twitter.com/AnonBabble

>slowly
wasn't it supposed to be
>gently
?

I still think this premise would've worked better as a Hentai

>classy looking bar
>b-beer?

Looks like there is another episode next week.

yokatta

>cold and rainy outside
>he makes her a frozen cocktail
what

>not enjoying cold drinks in a cold weather
plebeian.

Gotta cool down dem chi-chan.

What's with sitcoms and anime these days trying to force men to become house husbands?

Yui (that's the one on the right, right?) is the prettiest, but my nigga Sora gave the only right response: you don't just drop such a delicious, cute and hardworking office lady.

That makes me happy, but we're delaying the inevitable. S2 never, the manga will remain obscure and nobody will even discuss this on Sup Forums after it ends.

It's the countermove to society forcing women into the workfloor for decades. With the glass ceiling broken, the patriarchal model of women "marrying up" doesn't work: the more succesful a woman gets, the slimmer the pool of men above her grows. In order to keep society functioning, these women need to learn to "marry down", just like the men they call their equals did for centuries.

Of course this is common in Japan, where the Abe administration's official motto is "REPRODUCE". Not so much in the West, where implying a woman deserves anything but utter perfection is sexist.

Makes me wonder how much of this is reflected IRL. Is there a large number of black panthers in Japan looking for green turtles?

Nothing. You're just imagining things.

Abe-kun's propaganda is working on me guys

Sora works from home, though (doing interior design, iirc). He's plenty successful himself, he just also happens to like doing the chores.

I'm pretty sure that you're not the target demographic

>Sora works from home
Until we get confirmation on this we'll never know, but he probably earns less than Chi-chan and most likely works less hours. He's a good housewife(male), just one who also tries to pull his weight in addition to pampering his husband(female).

How can you know for sure? Abe did shake Trump's hand for a very, very long time. Maybe that Trump handshake transferred some of Trump's WINNING to Abe, meaning that through his domestic policies he's implicitly playing his part in Making America Great Again.

Either that, or the Bogdanoffs are behind it.

>warm alcoholic drinks
WEW

>Until we get confirmation on this we'll never know,
I remember seeing a shot of him working in his home studio, but it doesn't seem to be in the anime so it must have been a manga page.

> works less hours
That's probably a good thing considering the usual working conditions in Japan.

You best not be dissing hot toddies. youtube.com/watch?v=nJGlE6f4U1E

I didn't mean I'm denying this, I saw that manga page. What I mean to say is that we don't have conformation on how much Sora earns, so until then we can assume that it's probably Chi-chan bringing most of the bacon home.

Cutest wife

Oh god.

DON'T RET ME DOWN

WOW! JUST WOW!
I know they're married but WOW? IN PUBLIC?
I never knew Chi-chan was such a slut!

It's more like working from home alongside being a househusband, it sounds pretty good if you ask me.

such a semen demon, breeding hips

I love Chi-chan!!!!!

rare chi-chan

Is the one on the left taken?

Yes, by me.

I wish I was a glass. Any of them.

based husband

One episode left. Hope theres more cute comfy wife anime

>Yui(?) with that smug smile of hers
I also just remembered that she's married to a megane salaryman, right? Isn't she kind of cucking him right now? I didn't want this in my comfy househusband anime.

> Isn't she kind of cucking him right now?
Not at all. You're letting Sup Forums get to you.

>Blushing
>Fawning over another man
>Agreeing with bobcut grill (who may or may not be in a relationship herself) that it's not fair that Chi-chan has such a handsome husband
>All while she's married
I don't know mate, I'm just sayin' that if I was her husband that's when I start burning all bridges.

Good thing you'll never be in that position.

I agree, but probably not for the same reasons.

Pointless anime.

Pointless user.

Need more anime about alcohol and OLs.

I don't see her having sex with anyone, so no, she isn't cucking her husband.

S M U G
saved

Just noticed they referenced bartender Sora in episode 2, too.

>cucking
Go back to where you came from and be retarded there instead.

HELP!

If this doesn't end with him preparing yet another delicious alcoholic drink and her going
>"Sorry I can't drink this, because..you know I am..
I am gonna be a little bit upset.

chi-chan!

iirc she later get paired with her kouhai

why is she so cute

Here's youre Chi-chan for tonight.

us Sup Forumsdditors amirite?

You seem bothered by something. I suggest killing yourself until it stops hurting.