What is your opinion about lolis in anime and manga?

What is your opinion about lolis in anime and manga?

To the Loud House general with you.

I like them.

But how much?

I think they're great and improve every anime/manga they appear in.

I want to fuck them.

A lot.

I like to admire them, and occassionally (every day) masturbate to lewd fanart of them.

Yes.

Yes, keep going.

they bring nothing but joy to me

A CUTE

Ai > Ai.

only pedos are ok with this

Why is this site filled with /r/the_donald baby boomers these days that get offended by pencil on paper drawings? Why can't they just leave?

To answer OP I think they add a lot of interesting plot-related reasons to consume anime & manga.

Stop right there criminal scum!

I'm going to peep Coconut's crotch!

I think they are cute, and if the purpose of the characters is not simply be a cheap poorly written fanservice to appeal a minority of creeps then it's all good.

We need less loli and more Christmas Cakes. Where's my series about Christmas Cakes being sexually active lesbians? Bonus points if they work for rival companies.

>you will never marry a loli and raise her as both your daughter and then wife

this is really lewd

I'm thankful you will never be able to do so.
>yuri
No.

>you

They're fine

Was in that show called uh...psycho pass
They were not popular...

This

>No.
Yes. There's more than enough manga about OLs falling for guys. We need more about OLs using each other's bodies to relieve their stress about not having boyfriends.

We can make them popular.

How adorable.

I used to think like But over the years Sup Forums changed me.
I still think 3D lolis are disgusting tho.

Kokonoa shouldn't be this sexy.

Me on the left.

They should be bullied.

Kokona is for sex.

Only losers and closet homos like this kind of stuff.
What about OMs falling for guys?

How did that handkerchief trap work?

>handkerchief
uhh. handcuff...

The metal thing collapses onto her wrist when she pulls up

>Old hags
Disgusting. Unless you're going to post loli cakes and loli OLs get out.

You do know that the national age of consent in Japan is 13 right? If you don't like loli shit then Anime isn't the hobby for you, and Sup Forums definitely isn't the board for you

There's a thread for ugly old hags, go there.

That's really kinda cute, actually. I don't recall and pure, long lasting relationships like that in recent memory.

How about ignoring 3D discussions and discuss christmas lolis.

I had sex when I was 13 like I don't complain about kids finding themselves, you know, with other kids of the same age. What I find disgusting are these dumb old pedos.

Outdaded henreader.

Spoken like a true normalfag

What are you getting your loli for Christmas?

When will you guys learn to ignore this fucking autistic shitposting whore known as juju?

>The butt on the one to the right

You guys keep calling me normalfag like if there's anything to be offended about it, I don't get it.

Care to explain your reasoning for your position?

Put your glasses back on and face the truth!

Stop
responding
to
juju
you
fucking
retard

Ignore the fujoshit shitposter already.

>On the one hand, the drawn pictures do no harm to anyone and everyone should be free to like/do whatever they want if they don't do any harm
>On the other hand I would rather get my dick dissolved in acid than have a sexual relationship with a (even consenting) child IRL

Who are you quoting?

Is it a tripfag? I had anonymize on so I didn't notice

13 is breeding age senpai

Mitsuboshi colors is right around the corner.

Normalfags are hypocrites who ruin everything while they think they're helping. Their "solutions" are tailored to tackle the Hollywood versions of problems, which are nothing like reality.

This is on auto sage.

Maybe stop talking about 3DPD garbage and replying to the fujoshit shitposter.

lolis are for backpats.

Nope just a raging fujoshit whore who just to shit on Sup Forums culture.

Einstein

that looks relaxing

Come on, as much of a pervert you might be you still have a brain. Children are not mentally, emotionally or physically prepared to be in a relationship with an adult. Why not just let kids be kids and grow up together instead of being a creepy weirdo about it?
And pedofaggots and their delusions are not worse?
Oups!

is this a game or an animation

Oh great, autosage, of course, instead of doing your fucking job and banning the fujoshit that keep ban evading since months and months, better autosage right? And then a new loli thread will be created and repeat the circle.

>Children are not mentally, emotionally or physically prepared to be in a relationship with an adult.
[Citation Needed]

Maybe learn to ignore the fujoshit? When will you fucking learn? Its been at least a year now and you guys still reply to her like it fucking matter.

There there, user.

you need to mature to know the difference, user

They were until suddenly feminism came into existence. Then suddenly teenage girls were totally off limits.
Coincidence? I think not.

Keep it up retard.

I was the also asking for them to ignore her, but you perfectly know that there will always be that ONE fucking guy that replies to her.

Nice ad hominem and non-argument.

Such is the fate of loli thread I guess.

Just as planned!

I only get offended by digital drawings.

Not like I expected much when I created this thread, I'll just let another user create a new one and hoping for a mod that actually deletes the shitposting.