Jesus christ japan

jesus christ japan

Probably fell on her own sword.

She had a sex change and is training until the day she can take back Wano.

The sword was top class so she's obviously royalty like Momo.

She's Tashigi.
Not even Sabo stayed dead.

OMG so shocking, i'm literally shaking right now.

does someone have that image?
"one piece stairs", and each step is a death trap

Oda hinted that he is alive literally in the same arc he appeared.

hinting and "not shown on-screen dying" shouldn't be synonymous

>Bodys not even cold
>"I need her sword though"
>ok

do you mean dragon talking about an injured person being recovered or the cups at the grave?

there would have been 0 fucking point in introducing him aside for him to show up later. you can shit on Sabo for being an obvious replacement for Ace, but not expecting him to be alive is just stupid.

She was either pushed making Zoro's master an Endgame fight for him. Or those stairs are yonkou tier

>almost dying to them twice

I expected him to be alive, that is Oda. It was expected he would show up again, and that is what I'm against, it wasn't a surprise. As soon as you meet a character who has some...death or whatever scene, it can't be just to motivate or be an interesting character on their own, they HAVE to come back

I wonder if this will get more development in Wano because it still seems fishy after all these years
I think Tashigi will definitely get some more love and there will be some kind of resolution with Zoro and what happened to Kuina

I FIGURED IT OUT
its either a coma or brain dablage
think about it
to zoro, a character with limitless pride, the prospect of a friend losing their identity would have destroyed him and made him unable to move on. describing her as dead, for the time being, would be the easiest to way to explain...
fuck it I don't buy that tashigi is kuina it would be shitting all over a character death/ another character's development MUCH LIKE totallynotdiscountace

Luffy is going to defeat Big Mom, kill kaido, surpass Shanks and duel Blackbeard.

Then trip on a flight of stairs leading to One piece and die.

You know how they talk about those legendary swords have minds of their own and the one sword that broke later was known for killing it's wielders, but it liked Zoro for some reason.

I always figured that when she dueled Zoro the sword chose him as it's master and killed her as a result, which would explain why the master was so quick to hand it over to him.

Goddamn those fuckers are colder than the corpse.

should I keep reading past Punk Hazard? I got to where they switched bodies and didn't continue.

But loads of characters have died as motivation in One Piece. Sabo was clearly alive because the scenes immediately surrounding his death made it blatantly clear he was going to still be alive.

That feels like a weird place to stop. Without knowing what made you drop it, it's hard to say whether you should keep going or not.

I just wanted for Luffy to have past motivation that didn't explicitly get shown, you know?

Sabo didn't really affect Luffy's motivation, or his behavior. Luffy had already gotten everything he needed to become his protagonist self before he even lived with Ace.

>niggas still think BB, Akainu, or Shanks is going to be the last boss of One Piece

wow... so this.. is the power.. of oda...

>there are people who think oda will pull "the journey is the treasure" meme

What the hell is chopper doing and what is below what I assume is sanji?

it will be inconsequential, i think. admitting there is a treasure is good, and even if it is just money I will be happy

looks like a needle in chopper with usopp next to him i'm assuming he strangled himself with his slingshot and it looks like franky just fell to pieces under sanji

This flashback was introduced at the same time as Conscious, Cursed swords.

Zoro has an unexplained move named after the legend of two gods in eternal rivalry.

Kuina’s Soul is in Wado Ichimonji, which secretly means it’s upgraded in value.

the journey might not be the treasure in the end but it will be more substantial than whatever it turns out to be

Kuina purposely placed her soul into Wado Ichimonji, knowing Zoro would take it and become the best while wielding her.

Doubtful. Oda has even confirmed its not.

I miss when girls in One Piece were less sexy.
Tashigi was cuter when she was nearly flat. And how many times has Nami been molested now?

Man that's really shitty underwear design.

I always assumed she stabbed herself or something. Like the tragedy was she was excitedly taking swords to train with Zoro and cut herself falling down the stairs. Making it even worse for Zoro since she sorta died because of him.

wrong pic friend

>Alvida

>a character dies by falling down some stairs
>in One Piece

I mean people in this manga are taking explosions right to the face and still won’t die. Not even permanently injured.

Even death by gunshot is literally impossible unless it‘s for some sad flashback reason.

This is a kid we are talking about I doubt giving her a proper death would sit well with readers.

She commited seppuku knowing she would become a has-been. Fight fast, die young and leave a 0-defeats record. "Stairs killed her" was just to hide it

>"humans are fragile beings, Zoro"
>Sabo survives being shot with a bazooka twice
>Franky survives being run over by a train
>Pell survives a nuke

Personally I think it will be revealed she is dead, but did not fall down the stairs and was instead killed by the world government for her father assisting the revolutionises .

>Stairppuku

This right here is why I dropped this garbage ass show, no wonder the kids around my age hated this garbage and liked naruto instead.

cringe

I just took the Toyota Safety Training in Japan. They take an entire day to teach you not to be a dumb fuck and break your neck falling off buildings, stairs or ladders. Seriously.