Could he beat Namek Frieza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s
youtube.com/watch?v=TJL-gEpAuTc
youtube.com/watch?v=a6EOVgOCwKw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij40Z3QTQRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He struggled just to destroy one planet, so probably not

I like OPM a lot, but let's be honest here: under the most generous assumptions Boros is a planet buster at full strength. This makes him roughly on par with, if we're incredibly generous, the Ginyu Force (but more likely Saiyan saga Vegeta).

The thing is that for shonen, this power leveling shit is toxic. Just look at Super: everyone is now at the very least a galaxy buster, yet the way everyone fights has barely changed compared to the Namek saga (and in fact got worse!). The fact that OPM's overall power level is worse doesn't mean the show itself is worse. On the contrary, keeping the power levels in check (except for Saitama's, his power is quite literally maximum) keeps things interesting.

Id say he is Saiyan Saga Vegeta tier.

I doubt he could beat Jackie Chun

Not even close. He couldn't even beat Raditz.

>barely changed
Have you actually seen Super outside maybe the Black arc?

no

ATATATATATATAATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATA
*Changes color*
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

That's Dragon Ball Super.

>power level thread
>dbfags getting triggered left and right

top fucking kek

Wasn't his final attack called "Star Destroyer Canon" or something like that?
That has to put him at least on Frieza level

And Vegeta has an attack with Big Bang in its name. Doesn't make Namek Vegeta universe level.

I'm a real autist when it comes to powerlevels and I think it's a shame that such a shitty, badly executed system as DBZ dominates the concept.

If you count filler, he wouldn't even beat Nappa.

In OPM, most attacks describe what shit does.
I fully believe Star Destroyer canon would destroy a star.
Big Bang isn't even an explosion, btw, just a sudden expansion of matter, not the same.

He's pretty much goku if he were a bad guy, so I would say he's around first super saiyan awakening goku in power. So yeah, he could beat full power freezer

Except Boros himself states the attack would burn the surface of the Earth, not destroy it. He's a life wiper but not planet level, and certainly nowhere near star level.

everyone is forgetting that Frieza does not actually blow up a planet. More like his energy is enough to cause a chain reaction in the planets core that makes it explode

>Freeza doesn't destroy planets
>he just destroys them

Is shooting a needle into a man's heart the same as making a pie-sized hole in his chest with a shotgun?

youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s
How can this be interpreted in any way other than "Frieza can blow up planets"

>states the attack would burn the surface of the Earth
Maybe in the shit scans that you've read, but it's been confirmed multiple times since then that he's planet buster or above. Look at the Databook or read the Compus scans and let the stupid thread die retard

>Shoot a man in the heart
>"Nononono you didn't kill me, it was my heart's fault because it stopped regulating my blood"

difference between
>man who can punch a bowling ball with his bare hand and shatter it whole

vs

>man who drills a hole into it and cracks it from the inside

Well if the hole was drilled with his own hand like Frieza isn't that even more impressive?

Nice headcanon, retard. The burning the surface of the Earth comes from a direct translation from the raws.

Dude is a parody of a shonen villain, his over the top attack names dont mean anything

If you can punch a whole human body out of existence, you can do far worse shit than that, presumably level a city. Meanwhile, a ninja doing that heart stopping punch still isn't capable of destroying a car.

Blame the dragonball fans. They all want every single fight to come down to the exact same boring bullshit they see in DBZ. "Character A is stronger than Character B, so how come character C who's stronger than character A can beat B? Makes no sense!"

Fucking christ I wish these people would at least try and think for once.

Why do you want to know? What's the point?

And we can't tell, because the powerlevels in both series are very vague. You see in dbz constantly "Oh my god he is so fast!" even though we have seen them sprint faster when goku was still a kid

>Nice headcanon, retard. The burning the surface of the Earth comes from a direct translation from the raws.
Where'd you pull that out of your ass. The most direct translation from the raws is literally Erase the Earth you mouth breathing little sack of shit. ANd going by the Databook scans, Compus Scans, and UK himself saying that the webcomic translations he was loosely following was inaccurate, it all add us to Boros being a planet buster you stupid fuck. I'm done, keep living in your delusion
He's still a planet buster

LISTEN OP I KNOW THE ANSWER, I SWEAR I DO
But you have to tell me what you will do with this information first

Reminder that Saitama was kicked to the Moon and only took him a moment to jump back to Earth and continue the fight, whereas NO ONE in DBZ has shown anything close to that kind of speed, always taking minutes to fly somewhere else on the planet even in the Buu saga.

Also no one in DBZ has shown the kind of physical strength to hit someone out of the planet, for that matter.

>NO ONE in DBZ has shown anything close to that kind of speed
Didn't Whis and Beerus fly across the universe in a few minutes?

Boros is at the highest level of scaling a star buster.

First form Frieza blows up Vegeta which is 10x the mass of Earth which would be a dwarf star level attack.

At final form he is 225 times more powerful than he was at this, which would put him way above simply a star level destruction potency.

Holy shit that was the most autistic post I've ever made on here

Link it faggot then if your so sure

>Whis and Beerus
Good thing they aren't in DBZ.

Id say hes stronger since he kicked opm to the moon.

>and only took him a moment to jump back to Earth and continue the fight, whereas NO ONE in DBZ has shown anything close to that kind of speed, always taking minutes to fly somewhere else on the planet even in the Buu saga.
You don't know how anime time works do you

Goku as a kid was faster than lightning.

Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga could fire an attack faster than Saitama was kicked to the moon.

Goku traveled across the entirety of Namek in an instant which is FTL

Gotenks couldn't reach Buu on his last minute of fusion. The time was stated.

Goku can teleport at massively FTL speeds.

Destroying planets with ky blasts means nothing in a fight.

Planet busters in DBZ are full of shit half the time. Only 2 people confirmed to actually blow up planets are Majin Buu and Frieza. Beerus doesn't count.

I highly doubt Saiyan Saga Vegeta could have blown up the planet.

>Goku as a kid was faster than lightning.
Filler episode.

>Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga could fire an attack faster than Saitama was kicked to the moon.
Which doesn't mean the fighters themselves are that fast, unless someone actually outruns said blast. Dodging only requires reacting to the shooter.

>Goku traveled across the entirety of Namek in an instant which is FTL
Don't know what specific instance are you talking about, but I believe you must be taking the word "instant" too literally.

in the buu saga gotenks flys around the earth multiple times for lulz the entire reason you dont have people appearing instantly is to build drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJL-gEpAuTc

and this was just him as a SS not SS3

no boros top level attack was a simple flick of the wrist for frieza
youtube.com/watch?v=a6EOVgOCwKw

vs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij40Z3QTQRI

frieza was not serious satima says he is using a serious punch

i enjoy both series but dbz krillian is stronger then satima

Teleporting =/= fighting speed. If Nightcrawler teleports next to the Flash, he's still getting punched 100 times before he can do anything. Maybe 50 if the teleporting surprises Flash.

>in the buu saga gotenks flys around the earth multiple times for lulz
Which used most of his half hour of fusion. Nowhere close to the speed of light.

Goku lightning dodging is in the manga

Raditz reacts to and partially dodges the same attack

fuck you

It would be a pretty good battle.
Maybe he even would become more powerful than 100% Frieza.
But as Frieza sayd himself, sometimes its not the smartest one who wins not the strongest. I think Frieza wins but its a very close fight.
Golden Frieza would mop the floor with Boros though.

For the record i truly believe Saitama is Super Saiyan 3 tier.

>krillin is stronger than Saitama
ok i like both shows but prefer DBZ, and i think on the whole its stupid when people try to say Saitama would win against anyone, but Krillin? Really?
Saitama has gotta at the very very least be equivalent to a super saiyan

he sits and sleeps for most of the time did you not even watch the clip?

I swear you satima fanboys just wont listen to reason or evidence. Please go to reddit you would fit in there.

I can see Nappa and Vegeta giving him a good fight. Just remember that Nappa lifted his vagina-fingers and erased a whole city... but...

I just noticed something. We have no way of truly measuring Boros. He is clearly a Frieza parody so he might as well be his equal. He didn't get to show off against anyone else. OPM's characters are many tiers below DBZ, but Boros was the strongest alien in the universe, supposedly beyond any scale. Even if demons and dragons are too weak for DBZ, Boros being a god threat could have been up there with Frieza. I mean, just imagine Frieza coming to Earth instead of Boros. Do you see anything changing in that fight? He would shoot at Saitama and do nothing and fight him at hyper-speed and still do nothing. Then finally try his Death Ball attack and get fucked... just like Boros. For fanservice's sake, nothing gets affected if we consider them equals. Also, Frieza didn't even instantly destroy Namek when he got desperate against Goku, I believe that's the same Boros would do. Just throw an ultimate attack and the planet will crumble in seconds or minutes, hoping Saitama would die with it.

And yes, we later got another character equal to Boros... and his gimmick was infinitely powering up, so we still don't know how he truly measures up to DBZ since by that definition he could have been already there or eventually get there, he was Saitama-lite.

Lightning dodging was from Popo’s training. It’s in the manga.

couldnt even beat bulma

It's not in the manga, I just read the manga
Popo makes some vague statements about being as quick as lightning but that's just martial arts mumbo jumbo

Someone post THAT DBZ power level meme

Maybe? He was shown flying fast enough to liquify metal. And have enough strength to kick someone to the fucking moon.

What's the biggest physical achievement Frieza has done? Lift a large rock with his mind? Dig a trench with lasers? Nothing special.

He also outruns a solar flare.

Somewhere between Ginyu Force and Nappa

>Reminder that Saitama was kicked to the Moon and only took him a moment to jump
back to Earth and continue the fight
What does that have to do with Boros? There's also no time-frame ever given above how much time it actually took Saitama to come back to earth, and for all we know, Saitama himself is massively faster than Boro's speed, and probably as fast as people in that verse get. Also, Boros has not a single speed feat you can quantify either.

Planet busters in DBZ are full of shit half the time. Only 2 people confirmed to actually blow up planets are Majin Buu and Frieza. Beerus doesn't count.
This is the stupidest shit I've read all day, in Sup Forums of all places. Even if only two or three characters have been shown to destroy planets in canon, it's still completely safe to assume all the people at bare minimum as strong as Freezer (the weakest character in canon capable of destroying a planet) are capable of doing the same. Do you know how many characters through out the story are stronger than Namek Freezer? Both characters have zero quantifiable speed feats, but Freezer is the one with the best feats of DC on panel (databooks statements are not worth the cheap ink they were printed with). Even if you were to to operate under the assumption that Boros is a planet buster like Freezer, the latter would still win the fight since he has telekinesis and he could perfectly keep him in place while he blasts him, and as we saw Boro's regeneration is limited.

>I highly doubt Saiyan Saga Vegeta could have blown up the planet.
This is a more reasonable statement. If you go by the manga, the weakest character anyone can use as benchmark for PB is first suppression freezer.

>Good thing they aren't in DBZ.
They both debuted in a DBZ movie, which is still canon to the DBS manga continuity. See pic related.

He wouldn't even get past Radtiz.

Except for the fact they sneeze ki blasts that reach the moon just as fast and can dodge them easily.

The problem with powerlevel fags is they dont know shit about the universe... Even if some nigger says that he can destroy a planet it isnt shit.... Lets take an example... If someone can destroy our sun that doesnt mean that he cis barely solar system buster... The biggest star known to man is UY Scuty with a mass of 5 BILLIONS suns, so you have to be not only 100 or 1000 times stronger to change category you wpuld actualy have to be at least 5 billions times stronger to even have a chance to change category

>the weakest character in canon capable of destroying a planet

Roshi blew up Earth's Moon with a power level of 123 or some shit. The definition of planet is also very fluid but the moon is really big for a typical moon.

actual super autistic power scalers use statements in the series and scientific measurements

the idiocy that is combining fiction with real world physics aside, statements are about the closest thing you're going to get to something being established in the series

e.g. cell outright states he can bust the solar system, thus cell is perceived to be a solar system buster

Buu is stated to destroy the universe over a very long period of time, which when scaled to the size of the observable universe would make him a galaxy buster

etc

>statements are about the closest thing you're going to get to something being established in the series
>"I'm omnipotent and invincible!"
>gets killed by a hobo with a knife

that totally happened

logical fallacies are pretty cool though

So are exaggerations, but you're probably too retarded to understand what a hyperbole is.

There you go, famalangadingdong.

The problem with this thought train is that
A. no one knows the actual timeframe it took Piccolo's beam (I'm assuming that's the feat you're going with) to reach the moon. It's apparently a very short time, but without any timeframe its actual speed is just speculation.

B. if the characters dodge that, then that's a reaction speed, not a raw speed one. The difference is important because they're not necessarily the same for every character. Some people have reaction times in the range of tens of seconds, but that doesn't mean they can cover the equivalent distance in a sprint.

Nice meme fucklord but the same can be said for OPM, specially since the actual primary canon webcomic doesn't even have the scene.

Fucking Mexishitters.

>Roshi blew up Earth's Moon with a power level of 123 or some shit.
The thing is, Roshi blew up the moon using his charged full power Kamehameha, which for all we know could out him around saiyan arc Piccolo using a makankosappo which is something like a PL OF 1300 around that time (probably not but this is for arguments sake), and we also ignore if power levels scale linearly.

>The definition of planet is also very fluid
No it's not. It allows for a wide range since it establishes a maximum and minimum size and characteristics, but the definition is unambiguous.

Even worst than PL fags are know-it-all retards like you who can even read wikipedia articles correctly. The star you mentioned had somewhere around 5 Billion times THE VOLUME of our Sun not its mass, you massive twat. If it had 5 Billion times our local Sol's mass it would have already collapsed into a black hole after being a supernova. Fucking pick up a book before lecturing people, you brainlet. Of course, it's not always possible to measure everything in a work of fiction, but if enough parameters are cited, then It's completely possible to work an estimate. If a character has been observed to destroy a planet, and we don't know it's exact size, then the logical charitable thing to do is to calculate according to the bare minimum size that still qualifies as a planet, or even easier, use Earth as a measure if the planet can sustain an atmosphere and life.

>Nice meme fucklord but the same can be said for OPM, specially since the actual primary canon webcomic doesn't even have the scene.
Hold your horses fag. I for one will never buy any character in OPM being a planet buster until someone actually does it on panel, or someone with the authority of an omniscient narrator actually says they can in a page rather than some databook. As for speed, I already said that Boro's isn't quantifiable earlier on this thread.

*Can't.

Yea I fuck it with the mass when i was refering to dimensions what i mean was that even if you got an atack at that scale no matter how powerful it cant completly destroy a star given how diferent the sizes are. Here is a better example how can a fucking kameha would be capable of making an AoA the size of the solar system to completly destroy all the planet and the star at once?

>powerlevel arguments over OPM
Why did you read it if you were planning on missing the point?

>Yea I fuck it with the mass when i was refering to dimensions what i mean was that even if you got an atack at that scale no matter how powerful it cant completly destroy a star given how diferent the sizes are. Here is a better example how can a fucking kameha would be capable of making an AoA the size of the solar system to completly destroy all the planet and the star at once?
Easy, instead of going by claims you go by actual feats. Cell's statement can't be taken at face value because at that point of the story no one actually destroyed a star on panel.

Anyone who even pretends to give a shit about powerlevels should be shot.

The only character in OPM that you could make an argument for about running on gag powers is Saitama himself (which is at most a deflection), But pretty much anyone else can only be accounted for the feats they have actually performed on panel/screen, whether you get into a PL discussion or not.

Licenseless Rider is the most heroic character in the show and would have talked Boros down had they met.

>Boros ship starts tilting
>the fight speed is so high that debri doesn't even get to fall to the ground (manga)
>muh speed
yeah muh speed

>the fight speed is so high that debri doesn't even get to fall to the ground (manga)
>yeah muh speed
You got that correctly Sherlock. The stuff you mentioned is absolutely useless as a time-frame reference, since from the perspective of characters that move at even low supersonic range, a piece of debris falling would take fucking forever. It's just an artistic licence unless there's something concrete to compare it to.

Probably the lowest quality bait I have seen yet lol

Tidus from FFX can do it too, doesn't make it true

Beginning Saiyan Saga Piccolo casually blew up the moon. Literally anyone stronger than him in that arc was at least moon level meaning people many levels stronger than him should be planet.

DBZ fags will never admit that their setting got wildly inconsistent power levels while using x (planet, universe , your mom)- level buzzwords they got from a wiki

Frieza destroyed a planet, Boros could too
Frieza didnt kick.goku into the orbit of namek

It seems to me that people really understimate that kick, they got no idea the amount of energy that was generated in order to eject saitama out of earth into the moon at the speed of a bullet.

Spoiler: Its much more than whatever was shown in namek saga

Both end with the man dying as a result. Your analogy is retarded.

No mortal character in Dragon Ball history has ever performed a physical attack that is even close to the moon kick in OPM. Not even in filler. The only time they beat it was when Beerus flew through a bunch of planets after eating wasabi, and the time when Champa destroyed a planet by kicking it.

Frieza's moves in Namek Saga we're far below Boros. Freeza was far slower and weaker.

Every fight in Z takes place at a significantly faster pace than it appears, and this is stated at the Cell games where some of the characters are unable to see what's going on. It only seems slower because Goku is moving at the same speed as Frieza, and even then characters still warp around while trading hits all the time.

I know you're desperate for some replies. So here's your (you)'s.

He is barely above Nappa

Let me answer this thread:
ANIMATORS
ARE
LAZY
There is your answer. a normal punch is weaker than a ki blast, but you can do a ki empowered punch which can be stronger than all but fully charged ki beams and shit.
Another thing, power levels are bullshit, always have been and even before they went away.
Power scaling is the actual term for determining how strong x is due to statements/feats shown about x compared to y who is weaker than z or something like that.
Now people are restricting this to DBZ, which is fine but there are many FTL and Planet+ feats in Z, most of which are due to power scaling off multipliers and other characters who have known quantities.
To answer the OP, Boros is all over the place in terms of statements, ranging from what was said which is Lifewiper to possibly Planet level, to some guides which push him to Star level as his attack name suggests.
Based on scaling from DBZ, these statements put him anywhere between Raditz to perhaps even beyond FF Frieza.
1st form Frieza is said to be about dwarf star level, and this makes sense due to Planet Vegeta being probably 10x the mass of Earth assuming the same density.
Frieza blew it up casually.
Using power levels in a linear sense (which barely makes sense outside of the fights due to the scale of destruction varying from a 5 for a human to 139 to bust the moon, which would mean Earth would take a PL of 10000 to bust if it is linear from the moon, which fits with shown feats) would make FF Frieza 240x his base, which would comfortably make him Star level.
Boros would probably get beaten by FF Frieza, but might give him some trouble for a while.

>for most of the time
>most
We don't know that. We don't know how many laps he made or how it him, and we don't for how long he slept, because no time frame was given for either other than happening within the half hour. What we do know is that he failed to reach Buu in the last minute.

>how may laps he made or how long it took him
FTFM

This nigga couldn't beat a bald guy and Frieza ate bald guys for breakfast.