One Last Ride

Other urls found in this thread:

waifu2x.booru.pics/?
twitter.com/tkmiz/status/936579148989919232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sakana

I dislike that image

W I D E

Can I still post my drawing for the card? I finally have some free time.

You can do whatever you want.

Why is everyone asleep?

Deadline is the last episode

It's 5:56am EST

It's 1156 CET

12pm, just woke up ;_;

>Deadline
Literally.

After the last few manga chapters, I just can't bring myself to feel happy when watching this anymore.

AIKATSU

The trick is to accept and get along with the zetsubou.

Yeah, I just can't see this going anywhere that ends happily.

The faster you move from the denial phase the better you will be.

Is this yuri?

depends on how tight your goggles are

Here's the 1000x1000 version, hopefully it'll be added to the collage in time

i-is this from the manga?

Yuuri Yuri

Yes, it is. That makes it canon Yuuri.

maybe

I don't remember this part of the manga

You should not speedwatch animes nor speedread mangas. Read slower.

It's from 少女終末旅行 公式アンソロジーコミック (MFC)

So where does it fit narratively with the rest of the series? It's still by Tsukumizu though right, so is it canon?

>So where does it fit narratively with the rest of the series?
Is that really important for a 'philosophical exploration of the week' anime?

>It's still by Tsukumizu though right, so is it canon?
Yes, it's canon. Absolutely.

Have the extra chapters been translated? They're not on Batoto.

The yuri chapter has. Commencing dump...

>Is that really important for a 'philosophical exploration of the week' anime?
Nah I didn't mean it like that. Just wondering why it wasn't included among the rest of the regular volumes, but is instead an "anthology".

Ah wait nevermind, just noticed the rest of the pages posted. Makes sense now.

Here's the 1000x1000 version, hopefully it will be added to the collage in time

You're persistent, I'll give you that.

kys frogposter

...and done

You know what tkmz needs the least? Sup Forumsfaggotry.

>tfw no potato lovemaking

Are drawings still being collected? I don't know what has gotten into the organizer's head but they said added mine incomplete when it was clearly just a cut version of the sketch in-progress.

It's like watching a retarded baby trying to walk.

Deadline is last episode:Just post your updated pic and ask for it to be included instead of the old one.

Is the potato collector still sleeping ?

Stay still

>only one more day to do a drawing
>can't think of anything

i was going to do an edit of pic related that would say "grab kettenkrad, go innawoods", does that sound good?

alternatively "grab nuko, go innawoods"

How is that polfaggotry? That thing come from Sup Forums, looks like it spreaded out after Sup Forums invaded Sup Forums

Pepe started as an /r9k/ meme. Ur2nu

Thank you user!

It was obvious from the very first chapter that this journey would be their last. The manga has built up to this by putting off the inevitable for a long time, while trying to answer the question "why do we keep on living anyway?". However, I never expected that the girls' last moments would be this miserable. The part that finally destroyed me was when Yuuri took Chito's hand and told her that she fears death.

My submission for the card

Should I keep the bullet as an outline or colour it in?

I dunno, but is very qt! nice user

does the picture have to be 1000x1000?

do you think it's alright if it's smaller?

It's gonna be resized if it's smaller. The larger dimension should be 1000.

Just upscale it?

What makes it even worse is that it's a departure from when a few volumes ago when Yuuri said "how can you live if you're afraid of dying!" The reality of her own mortality seems to have set in, they're looking death in the face and it's not pretty. I think the only question now is if they're going to die peacefully side by side, or if they're going to go screaming and kicking

i mean i could just add a giant white border around it to make it 1000x1000 but that seems like a waste of space.

Either there's gonna be a white border around it, or it will be scaled up. Your choice ;_; (I'd take the upscale, personally)

Thanks! If no one else feels strongly about it, then I'm fine to have it added to the collage

if it's upscaled it will make it all blurry. i'll just add a border.

I say color it since everything else is colored in.

Please include this drawing in the card. Thanks!

Pretty nice, but why is the sky spaghetti?

>OST out
Cool

Either that, or they find some kind of salvation up there. New vehicle, food and fuel supplies to keep them going for the foreseeable future etc. To be honest, a cop-out like that would be really disappointing now. A daring ending, where our beloved protagonist duo finally have to face death together, would upgrade this manga from "one of those curiosities I've read" to one of the greatest I've ever read. Even if it would throw me into depression the coming weeks.

Have you tried one of those newfangled upscale algorithms like waifu2x.booru.pics/?

Generally I agree but their grandfather DID tell then to go upwards, meaning there's something up there, or at least there used to be something up there, that he knew about that he thinks can help them. I doubt he would intentionally send his grandchildren off to certain death.

nah, i'll instead write a message in the white space. it works out.

r9k didn't exist when sadfrog came out

is this card okay? it's not really a drawing. if it's not good i can try to draw something later tonight.

regardless if it's fine or not, i made pic related for you guys. with love from /k/.

I tried it but idk, it kind of looks like a candle now

Very nice, I was wondering if /k/ was going to show. Though I suppose thematically it should be 'go uppa city'.

Add fine black outlines around the and between the bullet and the casing.

Looks better

Sad frog is different from pepe

I'd rather add an incomplete drawing than miss someone's drawing. Just post the final version when it's done and I'll update it.
If it isn't 1000x1000 I will crop it (within reason) to make it more square, then resize the larger dimension to 1000. See the drawings at the top of the card before I mentioned that 1000x1000 is easier for me. There's no requirement for 1000x1000.

Anyway I'm just popping in for a quick update, I'll be out of commission for the next few hours heading home for the holidays.

When are we sending, familia?

5 minutes

When/around when the last episode airs. If someone has twitter and wants to do it they can, or I'll make an account to send it to tkmiz.
(Potato Collector)

My contribution for the collab pic. Hope it's alright.

mmm schokolade

yeah you're right, the outline does make it better

sorry but I've updated my picture (added colour to bullet/minor detail change) so pic related is the one I want on the final card. Thanks for all the effort you've put into this

so tkmiz is a cake... right?

No, it's a fish.

very good tweet

>ユトとチーリ
What did tkmiz mean by this?

What's the meaning of this tweet by the way? Auto-translations don't seem very reliable.

twitter.com/tkmiz/status/936579148989919232

I think it means something along the lines of "Chii-chan's lame and slovenly underwear is nice, isn't it?"

Only 48 hours

Yeah I was discerning something along those lines based on ichi.moe as well. I like that tweet a lot. It's Good.

Can I add my dumb picture too?

Men can't be cakes.