How strong is she for a caster?Could she win the holy war?

How strong is she for a caster?Could she win the holy war?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rivmpb.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure, why not.

my.mixtape.moe/rivmpb.gif

She's good at CQC and her witchcraft bypasses MR.
She can't win a war unless she's the MC's Servant though, because she's kinda weak.

She could win my dick

The other tamamos are A-ranked and have better chances of winning a war.

depends on how many tails she has
3 tails makes her top tier
9 tails would put her near her true form of the sun goddess amaterasu

Actually having 2 tails already puts her near to top tier. With 3 she has as much power as 8-9 top rank servants.

Unless it's one the psychotic Tamamos who hate humanity you mean. Better off just stacking tails on vanilla and watching her steamroll.

Has a dangerous genocidal tamamo ever been portrayed yet?

Probably tamamo beast, beast V that is.

No but we know they exist. It's also apparently a really bad idea to summon her if you are evil.

>3 tails makes her top tier
At 2 tails she is already near top tier like Cu, 3 tails makes her fucking overpowered.

Will she and Red Man show up in Last Dance?

Now, how could I find the sauce?

Maybe look for Tamamo + anal tags?

Depends on the grail war user. 4th and 5th are a nono given they had the hardest motherfuckers Gaia could muster albeit 5th outclasses 4th by a wide margin

She is actually inferior to medea, so there you go

Lets say a top tier Servant like Gilgamesh/Karna/Ozzy is arond 300, because when top tier is including shit tiers like Artoria at 100 points, yeah no.

each tail is 9 points.
first one she's weak, weak weak shit.
>2 tails
Much better. at 81 points she's close to full powered Artoria.
>3 tails
729 points. at this point it's really, REALLY high.

at 9 tails she's one of the strongest things in the whole Nasuverse.

She has some stuff that lets her handle herself(like MR-piercing magic) a bit against them but yeah she's definitely going to lose. I think it all depends on how the other servants stack up and stuff.

Being inferior to Medea as a magus doesn't mean much when even one-tail Tamamo would fuck her up. She'd also get a significant boost in Fuyuki due to fame bonus. And as always, anything more than a single tail would be busted even with 5th war standards.

Tamamo is probably better than medea as a servant anyway

She would be around the rest of the Servants of the 5th war with 2 tails. At 3 tails and more she becomes unmanageable for them.

Wouldnt gil be able to bind her with enkidu? Her divinity raises with each tail.

As a Caster no. If you add more tails to her, she ceases to be a Servant and then you wouldn't be able to summon or control her.

Maybe, but it has been shown that even Enkidu has it limits when it's dealing with something too powerful, even if it's divine.

Tamamo couldnt fuck up Medea, Assassin,Archer and Teacher though. Also as a summonned servant she is limited so unlimited power is out of the question.

Shes a stupid fox, grail war isnt all about brawn user

Up to 3 at least.

Casko has strong CQC, she would easily fuck up Medea at least.

Dude, if we wanted brawns instead of brains we'd summon cat or summer tamamo.

Medea would go in expecting a mage off only to get her face wrecked when Casko goes in for melee.

I think you misunderstood something about that part. Medea is still a rule breaking cunt who has no problems with ganging up on Tamamo with at least one extra servant. The "Casters use magic" part was just Medea assuming that magi still only use magic as a weapon.

>ganging up on tamamo with an extra servant
Oh yeah, fake assasin.

>extra Servant
You mean the one stuck in the temple gate? Not that Kuzuki is any better off when he can get oneshot by a curse before he even closes in.

>caster
>winning
What did he mean by this?

>tamamo vs caster+archer/lancer/saber/rider/assasin(fake)
Tamamo can use her "secret technique" to keep anyone not medea out of the fight, like she did with suzuka in F/GO and elizabeth in Extella. Then it would be up to defeating caster before they can break free from the bindings.

>tamamo vs berserker
Berserker would just get out of the technique faster than any of the other classes by sheer force of will and strength and gain a resistance to it later. so no this isn't viable. Even if tamamo used her NP and spammed her curses, at most she'd be able to take off 1 life per curse, up to at least 3, then her killing stone should be able to take a couple of lives at most.

Meaning she already won at life.