don't you dare compare an angel like Ami with a piece of shit like Ueno

Sociopath

Satan.

This is the actual answer though

Prostitute

Good characters

AMIcable

Mean slut.

What do these characters have in common?

Ability to bully

I don't know about the left, but to the right you can clearly see a best girl.

Both edgy cunts

Ami wasn't thirsty like Ueno.

Yamato Nadeshiko if we stick to the looks only. Even Nadeshiko can be a bitch sometimes.

One of them has redeeming qualities though

Pretty girl without empathy.

Ami a best the other girl a shit and also her movie and studio

>without empathy
Nani? Did you even watch Toradora?

Hot/attractive

Perfection.

Shit

>Comparing a shit like Ueno to /ourgirl/ Ami
I swear some of the retards they allow on this site.

left is bitch right is best girl who did absolutely nothing wrong

Right bullied autistic girls

That's Ueno, she doesn't fit much in archetype tropes. While Ami is just your fanservice hot chick in classroom.

Why are you comparing literally who degenerate bitch from Toradora to lovely and passionate Bueno? Get your shit together, user.

Anyone who hates Ami simply can't handle the truth, that's wha's she's all about. There's be no Toradora without Ami.

the black haired one is a violent sociopath who should be doing time
the blue haired one is just a spoiled and annoying girl

> literally who
Watch more anime

I prefer manga But I watched Toradora, though it was so long ago I don't remember anything about her, even her name. Actually there is one thing I remember still — scene where she is sitting between vending machines and anime gravitation prevents us from seeing her panties, that is the only thing.

I remember Taiga being the one doing most of the bullying though. I still don't know why she is so loved in Sup Forums. Taiga was a bitch to pretty much everyone but Kitamura.

I finally watched Toradora only a couple of weeks after watching Koe no Katachi.
I don't what it is that they share, all I know is that it makes me burn inside.

In a good or bad way?

Love is beyond good and evil, don't you know?

I'd beat your waifu to death

Jedem das Seine

They both lose

Was there actually any doubt about who would win in the manga?

Ueno might actually have won though, a shouko victory is far from assured based on the ending

Also, I would add Yanagi Yuuri from Hakomari to that archetype. That was also a nice ride.

Bitch.

>comparing our goddess Ami to any other girl
OP is a faggot

I came here to post this.

3DPD

cunt

Sup Forums are a bunch of betamax subs, film at eleven.

Taiga did the least effort to win the MC-bowl too, why is she liked?
Because she is a loli and cries a lot, nothing else

Slut.

/thread

I just wish the MC would've defended himself more. Put that bitch in a headlock

Autism

>What's this character archetype called?

best girl

>betamax that enjoys being a housewife
He cant defend himself, he was was just waiting to be taken

A shit.

This. They were perfect for each other but it was because what Ami said in the end. She liked being taken care of and he had no other aspiration than to take care of someone. Despite all the tiger/dragon memery, they never had an equal relationship. That's why Taiga couldn't handle even 30 fucking seconds without running after him and why Ryuuji kept the eh nandatte act every time Ami called him on it.

"Best girl".

>Those subtitles

>literally says the shape of voice IN THE MOVIE
>they still called it a silent voice in marketing

Cunt

Libbys

/thread

>couldn't handle even 30 fucking seconds without running after him
Kek, yesterday's Tor/a/dora was exactly this ep, she knew Minorin was making a genuine effort for her for a lot of days and she couldnt handle a single minute without MC
Truly a best friend

loser

Autism.

to kill ueno

the "asshole"

fpbp

>only wanted Ryuuji because he didn't automatically fawned over her and that he was already preoccupied with taiga and was in love with Minori, basically like a real woman wanting something that she doesn't have even though she doesn't want it
>was so super scared of getting blown the fuck out and rejected in the bowl knowing she would lose that she preemptively quit the bowl despite still wanting the Ryuuji bad
>pretends to be above it all because she quit like a little bitch early, but still ends up emotionally invested in the love lives of others
>get her shit beaten up by Minori and caused taiga to go missing because of it
>not even friends with the main characters, so she hangs out with the preppy chicks instead
Ami a shit.