One Piece

Are you ready for his inevitable return and joining the Straw Hats?

Only if that means more bellamy abuse.

When will Zoro cut through Space itself?

Will we get a cover story of him helping some poor Island is what I want to know. Maybe find a couple of actually cool crew mates.

How many SH alliance members are left? Leo and Orlumbus I think? Hopefully he comes after them.

>Uzumaki Khan finally got to the Savo reveal

My emotions

I don't think we've seen Harjudin, have we? Maybe a little one for him meeting up with the other giants or something.
But I do expect Bellamy's to be last, if he gets one at all.

The giants and the Tontattas as well iirc

Are we in Wano yet?

>tfw One Piece will forever be shit compared to Dragonball

What went wrong?

in 2050 when Oda is dead already

You're delusional, now that Super exists.

Law is the best supernova.

What if he meets that giant that Raleigh freed?

That just proves my point!

Describe these threads with a One Piece related image

It went too long and editorial got too involved.

Wouldn't be surprised. They probably roll together.

hajrudin wants to unite the giants, they are both friendly with the straw hats, they already know each other.

the pieces are all there

Why do Oda's "cool guys" look so samey?

>the fucking Sabo amnesia shit
Did Oda jump the shark with this bullshit?

Didn't Luffy lose a tooth? How did he get it back

Luffy has lost teeth like 30 times at least where the fuck have you been?

He lost teeth back in the East Blue, son.

>Earned Hajrudins loyalty by saving his life from slavery
>Aided Oimo and Kashi and supposedly aided Dorry and Broggy
>Stood up against Big Mom
By the time the Straw Hats reach Elbaf they will likely be lauded as heroes and honored guests, and possibly earn Elbafs alliance if Loki is still in love with Lola and finds out the Straw Hats saved her life.

Holy fuck, that’s him with the strange hat on the log, isn’t it? I thought I had dissected all these chapters, but Oda still manages to sneak this shit in. God damn

He's like Brook. Drink milk and teeth and bones repair instantly.

slow and steady with the reading

Milk and Life Return. Not that he realizes it.

kys. Law is special. No one looks like him.

SPEE

To be fair, his face looks kinda different as a kid so it's understandable.

Because Oda doesn't excel in cool, he excels in goofy/wacky.

Katakuri is just BIG Law.

you have to accept a lot to really buy sabo in the first place

>mysterious third brother who nobody ever mentioned and who never tried to make contact

cliche anime gag

Preach.
I pray that One Piece ends relatively soon and he follows sensei's route and starts doing monster/character design for other projects. He's so much better when he's not worrying about what people think about the character (see, women who don't have stick torsos, men who aren't based on his basic ass templates).

Magellan was cool as hell though, even with his diarrhea antics and his sitcom tier relationship with Hannibal.

Probably because, you know, he blew up. They just accepted that he was dead.

me in the back

Holy shit I never noticed.

Why else would he never make contact with his brothers? it was the only way sabos story could make sense.

Oda has mastered the technique of slipping shit into completely unimportant panels, the craziest I think is him having Cora reading a newspaper and on the newspaper you can barely make out a scribble that resembles Crocodile. It almost feels like Oda is just doing this kind of stuff to challenge himself.

>Hey, I want you to join my crew! My name is Luffy, I will become the Pirate King and I have a brother who blew up like 10 years ago!

That was my favorite part of Impel Down. I love their chemistry.

Inaccurate, Tamago is supposed to be the smarter one.

Yeah, he was cool because of his character, not because of the usual definition of cool which is some pretty boy with a blade and brooding attitude. It's why I love Blackbeard and hope he's THE main villain instead of Akainu, who also isn't the usual pretty boy/cool type. Big Mom is also a good example of a great character that isn't some sultry temptress. One Piece does a great job with subverting the usual archtypes and personalities.

>i need luffy to interact with the revolutionaries somehow
>instead of using his own father he creates a brand new long lost brother

even before that we got buggy captured on that newspapers that glorisa was reading back on amazon lily

Tamago is a furry, though.

>what is eating meat
kys spee d. reader

Oda loves himself some big, misshapen, ugly, old people. It's one of the reasons I love One Piece, Oda isn't afraid to fill his cast with people in their mid to late 40s and above. Hell, half the crew is in their 40s or older. And Oda certainly isn't afraid of making big, weird looking characters as powerhouses.

If Oda made Bleach, Ulquiorra would have been weaker than Yammy simply because Yammy was huge.

In fact he knows that carrot is in

Holy fuck I've never noticed

>I want Luffy to have an older brother character with fire powers
>But I also plan on killing Ace
The truth is either Oda planned Sabo even back when he brought in Ace, or he decided to use Ace's tattoo to create a new character.

>Hell, half the crew is in their 40s or older.
eh only brook actually.

Where does he release? I've only seen compilations featuring him by others channels.

oda teased punk hazard even before they entered the grand line.

I always thought Ace's tattoo was just him misspelling his own name.

It probably was that and then was retconned in the Sabo thing when Oda decided to invent him

Oh, whoops, I messed up Franky and Robin's age. Well still, above 30, and Jinbe joining adds another middle aged person, which is bonkers by most other manga or anime standards, to have half to main cast be above 30

Maybe that's what Oda wanted you to believe... I'm not sure he had Sabo planned from the very beginning but i'm sure it was very early. Ace's death was planned from the very beginning.

Oda said in an SBS that he decided on the whole Ace story the moment he added him to the story. It's likely he had Sabo already thought up in some form.

me on the left

What did Oda mean by this? Is he a nazi

This is low quality bait, user. See me after class.

Ichi! Juu! Hyaku! THOUSAND SUNNY-GO, FLY HIGH!
Yukan na
Fune no tamashii
Hikitsugi
BRAND NEW SHIP chokkura LET'S GET IT ON
Arashi mo norikoete
Sen no umi wo koete
Mihatenu yume no sono hate made mo
Tobe! FLY HIGH, THOUSAND SUNNY-GO!

Appropriate. Getting high before I read the new chapter is part of my ritual.

Big Mom straight hounding for that good good green

Honestly what was point of the Germa Siblings if they got wrecked and jobbed on their first fight?

To showcase Sanji's backstory. Not every character or scenario needs to be a fight or battle.

Screencap this: Germa come at the last minute to save the Strawhats in this coming chapter

Durable fights who can sweep up fodder like no one's business. Of course they jobber, they fought a Sweet Commander and Big Mom herself, no matter how fancy their genetic mods are and how skilled they are in combat or how good their suits are, they are up against the top of the world.

I-i-i'll g-give you m-m-my pocket m-money and lunch j-just d-d-don't b-beat me. P-pls

>HURR DURR ONLY FIGHTS/WIN MATTER
If you really want to see them win a fight, they just defeated some Big Mom pirates and are on their way to help the Strawhats. And everyone lost during the wedding anyway.

the cake will, user: the sunny is currently a bait to lead mama towards the nostra castello. if anything, oda will throw the germa in the next chapter just to showcase once again their inferiority compared with a yonkou crew

I thought it was because he disbanded Spade pirates

Germa 66 will save a very weakened/tired Luffy. They will have no other choice but to flee together (while the rest of the Stawhats leave with the Sunny). That's how Luffy ends up at the Reverie.

holy shit

>Ace, Sabo, Luffy
>asl

it all makes sense now

How is Luffy gonna arrive at Wano?

>M-mother what are you doing...

oh my...

Fml all those girls in chatrooms and forums just wanted to know if I watch One Piece and I gave them my age, sex and location.

I could have made so many friends

For all the people doubting Carrot joining. During an interview for China Times back in 2014 Oda stated that there will be new straw hats, and they will join successively. That means that they will join one right after the other and we know Jinbei is already in, Carrot is literally the only viable candidate.

>And why did you suddenly become a lot smaller?

With Germa, one of his numerous friends who are attending the Reverie or someone from his fleet.

It's going to be successively by arc. Jinbe is this arc, someone else will be during the Reverie/cool down from WCI arc, then possibly another in Wano. Just like it was with Franky and Brook, and how it was at the start of the series.

what ep/ch

So can Luffy Gear Third his dick to satisfy Big Mom?