Why is this guy so wanked by everyone?

>did not accomplished anything
>useless without his toys
>saber fought him solo for like an hour before archer and lancer joined the fray
>NONE OF THEM WAS INJURED BY HIS TOYS (archer was injured by his own toy)
>glorified poison,traps,seals and beasts
>mediocre beamu that can be shoot 2 times before running out of mana(prolly can't be used in fast succession either nor near the temple bcz the temple wouldl get damaged)
>saber had to be nerfed otherwise there wouldn't even be a fight
>pretty weak outside his temple
>archer was killed by plot,lancer did nothing of major relevance
>the whole sealed by temple and unsealed by caster was even more bad writing that went against saber and in favor of rider

Is prototype any good?

No, there's a reason we call it protoshit

No.There is no good fate series.You can enjoy them for what they are but all of them are bad

Also,
>Sakurai
He is the worst one that ever wrote for fate so far

He isn't. If you want to see what a wanked typemoon character looks like then Nero puts him to shame.

Aside from his OP NP Arthur is also mediocre at best

>he doesn't know the power of the CHAD of Fate
Anti Purge
Poison that hurts even EX Poison resist
Sphinx with the powerlevel of 3 Servants
Immortality
Solar Flare tier Dendera
Steel so hard that the average Anti Army NP (Gae Bolg) would BOUNCE BACK
NP Block
A Legion of immortal Sphinxes
Poison can lower stats and skills

And after all that OzyCHADias can just decide to send all the Temple Complex on top of a bitch and crush them like he did to the LION KING and her 3 MILLION powerlevel.

That's just fanservice

Chad of Fate?
the guy with a sun in his sword?

Having every character that enters Nero's presence showering her with unending praise isn't fan service, its forced wank.

He can drop his temple on something, that's pretty good.

Nero isn't considerated strong and hyped by the fanbase

>Nero isn't considerated strong and hyped by the fanbase
She isn't considered strong but she is hyped to all fuck by the staff in every work she appears in.

>Immortality
Since when can servants be imortal

I hate nero in extela
That game should be about altera not nero

based Takehito Koyasu

Nero is the Poochie of TM

To be fair, no one cares about Altera. Even after all the shilling for her she's still largely ignored by the fanbase, this Christmas is supposed to be her event and all the spotlight is on Eres.

Hold on, I'm gonna dig up some fun bullshit to peeve your autism.

About the pyramid he can drop on your head. All that's been said about its size is that the longest side is about 2000 meters. The haphazard guesswork consists mostly of the assumption that it has more or less the same proportions as the Great Pyramid of Giza, which is a lot smaller than 2000 meters, whichever side you're measuring. And then there's the question of materials. I know RT includes metals in its structure, and the structure itself actually houses some contents instead of being just emptied out. It's made more difficult since there are varying figures for the mass of Khufu's pyramid. I've seen figures vary from 5.9 million tonnes to 7 million tonnes.

Basically, whatever I can come up with would only be an extremely rough estimate which would, I have no doubt, differ from an "accurate" figure by tons and tons.

That said, I figured I'd have a stab at this anyway. Assuming the GPG's proportions and running with the mass estimate figure I've seen the most. Based on that, I can tell you that RT is 8.68 times bigger than the GPG and would weigh about 51,689,400 metric tonnes. Which of course is a retarded and inaccurate number, but whatever.

Calculating the impact force of RT. Assuming that it's in free fall (I am not making any guesses about propulsion) from a 1,000 meters above its target, it may achieve a velocity as fast as 140 m/s. That would entail about 507 terajoules of impact force. For comparison, the largest nuclear device ever used in war, the Fat Man dropped on Nagasaki, had a yield of 88 terajoules.

So by way of all this retardation I can at least conclude that having Ramesseum Tentyris crash into something would be a great way to ruin the day of every single person around for miles.

NOOO DELETE THIS

And here is this "chad"shitter again

Why is Ozymandias even a Rider? What does he ride?

He owns a spaceship as a NP like Gil.