Hahahaha freaking sweet

hahahaha freaking sweet

Best horror anime ever.

止めて下さい

Quality thread from nu-Sup Forums.

is reddit down whats up big guy

Sup Forums used to like OC. Throwing fits about it is a relatively recent thing.

So can we all agree that Monika did nothing wrong right?

>Gaijin dating sim

>garbage unfunny family guy
>garbage ironic weeb VN that isn't even japanese

This trash doesn't belong here.

>video games are Sup Forums
Nigger.

Since the mods aren't paying attentions I guess I have summon them.
However, to do so I must use that technique.
This technique allows me to summon the power of the mods but, it drains my life force considerably.

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>vn
>vidya
This is what Sup Forums niggers actually believe

Not anime. Shoo

I unironically enjoyed this VN

How do the mods do it?

Thats where the threads for this shit are so go there.

Reminder that a literal sauce thread has been up for over 30 minutes now

And low quality shit like this is apprently a-OK now

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Who is Sup Forums's favorite girl?

No.

HEY BETER

This one.

Family is funny fucking retard.

Not anime, reminder to report and sage.

t. teenbro

Why you should not download anime.
Some known sources to download anime:
Nyaa
BakaBT
TokyoToshokan
#news
AnimeTake
AnimeTosho
AnimeSenshi

I will now go in depth about why each one is terrible.

Nyaa is as suspicious as it sounds. There are new viruses called "catz" which stand for "Computer Anti-Tech Zebras". Zebras are code for Trojans (they look alike, hence the name, and cath sounds worse anyways).

BakaBT, as the name suggests, makes you realize you are an idiot the second you download something. Viruses fucking galore.

TokyoToshokan. Toshokan actually means killer in Japanese. By using this website, a virus called Tokyo (Tom's Old Komputer YUO OIP). (YUO and OIP are some serious technical shit.) These render your computer useless.

#news takes on a new form of downloading called XDCC. Basically, you can watch anime as you download it. However, this means that the virus is also activated as it is downloaded. Therefore, by the time you finish watching, the virus will have come to it's final form, and your computer compromised.

AnimeTake is also a giveaway. Just look at the name. You get anime from it, it takes your personal identity. That's already bad enough.

AnimeTosho is bad for similar reasons to TokyoToshokan.

AnimeSenshi. Senshi is Japanese for warrior. In other words, it installs a virus that enters your computer, seiges your firewall, and cuts down all the necessary files for your computer.

Mediafire is a place where some hackers will upload anime for other people to download. Don't believe these seemingly generous people. The files get in and sets all your media on fire.

In other words, you should NOT download anime no matter what you do.

Why

LOL

Underage faggots hate Family Guy and fellate golden age Simpsons. Family Guy is the patrician show.

That doesn't actually do anything, there's literally people shilling their tumblr in the DBS threads and mods don't do anything about it.

Those responses are not people telling him to fuck off either.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

damn im sorry that was a big one eh lol

>not just going with the good ol ack bait

China.

>Natsuki is consider a loli
Retarded normalfags.

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

>MUH VIDYA
>Family guy

Leave Sup Forums, and never come back. Do you understand?

I come here to be among the filth like me. The misogynists, the pedophiles, the transsexuals, the irreligious, the gays, the bi's, the racists, the otakus (and by that, I refer to the dakimakura-owning, waifu-loving dirt of society with posters of 2D anime girls all over the walls. The guy who spends all his money on a better computer and multiple anime figures to litter his walls and shelves).

I do not come here to listen to how and your girlfriend had a tiff and you want help getting back together.
I do not come here to listen to your preaching about how easy it is to lead a normal life.
I do not come here to AIM or MSN or otherwise 'chat' with you.
I do not come here to listen to your disgusting drivel about how you spend time everyday watching anime with your girlfriend and need a recommendation for another.

If I wanted any of that shit, I'd go to gaiaonline, or myspace, or facebook.

No, I come here to look at pathetic losers post their fantasies about dating their 2D lover.
I come here to see pedophiles exchange erotica involving underaged minors.
I come here to watch stormfront refugees fabricate various 'evidence' about how other races are inferior to whites.
I come here to view the tips and stories given by crackheads addicted to oxy.
I come here to revel in the dirt of humanity so that I can feel at home.

I've already done as best as I possibly can to filter shit out. I've got the Sup Forums filter, I can hide individual posts, I can hide threads, and various other annoyances taken care of, but it doesn't help nowadays.
If I wanted normal, I'd go somewhere else.
But you do not understand this desire, and so will respond with "LUL4CHANIZSECRETBASE" or some other nonsense rather than actually argue for your staying here.

Fucking normalfags.

Underage shitters watch garbage western cartoon and think they are good.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

fuck off

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more apidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou. You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full genome. Worse than that, you top-post. In HTML. God created toads, houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks,slugs, leeches, and intestinal rasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, microcephalous, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Nice grammar, José.

Who is /lostpause/ army here? The greatest and best youtuber ever.

Teen thread

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Naruto is all about terrible characters and plot holes you can drive a truck through. The action after the early chapters feels like it comes down to ass pulls. And it isn't psychological enough to hold my attention without good characterization, plot, or action. While the setting was initially of some interest, particularly the strange combinations of semi-modern technology and feudal type living, hard work vs ultimate mary sues, emofaggotry vs mass ressurrections, LOLILLUSIONS vs everything else, Sasuke vs Armadillo, etc etc

Naruto hyperventilated and collapsed while crying at the thought of Sasuke needing to be stopped. Remember, Naruto had successfully handled his mentor being killed, his village being nuked, and his mother-figure being put in a coma; he even forgave the guy responsible. But the mere thought of having to take Sasuke behind the shed has him collapsing in a panicked pile of childish immaturity. Naruto, ladies and gentlemen: the biggest disgrace of a shonen protagonist ever.

That's why Naruto is being scared of earthquakes and twisting his ankle, all this after going SSJ. He's so incredibly retarded thjat he spent an entire volume counting the fauna and flora and researching armadillo penises in the middle of the biggest "war" (and I use this term loosely) to date.

Seriously, why the fuck did we spent the last 50 chapters of Naruto with filler fights and rehashed melodrama about characters we don't give a fuck about and which we'll never even see again?

This. We should stream anime on kysanime instead

>This is my ultimate and final attack

>2018 Sup Forums
>due to popular demand, there is now an ongoing sticky dedicated to recommendations and saucing
>spoonfeeding is greatly encouraged even outside the sticky
>50% of the catalog is frogs and wojaks like the rest of the website
>every third post is in some incomprehensible tbhfam twitter nigger speech
It's happening.

Fuck off we are /digibro/ here

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMUS OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITERUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTUBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU. OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOUJO(KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA, KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

ever leave you computer running while you aren't within arms reach of it. All of this is fucking worthless if you get hit with a coldboot attack, which these days any skiddie with a can of dustoff can do. If you know your way around the physical components of a computer, set up a bank of capacitors to your ram, programmed to go off in the even of a hard shut down. I've never actually heard of anyone doing that, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. I did know a guy who had it set to a series of model rocket engines instead, but that seems to be a bit of a bitch if your computer crashes.
If ever subpoenaed or blackmailed, give the password to the outer partition, and forget you ever had the hidden partition. If anyone asks why you encrypted your hard drive, tell them it's because of the Windows vulnerability where someone booting a live distro can access all of your files. As soon as you write anything to the outer partition without protecting the inner partition, the shits gone forever so if they try to get anything out of you about the hidden partition, deny, deny, deny (the password is useless at that point, since only the actual encryption key could be used to do a physical analysis, and literally *nobody* memorizes those anymore, they're fucking hueg. Give the password to them, and they'll just get you on destruction of evidence).

Oh yeah, checksums and hashes are always your friend. Never do anything incriminating using closed-source software.

Ok I get it that it's the first week of summer for many, but let me lay out some basic Sup Forums standards -

a.) If you go to Western anime conventions, you're shit
b.) If you are into anime to socialize/"find" your social clique, you're shit
c.) Cosplay is for attention whore faggots

compounding on some other basics for lurking newfags

d.) We don't care about your personal life and don't want to hear about it; that's not what the board is for
e.) You're a newfag if you haven't seen at least 200 series
f.) Streaming is not excusable; research what bit rates are
g.) If you don't understand some major pillars of the anime industry (such as moe), don't speak out on them or shit up threads about shows you don't like
h.) Talking about other anime sites, e-celeb faggots etc is a form of viral advertising and hence grounds for deletion/bans

>

"I know I'm old, user... My motherboard buzzes and pops loudly whenever I'm running... It'll probably short out soon...
But I want you to know... the time we spent together... I loved every minute of it.

...I wish I could keep going for you. I wish I could run all the new software for you. All the new games... I wish I could play 1080p videos without stuttering... but I can't.

And that's why... that's why I understand... I'll understand that when I go, you'll need to get a new computer. It's okay... The most important thing to me... is that you're happy...

And that's why I'll keep working for now... So please... just for now... be patient with me. I might get overstressed and crash a lot. I might forget what I'm doing and terminate your programs. But if you save often, it'll be okay... right? It'll be okay and you can keep letting me work for you until my last breath...

Maybe... Maybe you could even use some of my parts? I know you upgraded my video card a couple of years ago... It's probably out-of-date by now, but if you could use it in a new computer... that would make me happy... It'd be like I was still working hard for you... But if you don't... that's okay, too. I understand...

It hurts... It h-hurts, user... no, no, I'm okay. I don't have to go. Not yet... I still have some time left. So please... use me... let me work for you... until the very last moment... my darling..."

lol who is this slut

If there's still an ounce of dignity on this board you're going to get publicly banned

God I hope so.

You're asking for it don't you?

>replying without saging
So this is the power of Sup Forums's "self-moderation".

>my name is amana
>born in china
>born in poor family with too many children
>had to sleep in a box fot the first few years of my life
>one day, a man dragged me out of my box
>been sold to america
>been locked in a trans-atlantic-container
>almost nothing to eat for a week
>had no home, no job, no family, no further education
>for the first time of my life, i see ny
>been sold to a man, dealing with my kind of people
>a black man buys my body
>gets me out of there
>takes me to his home
>first time in life had a real place to be, since leaving china
>his name is raul
>developing feelings for him
>try to do anything to please him
>be very thankful for home and a live without violence and prostitution
>some day he starts requesting weird thins from me
>"you have always been doing this"
>wants my body almost 4 times a day
>starts let his friends using me
>again and again
>always uses me when he is drunk
>starts hitting me, because i sleep all the day
>always stuffs weird things upper my rear end
>last night he stuffed half a chicken into me
>shouting "come on give it do me you damn thing"
>always calls me thing
>"faster god damn, i want my chicken ready!"
>his friends are watching
>burst into tears
>raul is real
>i am a microwave

>implying it isn't a mod banning himself

SERIOUSLY BROS HOW DOES Sup Forums DO IT? I MEAN LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF THIS THREAD

lol niggers deserve the gas chamber

Sometimes it works and depends on who is on duty I guess, shitposting to incite fanbase war or studio war seems to escape the moderation though unfortunately.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a dung-bred maggot, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think that WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is the name of a rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

Naruto is all about terrible characters and plot holes you can drive a truck through. The action after the early chapters feels like it comes down to ass pulls. And it isn't psychological enough to hold my attention without good characterization, plot, or action. While the setting was initially of some interest, particularly the strange combinations of semi-modern technology and feudal type living, hard work vs ultimate mary sues, emofaggotry vs mass ressurrections, LOLILLUSIONS vs everything else, Sasuke vs Armadillo, etc etc

Naruto hyperventilated and collapsed while crying at the thought of Sasuke needing to be stopped. Remember, Naruto had successfully handled his mentor being killed, his village being nuked, and his mother-figure being put in a coma; he even forgave the guy responsible. But the mere thought of having to take Sasuke behind the shed has him collapsing in a panicked pile of childish immaturity. Naruto, ladies and gentlemen: the biggest disgrace of a shonen protagonist ever.

That's why Naruto is being scared of earthquakes and twisting his ankle, all this after going SSJ. He's so incredibly retarded thjat he spent an entire volume counting the fauna and flora and researching armadillo penises in the middle of the biggest "war" (and I use this term loosely) to date.

Seriously, why the fuck did we spent the last 50 chapters of Naruto with filler fights and rehashed melodrama about characters we don't give a fuck about and which we'll never even see again?

This was kind of funny desu.

we own this board now xD

Test

1. Started off ripping off Hunter x Hunter. Zabuza was a tolerable arc and things went well until the Chuunin Exams. Shit went downhill FAST. Part I was generic shounen, and I've seen this better elsewhere, but still had a few sparse good moments, part II is a total mess. Battle manga does not go well with bad characters, emofaggotry and plot armor.

2. Kishi can't draw for shit. Every female and DAT MANFACE.

3. Narutards

4. Naruto is a fucking retard. The chick with the big rack says she loves him, he brushes her off. The DFC he's been lusting after from the beginning says she loves him, he brushes her off. A black-haired whiny emo faggot tries to kill him time and time and time again, he runs after him time and time and time again.

5. Sasuke is the worst thing to happen to this series. He goes emo about his brother killing his family, he kills his brother for revenge, he finds out his brother had a damn good reason for killing his family and loved Konoha, so in respect of all that he swears to destroy Konoha COMPLETELY GOING AGAINST HIS BELOVED BROTHER'S FINAL WISH.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Test 2

Sasuke has to be the worst character in all of shonen. his motivations make absolutely no sense. he's completely unlikable. he has no personality. he's horribly emo. he's not the furthest thing to being someone awesome enough to be gay for like griffith. he's just a pile of shit that won't go away because landwhales and little children keep voting him first in popularity polls.

And Naruto is a fucking idiot. Well beyond the retard of Ichigo and Luffy. All you have to do is read from his confrontation of Nagato to his meeting with Sasuke.
"Why should I believe anything you say when everything is just connected by hatred blah blah"
"HURR DURR DERP TRUST ME I WILL FIND A WAY TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED"
"LOL OK"
"You're either going to be the man who's going to kill me or be killed by me"
"LOL I WON'T KILL YOU OR BE KILLED BY YOU MY ANSWER IS...."
next chapter
"SASUKE ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TOGETHER"
“If you go to this war everyone’s efforts to protect you will be in vain and everyone might die because of your idiocy”
“LOL I’LL GO”
“And do what?”
“I DON’T KNOW HURR”

HOW DOES Sup Forums DO IT

Go the fuck back to /vg/.
You could spoil someone, retard.

OK OK OK LOOK HERE YOU PUMBKEN BREAD HEAD NIGGA, YOU ARE A BUTTERSCOTH MOTHERFUCKER AND A BABY BACK BITCH. THIS IS NOT FOR SALE MY GRUMP, HE DIDANT BUY IT THAT SHIT FOOL ITS DISPLAY YOU ARE QUITE THE MOGGA HEAD SOME BUDY FORGETTO TAKE THEIR MEDS? FUCK YOU NIGGA. I WILL FUCKIN SLICE A THROAT WIT A BOXCUTTER. YO FUCK YOU MAN ARE YOU RETARDED OR WHU? THIS IS ON DISPLAY IN best bie!!!!! fuck you nigga!!!!! IF I SEE YOU AROUND HERE AGIN ILL CALL THE FUCKIN KABBER SUCK MY NIGGA BITCH

>nu mods are mocking Sup Forums by not deleting the thread

No, seriously, what's with the influx of normalfags recently? Everything was nice and normal a few months ago, but since about 6 months ago the board has gone straight to shit. Not even "Night time Sup Forums" is safe now.

Are we getting raided? I don't want to believe that Sup Forums has fallen this low. The post in this thread and many others look like something out of fucking Facebook.

I'm actually convinced 95% of the post in this thread are being posted by some IRC chat trying to troll us. It's fucking impossible that there are so many normalfags actively posting in this board. It's insane.
You waltz in, completely disregard the established board culture, do whatever the fuck you want, call whomever you disagree with "kids," and you say you are not being selfish? Just kill yourself. The human race can do without people like you.

>stream thread up for 3 hours
>rec thread up for an hour
>this
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Will no one strike me down? Are MODS not GODS?

Just when you thought Sup Forums couldn't get worse this thread happens.

XD

LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY…

ERIC
R
I
C

LELELELELE PCFATS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE GAME LIEK LE PSTRIPULL XD LE NO GAME NO LOS VIDEOJUEGOS ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS XD *TIPS ME FEDORA* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

BEEEEELIEVE ITTTTT

BELIEVE IT
E
L
I
E
V
E

I
T
!

poopies LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Are we getting raided?
Yes, spics are flooding in from the DBS generals that aren't moderated or kept in line with rules of the board.

Gosh do I really have to start suffixing all my sentences with IMO to avoid being called out as someone who thinks he's above the argument. I'm obviously not above it because I'm participating, however, yeah I can objectively state that my behavior (which involved a lot of non-participation) is superior to the slap fight between those two fags.

Unless it's all some carefully choreographed tango between two titans of comedy whom I can't even hope to understand. They practice posting so new and exciting you can't even tell if it's shitty or not. I really hope that's the truth. I hope 40 years from now I'll see this exchange in a museum and to know that even if I was on the wrong side if history I was still part of it.

I guess only time will tell, but when the dust settles from the electric clash of your two giant brains, the scholars recording this day forever will at least remember me as the fag who stood on the sidelines and shouted "FAG".

Do you fucking faggots even know how to sage? stop bumping this shitty thread

>he hasn't accepted that his board is as bad as Sup Forums
Why fight the shit when you can just submerge yourself in it?

Both are fucking retarded get out of here

Blaming criminals for their actions is identical in logic to blaming a cat for eating a mouse.

Being an educated adult and desiring retribution or punishment (over rehabilitation) for criminals is nothing other than egotistical sadism.

No amount of complex behaviour will ever make humans more responsible for their actions than other animals.

Any opposing arguments are simply relics from a time when most people were so scared of reality that they would rely on mythology and magical thinking to understand themselves and the world around them.

Believing in an afterlife placated your evolutionary need for survival.

Judging ourselves to be good and others to be bad satisfies your violent animal urges and makes you feel as if your life has some sort of weird symbolic 'meaning'.

It has no base in reality.

No one wants to be impoverished, mentally ill or socially maladjusted.

Lives are inherited.

People who have comfortable lives will naturally disagree, in order to feel special and important, but that's just based on insecurity.

Nothing is impressive anymore.

Achievement is merely the product of opportunity, education, money, time and effort.

The people who have those things didn't earn them and everyone knows it.

Bears don't earn the salmon when they find them in the stream.

Starving deer don't deserve to die when they're stuck out in the desert.

We don't need fiction to make sense of the world anymore.

We don't need condescending awards and entry into creepy grand narratives offered to us as incentives for peaceful and productive behaviour.

Don't cling to delusions that flatter your ego.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

People who ironically call themselves authority figures only allow you to have sadistic and ignorant attitudes towards criminals because they are too incompetent and impoverished to successfully rehabilitate them.

Just like how other toxic social phenomena like in-group biases are allowed to be a part of 'the human condition', instead of something to be outgrown in early youth through education.

That way the dumb public will support pointless wars and be able to condone or justify the murdering of women and children overseas by their fellow country men.

No one with any political or social influence anywhere is encouraging you to have a healthy and realist world view.

That's how manipulative people work.

You need to be smart enough to work their machines, but dumb enough to never realise they should be shut down.

How can you say "Who cares about them, It's all about us!" when you know there is no 'them' and there is no 'us'?

To summarise my opinion, I feel like you can have a PHD degree in rocket quasar biology and the worlds thickest coke bottle glasses; but you shouldn't seriously consider yourself to be an intelligent person if you hold any of these kinds of heartless and mindless opinions.

That's ridiculous.

You're no more intelligent than a clapping seal who can do one neat little trick from memory.

I don't care about your coffee table book about the comparative size of hypothetical planets.

I don't care about your 1080p virtual reality Angry Birds iPhone app.

I don't care about your medical science breakthrough patent you'll only lose to some evil billionaire's pharmaceutical drug cartel through extortion anyway.

Fix your lack of general intelligence before you start bragging about progress.

Nothing in this world is worth more than human life and universal equality in quality of life.

/mothersbasement/ bro here

squat
WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR
Oh no... Not again!!
THUNK
PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-
SCRRRATTTTCCHHH
AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!
WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RTHPPPPPPBOWWWW
NONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!
OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO
M-MIYOMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOAARRRHCH
GRLSHSHSHS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
dabing
JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-
Aaaaaahhhhh-.....
SSSHHHLLPP
WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r