Boruto

Only 10 more hours or so until the team forming episode + Mirai shows up

Other urls found in this thread:

books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15256992/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>boruto with red eyes
This really feels unnatural me for some reason

That Sumire is going to pass Nue to Boruto at some point.
Makes sense.

Wait why does Borto have Charingan?

yes this explain please i am to lazy

No, they won't remove the show's cute mascot from the cute girl. It doesn't work that way.

Sarada transformed into Boruto to trick Konohamaru and cast a genjutsu on him

Just fucking watch the show.

I kind of do want this but also kind of don’t, because that would imply that something happed to Hawawa

Fuck off narutards

This would've been a better thread pic

But I'm a borutard.

Nice meme

Saw this in the last thread but I wasn’t paying attention to the discussion around it, where was this from?

books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15256992/
Not that user but I'm the one that made it bigger and incrased the contrast.

increased*

Here's the original.

Sumire is on Borutos team yes?

Oh shit, okay. Noticing some different outfits here, especially Sumire with both a new outfit and her headband. Even Denki looks different, nice.

Based on this picture it seems like Metal,Wasabi and Namida will be a team instead of the Denki, Iwabe and Metal team that most people expected.

No, but SP might as well include a 4-people team at this point.

That’d be nice, but no

No.
She's with Wasabi and Namida.

Top 4 coming through

Next chapter maybe yes

The best team ever !!

>inb4 Konohamaru gets killed and because the team is so advanced Sumire joins as the fourth

If Sumire shows up to help Team Konohamaru, I’ll become even more convinced that the madman Kodachi is lurking these threads
>inb4 DID SOMEBODY SAY

Sorry anons, but Sumire has no place in Boruto's future. She'll sacrifice herself like Hinata did for Naruto, except she'll actually die and transfer Nue to Boruto. That's why they both have palm seals. Boruto and Sarada will get together at the end, ruling the post-shinobi world and truly putting a close to the Naruto universe as a whole.

Don't try to fight it. Just be thankful for the small part she gets to play in their story.

Im gonna accelerate Sarada-chan

If they weren’t all still genin, I could see this happening. Maybe in the future, though. Who would be the first to become chunin out of these four to lead? I’d guess Sarada.

...you just finished fapping to that doujin, didn’t you?

It’s another possibility, but until then, anything can happen. This shit will have us trapped in this limbo for years.

>new outfit

That must be her fifth one by now (including that one when she was in Hospital and in jail)

Must be a record for Borts gen.

Very cocky aren't you Saladfag? But in anime you don't kill the cute girls without a big backslash. Sumire is likely to 'sacrifice' herself for Boruto, but that will only strengthen their relationship like it did with Naruto and Hinata's.

*backlash
Sumire is getting as much preferential treatment as Boruto and Sarada.

Why is Sasuke still OP when Hagoromo took away the Indra power after the war?

yfw the one to die is Sumire

because he's CUTE

just a reminder Inojin belongs to Himawari

Honestly, the one most likely to die or at least leave the team for some reason is Mitsuki.

>long hair
>boobs
Timeskip fucking when.
She belongs to one of her cute female classmates that we'll definitely get to see because they'll definitely show her time at the academy

Denki looks like a boy scout here.

fuck sumire really has a decent shot right..hope she dies early on

Pretty sure we'll get a Pain situation where she protects Boruto from an enemy and her ALMOST dying.

But the real one to die is Mitsuki probably.

I hope Sumire gets Rinned'

Would only happen if salad was a girl. You need a male uchiha like obito. I bet boruto is gonna get rinned' tho

>Friendship ended with Wasabi and Namida
>Now Sarada and Boruto are my best friends

Too bad Sumire wouldn't betray Boruto even if she died.

>Sumire doing the Hinata laugh
I don't believe in parallols bullshit but...

>Ootsukis getting closer and closer
>They want the seal
>Boruto kills Sumire before they capture her.

>an Uchiha hokage
Not happening. Not even in a thousand years.

There's something really nice and comfy about Ikemoto's sketch artwork. I think inking is where he was problems.

Knowing Boruto he would first die protecting her before even thinking about killing her.

I mean, I'd say it's a possibility but no, it's not. This is how it's going to go. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment by denying it.

Keep dreaming, user. It's not going to go down like that because Boruto isn't like Naruto. You'll see that eventually though.

Movie Boruto wouldn't hesitate. Desperate times require deperate measures.

You will, except this time she'll actually die, hence Boruto's cursed fate.

Correct. Sarada will never actually become Hokage because the shinobi world will end. She'll become the leader of that new world alongside Boruto, however.

I imagine who ever drew this was very upset about Sumire surviving the ghost arc

>All girls with heels
Hello? Police-san?

I think you’re the only one setting yourself up by clamining it will absolutely go as you say it will

>It's not going to go down like that because Boruto isn't like Naruto
Except he is. Boruto is exactly like Naruto at heart. He would never leave someone behind no matter how dire is the situation.

Ikemotooooooo

If anything Snek is Jonin-sensei tier except for crippling autism.

Not confirmed until that actually happens. Speculation is fine as long as you don't say it's confirmed to happen user.

Sup Forums cannot and never could influence anything, but it’s decent at catching hints of direction shifts and then never ceasing to hyperbolize over the most reasonable logical consequences.

> byakugan end boss + Sot6P brother = NaruHina endgame -> Hiashi keikaku

Sumire a cute.

>t.katasuke

>t.Magire
ftfy

>First people say Nue doesn't have anything to do the Ayy lmao's at first
>Now they do

That fanbase...

Magire now stalks the chubby queen user.

You see, denialfags would even use speculation made by sumirefriends to downplay her relevance. After all they show is progresively making it harder for them to not take her seriously.

It is Wednesday my dudes
10 hours left.

Nue is not linked to the Ootsukis, the seal is.

Saladfag here. It seems we have to take her as a more serious threat now but honestly hearing that death flag last episode makes me feel really good.

The seal is Nue though. At least the eye part that Sumire has.

Yeah it is, the hoping diemensions part is the rest.

I want Chouchou to feed me.

I look like a savage

I would take a perfected Boruto Stream over the retarded dissapearing Rasengan any day of the week.

*disappearing

>just watch trash

>He would never leave someone behind no matter how dire is the situation
>implying he'll be given a choice

A replica of the dimension travel jutsu. Why the Otsutsuki would be interested into something they can already use?

I hate that white outfit, she looks so good in the pink one

>retarded dissapearing Rasengan

I quite like it. He should alter it though so he can shoot it like the Mizukage's water gun enabling him to have rapid fire rasengans.

This pic give me joy and hapiness, now they're officially canon! I wish They get more action the whole class not only Bort, like the last episode.

If not given a choice he would just die protecting her. That is how Boruto is.
Maybe because Kaguya's jutsu is special? Kaguya herself is probably a big shot amongst the Ootsutsukis anyway, even if she is shit at fighting.

>cat girl is made canon
>goth loli is forgotten

NOT FORGOTTEN!! But no in the main group

Might as well be erased as she'll just appear in the background in a few eps every 20 at best. Such a waste of potential as she could have had some good horror tier genjutsus and used that puppet for some real creepy puppet jutsu

I hope they improve the movie arc in the anime with the whole class

nice fanfic.

Yeah, but in the next exam I think they're gonna intorduce the new puppet master... I think she will get more screentime in another filler arc. I'ts better than nothing at least.

This this the latest spicy meme for these threads?

Won't forget JJ

Then why you care if you think it's trash?

Hnnnnnnggggg i want long haired Sarada so bad.
Can't we for once just skip the memes and have a female character grow as a person without cutting their hair?
God shit i hate the world.

Wanna cum inside Himawari-chan!

Who the fuck thought that a monospace font was appropriate for subtitles?