translations from Viz.

And there is nothing "fair" if it wasn't. Japs are known to suck ass at translation to english.

Mean

If we consider this massive upgrade, what in the world is Psykos going to look like when he gets to her? Because that ones already pretty good even in the webcomic style.

God bless Murata.

I hope you're at least make sure you are using sage if your just going to meta-post

Well we know she was cute in a dorky way as a teen, then she got librarian glasses, a nice rack, and a former fitting outfit. Murata will be trying to kill me with the power of bone with her reveal.

See what i mean? Hand this setup to Murata and Psykos is going to be the end of us all.

Is Genos still naked? Hopefully Fubuki will lend him her dress.

I am offended at sexual Fubuki and I'm gonna let him know!

Continued a bit Elder's model, getting near finishing all the modeling details.

He's definitely more impressive than earlier versions.

But wait didn't you have a version with textures already? Or is it the actual model that you've changed?

Not the full thing was textured yet. I still need to finish detailing some parts on Zbrush, then texture them. Notice how the alien head and fangs looks like crap in the textured render I posted the other time.

Ok, now wrap his earthworm body in some rude shape, give him a texture and put some stupid background. Don't forget to put a neon light sign under him with a slogan that compliments the artistic pose/shape.

She looks like Ray from The Promised Neverland.

you sure? Because you clearly think Garou has good motivation even though the series doesn't support it. He's just a raging kid with no direction. He could have had a primary motivation of how messed up the HA is instead. But no, he wants to act like some kind of monster and draw sympathy even tho he's being hunted because he's the one that assaulted a bunch of people because of his butthurt

You can't do that without posting the gif, fucking newfag.

Mashima wanking Erza comes to mind.

Wew. You did his 4-faces mode too. Mind giving a size comparison?

Now with MP100 being done, I hope the schedule goes back to biweekly.

Dont care if the releases go back to 20 pages again, as long as we get the pacing not being slow anymore.

That way we might get to see Human Psykos next year.

I'm sure. I wasn't even talking about his motivation, which is not what your shitposting ass describes it to be, but the whole case of monsters in the series.

Kill yourself, retarded shitposter.

Do-S design difference is even bigger.

Honestly I don't think Fem Genos would be dressed any differently if the personality was the same.

Fubuki is better than the SM tittymonster, mostly because she's the full package. Tittymonster doesn't have the mouthpussy that Fubuki has, for instance.

What makes you say that?
I bet SM-chan wears that mouthpiece because her lips were too sexually potent for this world.

We saw Murata sketch her face without the mask. It's normal, she just has a long tongue.

>she just has a long tongue.
unf

Nobody cares about Mob Psycho except a bunch of BONESfags(pure cancer) and the little but very vocal actual fanbase(these guys are cool), so no, I stopped being a fan after the anime aired like any other sane person did.

>One Punch Rules of Nature
Did that song mash-up go viral?

What are the best translations of the manga and where can I download them?

I don't get it, the anime was very good why are people shitposting about it?

monsters are a part of his motivation. He criticizes how heros attack monsters just because even though clearly the monsters actually kill and destroy.

Because good things get popular and hyped and then hype backlash kicks in.

That's not what he criticizes and you know it, shitposter. What he criticizes is how the labels and popular opinion work in their society. Get fucked.