Dr. Stone

Just got up to date and having a lot of fun.
This series really got better after Taichi and his girl left. Also, it’s refreshing to have a shonen MC that isn’t dumb and annoying.

>it’s refreshing to have a shonen MC that isn’t dumb and annoying.
This so much! I'm sick of all the Gokus, Natsus, Narutos und Luffys.
Also as a chemfag I approve of this manga anyway.

I bet it will survive since it fills the gap left by Ass Class. It has both light hearted comedy and action unlike Neverland which is more grim.

sucks that they aren't shilling for the Yaiba because it's too japanese for the international market

the author finally started to make the MC look like children rather than adults with tiny bodies.

Is the chemistry accurate or do they exaggerate things a lot to make it more entertaining?

yes it's the equivalent of martial arts in battle shonen

Makes sense. It’s not suppose to be super realistic and grim dark.

Also nice nines.

What he said The basis is true, but the outworking isn' that accurate, since they would need far more purified resources and more stable conditions to perform all of what they do to such an extend.

I guess if they did that way, the plot would take forever.

>The basis is true, but the outworking isn' that accurate
It's a children's manga user, come on, it's meant to stimulate curiosity, not to be a fucking encyclopedia entry, some dramatic element and inaccuracy isn't important in a medium like this.

I think that user already knows that

>last chapter ended with some serious shit happening
>expecting next chapter to see what happens
>"JUMP FESTA REST!"
>MFW

I want Magma to cry his way to the muscle kingdom just to get utterly rekt by their weakest member.

Science kingdom also needs muscles to defend themselves and someone strong enough to not die again by crafting materials.

He is useful, although he is corrupted and would end up raping the queen or something.

>He is useful, although he is corrupted and would end up raping the queen or something.

He's only the third strongest person in the village, after best girl and Ginrou.

It's been a fun ride so far, hopefully it'll keep doing good

I love it because science.Bazinga.

I wonder if those two will ever come back, i hope he finally confessed

He should only come back after he confesses.

He's not confessing until the world is saved.

Chapter when?

Probably this week?