Tfw no qt grill to observe you

>tfw no qt grill to observe you

why aren't you reading this? yet

Other urls found in this thread:

vgperson.com/other/mangaviewer.php?m=3
drive.google.com/file/d/0B075-RPoqHSkZ0VoVExfYi1pVWM/view)
vgperson.tumblr.com/post/71910368589/sugaru-miakis-three-days-of-happiness-part-1
vgperson.tumblr.com/post/51261981076/three-days-of-happiness
novelupdates.com/series/three-days-of-happiness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She said his future was filled to the brim with that girl, but when she described the 30 years he had sold, that girl wasn't in them. What gives?

Sup Forums has shit taste.

she's that girl i guess

It means that he continued to obsess over a girl that would never, ever be with him.

But I already finished it.

you don't

Is this generic trash or is it decent? Or if it's cute and will make you HHHNNGGGHH that's fine too.

I am reading it and loving it

I'll need the name in order to check it out

ever heard of google?

>Want to talk about a manga
>People want to know what it is
>HURRR FIND OUT YOURSELF, WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS MANGA FOR FUCK SAKE I CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT WHY?!
You got to be retarded. This is not about feeding newfags, this is you not sharing this niche manga that most people have never heard of, so they don´t care too much about finding out. You should just say the fucking name if you want to talk about it.

But I´m kind of happy you never shared, this manga is kind of shitty. Don´t google this trash.

>being this buttblasted
I don't fucking care, not even the OP but you can't be that fat to not even move a your mouse, what is this autism?

>Don´t care
>Respond anyway

The sauce is Three Days of Happiness, use saucenao fags

>only 5 chapters
why

The entire thing is translated.
vgperson.com/other/mangaviewer.php?m=3

I just read the 2ch thread version, thanks OP, it was a good story.

I agree, it was great

Just got finished. Man that was a very satisfying read.

Very good read indeed. A rare case when you actually could learn life lesson from a manga.

kinda sad at the ending

great story , few manga give me that pure bittersweet feeling without having a asspull involved

had a self reflection afterword and only reminded myself how much time I wasted

So Sup Forums, how much is your life worth per year?

So little I'd get more value by simply hanging onto it.

Not 1,000 dollars a year, that's for sure. Who would want a year of my life?

Man, I could make my life worth so much more so easily, and yet I keep fucking myself over.

Okkusenman trillion gorilliondollars

You don't know because there's no true way to tell your future.

Bout tree fiddy.

Is the novel or online story translated? Would I be better off reading it if it is? I just considered this I'm on chapter 3 of the manga

the translator has a lot of translated work on his site you will find it there

my bad I meant
>her

>2ch story turned novel turned manga
Is this the next Densha Otoko

This stuck a pretty great balance between exploring the abstract themes and playing around with the actual 'mechanics' and rules of the deal, I appreciate that a lot.

>the next Densha Otoko
That's chikan otoko actually

Really enjoyed it, Miyagi a cute

well he got a reaction out of you; you've got to give him that!
you gave him exactly what he wanted. you played right into his hands

Because I didn't know the name until . So now I might

That... was a lot better than I was expecting. Like "a lot" a lot.

Just finished it, feel dead inside

2ch does it again

One gorillion dollars.

holy buttblast newfag, do you expect us to spoonfeed you everything?

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Was a good read thanks OP.

Thanks user I want to die now.

I wonder why in this kind of mangas like this shit and ReLIFE where you sign a contract with a shady organization with seemingly supernatural powers, no one ever questions how the fuck do they do this shit and why should they follow the rules. If this is man-made, there must be a way to overrule the system. Fuck, if I found love like this guy, I definitely would do everything I can to fuck with the system for the sake of my girl and me.

Because that's not that kind of story.

Are you actually dumb?

But it really breaks my immersion when I think how infuriating it is that they don't try to overturn their fate. No one in their right minds would just accept their fate like that when they just found happiness.

The tears won't stop.
Thanks a lot for it. Really.

If you're looking for something cute, try something else. This shit is depressing as fuck.

That defeats the whole purpose of the story you massive fucking autist

What's the premise?

A man sells most of his remaining lifespan for a few thousand yen. It's one of those stories where a flawed character slowly grows as a person and begins to appreciate life. Definately worth a try (the whole thing is translated here )

I wonder, maybe the setting was idiotic in the first place if all the drama is created by man made rules that everyone just take for granted. Seriously, it would be much better if instead of a human organization they signed contract with some kind of god that consumed their souls upon signing the contract. At least fighting against it would be meaningless as the damage is already done.

For those of you that have already read it, I highly recommend the novel as well (same person translated it here: drive.google.com/file/d/0B075-RPoqHSkZ0VoVExfYi1pVWM/view)

One thing that really got to me was the afterword written by the author:
(1/2)

(2/2)
Maybe I'm alone here, but his message about fools really hit me hard since it almost felt like he was talking about me.

1 minute phone call like the MC. But goddamn I will change for the better cause I've read this manga.
This author should be given an award or two. Life changing shit this is I told you.

Thanks for this, it was a sweet read. Leaves you nice and introspective.
Can't help but feel a little bad for Himeno, though. Hope her life turned around.

Well, I was about to ask if it's really worth reading again after already reading the manga, but you "highly" recommend so I trust you. Thanks for that.
And yes, I could indeed feel that at some points the MC must have been the author at some level... Which in turn also resonates with ourselves.

>tfw out of tissue
What a ride. Thanks OP.

This really isn't the place for it but for the past few months ive been planning on killing myself at the end of year. The only thing that kept me going was the chance to see my ex one more time to try to be with her. She's the only reason I have to live and recently Ive learned how much she as changed and even identifies as non-binary now. I am meeting her for probably the last time tomorrow to smoke and I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

>I honestly don't know what to do anymore.
>3DPD
>DUDE WEED LMAO
Stop blogposting on Sup Forums for a start you retarded normalfag, take yourself back to reddshit where you belong.

Fuck you Sup Forums I really love you. Thanks for this thread, I really enjoyed it and it means a lot this days.
You can't even compare ReLIFE to this. Please reconsider your life.

Beautiful.

Well, do you have any anime you're looking forward to?
The only thing I've been looking forward in life lately has been the anime and manga I want to watch and read. I mean, there's just so much stuff I still need to discover.
Honestly if she changed that much she would probably become a crazy feminist while dating you.
You need to love yourself, I'm terrible with words but live, there's still a lot you could do if you just stopped looking back.

This guy is a whiny fag but he's right. That's like if someone wants to show me something but I have to go fly to Zimbabwe, spin around 13 palm trees and sell my penis to a local to see it. Are you trying to get people to see this or not.

user, instead of killing yourself why don't you try to get a rid of your current lifestyle and try to live a better, proper, but fundamentally life? Maybe somewhere far away from where you are right now. Just give yourself a second chance.

*fundamentally different life

>non-binary
She is a fucking retard, all women are retarded. Get into far right wing politics.

I seriously can't even dicern between irony or not in the internet nowadays.

thank you

>Start a thread about a manga
>Don't even put the name or anything
>Expect people to find it themselves and put more effort than is needed to post in the thread
Ever heard of not being retarded?

All women have are mentally deficient. If you kill yourself over a woman you are literally a massive gay faggot who should kill himself.

I found it in two clicks. One click if I fix my extension.
Lurk moar.

You're welcome, user.

I get that posters on Sup Forums are somewhat socially retarded to begin with, but this is literally like you selling something at the market, and some person walks by like "oh hey, this looks neat. What is it called you're selling?"

Then you look at them with an ugly expression and tell them "you have a smartphone in your pocket, fucking Google it"

Depends on how you do it. They could go laughing salesman on you and DON you if you break the rules.

Except we're literally not selling anything?

According to the Canadian Gov't about 100k a year give or take depending on deployments

It's more like you are in a group talking about something by using a reference only readers would get about it. Then some idiot pipes up, disrupting the flow of conversation. Everyone has to let the guy figure out what the rest are talking about, then they get back to talking.

Do you want all filenames to have the manga, author, chapter and page number? Or are you not braindead enough that you can take five seconds to google for yourself and not have to disrupt the thread with incessant requests for SAUCE?!?!?

Jesus fucking christ, you entitled newfags. Nobody owes you anything.

How do you not understand that if you want to share a manga with somebody, it'd be helpful to tell them what the manga is?

Right, they might be a blithering, dribbling retard like yourself.

But we're already implicitly telling what the manga is.

Do you mean by sharing the image? If so, that is batshit retarded. Just share the god damn name and if somebody asks twice, then you get to call them a retard. Almost every thread on Sup Forums gets like this thanks to the amount of elitism that's grown on here the past couple of years.

Just like this dude >It's more like you are in a group talking about something by using a reference only readers would get about it. Then some idiot pipes up, disrupting the flow of conversation. Everyone has to let the guy figure out what the rest are talking about, then they get back to talking.

Like Jesus Christ, how can you even propose that type of scenario and think you're somehow in the right. That's just plain delusional.

Nah. It's mostly because you're still here being a whiny cunt.

>that's grown on here the past couple of years
Lurk for two years before posting. There's no need to turn this thread into a house of lies.
I'm all down for spoonfeeding retards but no one ows you anything, just learn to search for things if you want them that much.

Now I know why i kept visiting this cesspool, sometimes there's a gem like this appearing.
The art is cute too, fit's the tone quite nicely.

Both the novel and the short story were translated. That said, I would recommend reading the novel first, since the short story spoil quite a lot of information and the manga obviously leave out a lot information (that I personally think that is quite essential for a better understanding of the story).
here the novel link:
vgperson.tumblr.com/post/71910368589/sugaru-miakis-three-days-of-happiness-part-1
here the short story link:
vgperson.tumblr.com/post/51261981076/three-days-of-happiness

It has a poignant sort of weltschmerz, the sort of "it can't be helped" acceptance of fate in the Japanese sense. I'll be honest, I thought the ending would happen that way but it still took me by surprise.

Did 2ch really write this? Seems like it was just posted by fafoo.

Nevermind, I see now.

>No one in their right minds would just accept their fate like that
No one in their right mind would make a deal with a shady organization to begin with.

As others have already said, that's not the point of the history. You understand quite a bit more about the objective of the story in the afterword of the novel:
That said, it's stated in the novel that Kusonoki felt that "upwards of 90 percent of something in the core of my body had left me". Here is the original quote:
"Though I had no visual indication or any idea of how it was done, I definitely felt like I’d lost my lifespan. I felt like upwards of 90 percent of something in the core of my body had left me.
They say a chicken can run around for a while with its head cut off - and I imagine it must be a similar feeling. Maybe you could have already called me a corpse."(ch2, novel)
With that said, it's implied that he no longer had as much energy/will a he would have normally (Beside the fact that he wasn't some some sort shounen protagonist that wanted to overwrite his fate. He was a partially dead man that couldn't lose the belief that maybe something good would happen to him).

You can see that quite well in the chapter 14 of the novel:
"One day, at a bar, I got involved with three men. They were loud, sharp-eyed, always taking opportunities to make themselves look tough, and from their numbers and stature I knew I needed to be careful about offending them.
Probably out of boredom, when they saw me drinking alone and talking to an empty seat, they purposefully sat next to me and talked to me, trying to provoke me.
Maybe at one point I would have tried to stand up for myself and say something back, but I just couldn’t devote energy to that anymore, so I waited it out until they got bored. "(ch14, novel)
The last paragraph specially illustrate that well.
Here is the link for the novel:
novelupdates.com/series/three-days-of-happiness/

Now I need a doujin featuring both of them having sex for 3 days straight and then died of exhaustion.

As far as I know it's never specified that it is a human organization. That said, it's implied that the damage was already done:
>Though I had no visual indication or any idea of how it was done, I definitely felt like I’d lost my lifespan. I felt like upwards of 90 percent of something in the core of my body had left me.

Not trying to be negative, but I think it's implied that Himeno killed herself. From her "letter" to Kusonoki:
"So I’m going to just quietly vanish.
Goodbye."

>Out of time to sell
>MC sells lifespan and buys health (vigor)
Then he plows the fuck out of Himeko and Miyagi, right?

Same. It has those sorts of vibes attached to it for me as well. It reminded me of Aokigahara.