Helck is over!

Helck is over!

What will fill the void Sup Forums? What will I do without my precious Piwi ?

It was a fun journey.

Wait for the next year

>This is all we get of these two in the epilogue
I'm fucking mad.

The initial SoL chapters were fun, then the journey arc had great fantasy and worldbuilding.
Suffering flashback arc was good, but I didn't like the later war and final battle arcs.

Overall the manga was all over the place but it was a fun ride. I'm looking forward to the author's next work.

It was a fun journey.
Dumping the last chapter.

Helck has a sequel announced I think,

It's good to see a series from start to end.
Fun ride, with a destination.

So, do you think they were putting him down, or Hyura was trying to reignite his willpower with that fight?

>I waited all this time and watching their relationship grow into something complicated but beautiful just for it to end like this
>not even just a passing shot of him speaking to her in his right mind for the very first time
Color me fucking pissed. This is almost as much of a punch in the fucking nuts as Sidonia's colossal goatfuck of an ending. SON OF A BITCH.

Today we are brothers.

>Sidonia's colossal goatfuck of an ending
stay mad faggot

Helck has a very long neck.

What, he meant to just leave her?

>meant to

Try "did".

what is this feeling

Good dump user. Thanks.

Thanks user.

The end.

Deep down I was hoping for Helck and Anne, but I am not mad, it was one of the comfiest rides I've ever had, I felt like a sunday BBQ along with family/friends, or that saturday cliche movie with a gf, nothing extraordinary, just... comfy.

The whole trip felt like watching Dragon Quest as a kid, don't worry about the details or the spreadout plot, just enjoy the trip. And goddamn Sup Forums, It was a fine trip.

Cheers, and never forget that we must destroy all humans.

What are you drinking, lads? I'm gonna miss his smile. Thankfully, it was protected.

So who won the Helchbowl?

Was it axed?

This is the type of closure I needed that the first epilogue didn't have. As much as I understand that Alicia is important to Helck from his backstory I just couldn't be happy without Anne getting the credit she was due. This story was about them.

In my heart these two are gonna be together forever.

Alicia. There's a big scene in the previous chapter that leaves the matter pretty unambiguous. Made more obvious by her character profile.

Alicia, from the beginning.

IPA. The bitterness of the beer echoes the bitterness of the end the journey. There is some sweet to balance both.

Caipirinha with the usual beer, I have to bring some craft/homemade beer to some bros. But I usually have some Pure Malt or Ipa.

43%? That is some nasty stuff.

no, it just came to an actual end.

I think I preferred Helk's weird faces (with him going bishounen only for emphasis), but still, liked the series very much. Getting the tournament arc underway right away was fun

It's just logically ended, user. That happens too. Though it seems there will be a sequel.

Started off great, sputtered at the end. Hoping for sequel with better pacing, decent ride though.

What a ride, hopefully they do actually make a sequel. I'm going to miss Anne the most

I'm really happy about this. I didn't want Hyura and Edel to end up together. Their relationship was more of rivals than of lovers, except Edel fell in love with her. She just respected him.

Sidonia was way worse than this in comparison. Sidonia was Ann killing Alicia and then puppeting her corpse via Twigion so she chould be with Helck forever.

The sequel is called Acaria. It's set in a fantasy world where the Demon Empire has fallen into ruins that human-like adventurers explore and are infested with all kinds of monsters similar to the low-level ones we saw Helck kill underground. We only know it's the Demon Empire because there's some writing around the ruins in an early chapter that looks like the demon script around the underground tunnel from chapter 4 of Helck. Also, there's a town with modern apartment buildings that are said to be from the age of the collapsed empire 800 years ago, and the Demon capital showed that the demons have modern construction.

There is no sequel confirmed, is just that SickMom-Cake faggot who likes to make shit up.

The only thing confirmed about Nanaki's next work it is gonna be again a fantasy genre story.

What happened with my beloved Vamirio then?

Time for the series to hyperspace itself.

Don't lie.

It's all so obvious though.

I know they were never going to end up together but that's not stopping me from being a salty fuck.

You know that this is a much much better end than other manga right? Why being a salty fuck then?

I'm honestly a little sad that Helck didn't end up with Anne in the end. Even though I knew that he never would once Alicia came up, it still hurts but like said, this is nice closure. It's bittersweet but I can take it. Thanks for the dump.

A shit ending like Magi and TCR. Why women can't write a good epilogue?

Looks like its time to read Helck again. Why does helck look so handsome and thin with dark hair here? Let me recall... the last time I read Helck was when the cat girl had just made friends with the princess, and got caught by the king or king's aid. Thanks for reminding me about Helck Sup Forums.

was gonna flip out but then i remembered that yumi tamura kinda sputters out with her epilogues too diluting her endings

It's fairly strong, but the japs know how to make a good whisky. Feels appropriate to drink strong jap drink, to celebrate strong jap comic man.

IPAs never sat well with me, but I can drink them. I like bourbon barrel ale. Vanilla cream if I feel like being a bitch, but also drunk from a beer. It's like candy.

I really don't reread manga much, if ever. I think Helck will be a rare exception, though. Never once got bored with it.

That wasn't so bad over all. Helck did weaver a bit in the latter middle but it wrapped up rather quickly rather than continue to be shit. Magi was shit for years, before something clicked in Magi's mangaka and she directed it towards a satisfying turn of events.

Thanks for dumping the chapter. I asked in another thread if someone could dump the chapter the thread was discussing and anons got enraged.

Good fucking ending, this was a hell of a ride, good way to end the year, the seri went all over the place, but in a good way, there wasnt a single moment I was fully disastified with the serie, and this a example of earning the happy ending, just glad everthing is alright, gonna cherish this memory

Why, they had a perfect friendship, no everthing has to be romance, I am just glad Helck got his fucking happy ending

Amazing

Any hopes for a anime?

Quick favorite side character

Adios anons.

Just let it stay a manga user. It's for the best.

>hell of a ride
It was hell for sure for the final fight(s).
>it wasnt my final form!
>no! that wast MY actual form!

>Why

Because Helck was obviously in love with her and even though she is supposedly the smart one, was a complete baka about it. It was almost like he was waiting for Vami-chan to say that she would follow him on a never ending adventure. Keep in mind, Helck was about to run away from Alicia, a woman that he risked his life to save and knew was in love with him, without saying a word about it and Vami-chan had to tell Alicia what Helck was intending to do. Don't mistake me, I don't think anons should or shouldn't be mad about it, but I can at the minimum explain the whys.

Helck is a good example of a fucking Solid serie, it wasnt groundbreaking or have somekind of gigantic mindblowing moment that would attract all the attention, but everthing was good, the characters, the plot, and my personal favorite, how it handle the constant changes from dark serious to carefree moment, many other series try it, but they fail, giving the sensation it doesnt know what it want to be, but Heclk somehow manage to blend both side, and change from one to the another in a perfect way, never affecting the pacing or the characters. Glad is over on a good note.

HelckxAnn friendship forever

>What will fill the void Sup Forums?
I was thinking, maybe either Prison School or Mob Psycho 100?

Milk tea. No booze for me.

>What will fill the void Sup Forums?

No fucking Idea, dungeon meshi I guess, is the closest fantasy manga to something like this, since all other fantasy stuff seems to be isekai shit nowdays.

I love how many of the characters that appear on the torunament arc, became constant side and background characters, they step out of the limelight but never really dissapear from the serie.

apple nectar.

Dungeon Meshi is really good. Helck had great characters, but Dungeon Meshi just has a better thought out and developed world. I wouldn't say Dungeon Meshi's characters are better than Helck's both are equally good.

Yuusha ga shinda and Dungeon Meshi for me.

Dungeon Meshi definitly focus more on the world building, while Helck focused more on the plot, at least thats how I see them, but so far, both serie had great character without really having someone to dislike for being a shit character, even the villians, while nothing special, are good villians.

>Yuusha ga shinda
havent heard of that one, what is about?

This is all you need to see to make an informed opinion.

Shit adventure with fanservice. Dropped it 80 chapters in.

cannot unsee

just by this page alone, I was thinking the same as user here.

FMA was pretty good tho

Was this thing entirely scanlated? I remember that Madokami didn't have a lot of the final battle chapters, though I will have to double check.

It's about a dirt farmer who turns into a skeleton and has to fight a bunch of necromancers. It hasn't had a bad arc yet.

I guess it's time to catch up.

BLOOD BROTHERS/COMRADES end best end.

But I don't think I need to mention the widely accepted and valid criticism of the final arc of this series. I hope its sequel/77-san's next manga is better done overall and doesn't fall into a weird trap of villains and heroes SUDDENLYing each other

I miss ugly Helck he was so much better than bishounen Helck.

that smile is so sweet it hurts

Imperial Stout

It was a fun ride. Shame to see Alicia won the bowl, but since I never saw Vam blush once I knew they were meant not to be.

I usually enjoy bittersweet endings but for this series anything less than Helck getting his smile protected would be enough to make me nuke japan