twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bring back genki phossy or else

Just get rid of Phos entirely.

>or else
Or else what?

The little Shiros are cute! CUTE!

Thread theme

dailymotion.com/video/x10dhmy

Also, are you guys ready for a happy ending?

> Those girls screams on background
Jesus

Do you consider LaPhos to be a separate character? I have a hard time fully relating them to Phos because they’re too cunning

no it's phos, changed but still phos

No, it's definitely still Phos. Just Phos with PTSD and paranoia and an improved ability to process information.

After the moon trip it's a different character.

>it's still phos
I miss our little autistic greenie

people changing is worse than people dying

Phos changing is a huge theme of the series to the point his physical changes also reflect this. Still phos, but phos who has had a bit of lapis added to him.

Rather than a separate character, it's two characters in one. Phos can still be genki and cute, but can now also be manipulative and smart when necessary.

You look at this face and tell me that's the face of someone becoming enlightened and changing for the better.

>Why don't you trust me user, I only want what's best for us.

>Goshe is literally the purest beryl

It's not fair, I want my gemfu back

There will be no genky phossy anymore...

Enlightenment happens on the inside. Appearance is deceptive (literally in this case).

I'm making an archive of english comics, post any I'm missing:
imgur.com/a/UzY3v

>Bort's expression with Dia

This is love.

the cutest

I would want to hug her but I know it would be unsatisfying as fuck with her cold and hardness of 10 self. They do they like soft things anyway when their society is filled with rigid people?

That is quite possibly the worst Dia art I have ever seen posted. Nice choice, master scholar.

Except they're clearly fucked up on the inside as well.

I could post the one with the penis if you want.

Do it.

Phosu looks autistic.

I honestly think even that would be better.

Ahh yes Phos
Or some say
Fossu

Is it really?

P. gay

>Hint of Bort chest
You can't fool me.
Source?

too many lunarian posters and apologists in these threads, I think it's grand time for red alex to let er' rip

Danbooru

Enjoy.

Please remember to treat your body right and get enough sleep every night. Symptoms of sleep deprivation include sudden mood changes, difficulties at focusing, memory loss, disorientation, hallucination and betraying sensei.

Lunarians want to die though. It'd be much more punishing to have Sensei die and force them to live with the other species.

I didn't get this to be honest.
Does Phos have some stray antarc stuck somewhere for her to get visions like this?

I love the colors here

HnK? More like NTR

Or just don't powder yourself with crack.

Moon powder is drug-free and proven to keep your head clear of hallucinations and loyalty.

Phos has stray feelings of guilt since she never seems to get reprimanded or punished for fucking over other gems.

You know, I never thought about that. Phos is bizarrely unique in her changing personality, but she's ALSO the only gem to have mixed inclusions
>massive changes in behavior and appearance
>frequent intrusive hallucinations
Sounds a lot like Lapis, maybe she drank some of Antarc's foot.

> drank some of Antarc's foot.
Kinky

superior cgi incoming

is that a diamond dog

Have Orange saved anime with their 3D masterpiece?

No, its a diamond bort

There is darkness in the heart of Dia.

Oh that's weird but I like it

Doing god's work, thanks user.

Also, new doujinshi soon. I wonder how many there'll be this winter.

Dia and Bort's gem baby is so cute!

Looks like obsidian

I don't remember any of the stuff shown in the preview happening this early in the manga. Isn't it just Pap awakening briefly? What are Cinnabar and Phos doing?

Post the Lapis one please

You aren't ready.

Phos is fighting the lunarians (chapter 31). Cinnabar's fight seems to be a flashback to episode 1.

holy shit that's fucking lewd man

This turns me on but at the same time that fucking poodle is making me chuckle.

C'mon man the dog isn't that sexy, it's a poodle.

No kink-shaming thanks.

Which gems are the most attractive for:
>a straight man
>a gay man
>a straight woman
>a gay woman
>a bisexual man / woman

>>a straight man
Dia, Alex.
>>a gay man
Cairngorm, Peridot.
>>a straight woman
Cairngorm, Peridot.
>>a gay woman
Any.
>>a bisexual man / woman
Any.

>>a straight man
Dia, Red Beryl, Shinsha, Lapis
>>a gay man
Antarc, Caren, Pepperoni Sensei
>>a straight woman
Antarc, Carry, Parappa Sensei
>>a gay woman
Most count.
>>a bisexual man / woman
All count.

>a straight man
Cairngorm
>a gay man
Cairngorm
>a straight woman
Cairngorm
>a gay woman
Cairngorm
>a bisexual man / woman
Cairngorm

No such things, you’re all just perverts.

>marathon available episodes
>read through manga to latest chapter
Didn't expect it to be so good. Can't believe how much good art is up on pixiv for it despite not seeing much buzz for it.

Kino shows like this always go under the radar, give it a few years 'til fags start appreciating it.

>Can't believe how much good art is up on pixiv for it despite not seeing much buzz for it.
It's Japan's favorite show this season.

It just doesn't have any buzz out here in the west. Which usually is a good indicator of a show's quality.

2nd only to Love Live in preorders for winter shows

Seems about right.

Sleep tight doggers.

I'm a straight man and I consider frosty, Bort, cinnamon, yellow, Rutile, Lapis and the twins as the sexiest.

cairngorm makes for a cute russian girl

Will they skip Ghost in the anime? They alredy skipped Dia name-dropping them in episode 10.

pure unfiltered kino

They won't get to Ghost. That's S2 material, if we ever get it.

t. Sensei

>scared of Dia but not Phos' organic fetish

Probably not, the anime simply ignored him, and will skip all the way through chapter 36

The only problem with doing that honestly is that Cinnabar then wont be appearing for a fucking good while if we get S2. "New job" is his only appearance until meeting phos after he loses his head.

But I guess they wanted a good Cinna Phos moment to close the series, I cant judge that.

S O O N

>skip all the way through chapter 36
Did i miss something?

The preview seems to show Cinnabar's encounter with Phos from chapter 36, but nothing certain.

Yes

I don't think russian girls look like that.

>I lost my partner today

youtube.com/watch?v=11FpisUQyvQ

Gem butts are for subjecting to cyclic impact loading just below their yield limit until cascading intergranular lattice slippage at a point of high stress concentration causes a crack to nucleate until a critical length causing the gembutt to experience a brittle fracture.

Sounds like a long-winded way of saying rough sex

>all that verbage short for asscrackin' it

You gotta be technically correct when dealing with butts made of engineering materials.