youtu.be/qkHY61LKVrQ?t=2845
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kei a shit. A SHIT.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkHY61LKVrQ

>Whorikita a shit. A SHIT.

Fixed that for truth, nigger

FPBP.

I don't even remember who the fuk she was :c
And if it came to shipping I would rather just plainly ship the 2 mcs :^)

HorikiBitch are a slut

Horikita is still best girl.

The burning city of Horikitafags

BD special gift by Tomose

>ESLkun is a Keishitter with a prego edit fetish.
I'm not surprised.

WHORICUNT A THOT

A best.

Volume 7.5 cover

Keifags are a mistake.

Maybe so.

As long as they are better than HoTrikiShit it suits me.

comic alive

Keishitters are worse, ESLfag. You should know since you're one of them.

Why are you so angry?

>stating a fact means angry

Is this yuri?

Best girl

This is just pure trolling by Kinugasa at this point.

Why is Kei getting shilled so much? this is like the IS author getting mad no one liked Houki so he forced her down everybody's throat. Is this revenge for the anime?

You can state a fact while being angry.

That makes no sense. Horikita was the second most popular girl before the anime. Ichinose is most popular by far.

Ayanokouji Kei

No shit, it's more like Kadokawa want the fans to stop the boycott by shilling Kei so much. They should also shill Ichinose too though.

Satou getting her part too

My wife Satou is cute.

Best girl!

kei < maya

Because she is the main girl now.

Cum guzzling slut

Because it's her time? It'll past soon since Ichinose is up next. Akso, I'm sure Kinugasa isn't like butthurt Keifags who raged and cried over one small fanservice scene. He sureky has more dignity and integrity than that.

>LOL
>stfu
Go back to AS.

Honestly she's even hotter than Kei. 50% would be wise to choose her over Kei. I bet she'd be a better girlfriend too. Kei has a lot of emotional issues. Sato doesn't have any of those so she'd be a better girlfriend.

The poll that was posted on youtube comments strawpoll.com/82prwk18

Kei has the advantage of being pure

Kei is loyal, Sato is not. Don't even compare them.

Kei a best.

So she even beat Ichinose and came in at first place. Truly Karuizawa is a miracle.

Kei is pure, loyal and cute, besides, she has those thighs. She is totally 50%'s ideal girl

>Loyal
She's about to dump her boyfriend for another man. How the fuck is that considered being loyal? She was Hirata's girlfriend for a whole year and now suddenly it's looking like she's going to dump him for a better man. She's no better than Sato in that regard. Her "loyalty" on that rooftop was also nothing more than a self-defense mechanism to protect herself, not real loyalty. She's just a parasite looking for protection from the strongest man around. At least Sato with no emotional baggage is a better catch than her.

4ちゃんの連中の熱量すごいな
ここを常にウォッチングしてるのかよ

God you Keifags are so obnoxious. Just because Kei suddenly has a lot of art for her you go crazy.

You fucks are forgetting that Horikita is the deuteragonist? She is the one who will be by 50%s side un the end. It's so obvious.,

>She was Hirata's girlfriend for a whole year
It's only half year user since they start their fake relationships.

>can't be happy because a character that has never received art suddenly got a huge influx of them
Calm down party pooper

Horikita still has the most promos/artworks/etc. Even Sakura and Ichinose have more. Kei gets some and Keifags suddenly act like it's the second coming of Christ or something, honestly.

So

Anything anime related announced?

Quality > quantity
Horikita always gets promo art like she is modelling.
Karuizawa got
>Christmas present
>walking with 50% while blushing
>heart shaped valentine (?) choco

Fake relationship you fag. It is like a single girl falling in love.

>She's about to dump her boyfriend for another man. How the fuck is that considered being loyal? She was Hirata's girlfriend for a whole year and now suddenly it's looking like she's going to dump him for a better man.
Hirata isn't even Kei's real boyfriend anyway since they were pretending and the two are in a fake relationships.

>She was Hirata's girlfriend for a whole year
Their fake relationships is only nine months old since April and isn't even a whole year.

What happened here?

You only care about shipping. Actual quality-wise, Horikita has a few better illustrations, being they are some of Tomose's best work since he obviously has to put in the effort for key artworks, promos, and such.

Nothing, only advertisement of the BDs and they were talking about merchandise and the January's event that's all.

>アーカイブ配信されてんだから観てこいよ
>千葉は軽井沢人気を分かっててもネタバレになるから誤魔化してノーコメントだったし久保も何がなんだか分かってないからメインヒロイン発言なんて欠片も無かったわ

Translate it.

This guy replied a comment of the that nip said that we were saying that the kushida'va said that kei was the main heroine.

Quality wise in the romantic aspect, which Horikita didn't get any (manga and spin off doesn't count)

why would 50% man want an dirty used up by yosuke slut?

>literally a shipper's care

He have a good taste in women different of you.

>50% looking perfect
>Ichinose lifting her dress like a good little slut, 100points for looking boys
>Horikita on the floor, you can tell she's not photogenic, perks of being an anti-social loner. I like the color of her outfit though.
>Kushida looking nice, but she has the fakest smile of all time. Anyone can see through that mask.
>Kei with the cute peace signs, with the black top matching 50%, but the rest of her outfit kills it.
>Sakura is a pro at being on camera, she's showing the most tiddy and she's pressing them together. If only she took of the glasses.
>Sensei showing her flat Asian ass.

50% is the only one looking clean as fuck, these bitches have no style.

Link to nips reaction?

matsuri.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1513707600/

Thank you

>ctrl+F 軽井沢
>123 results
Jesus

sluts on the left and best girls on the right

How can one man be so wrong? Sluts on the right and best girls on the left.

Considering how much love Kei and Ichinose get over in 5ch, China and Japan in general. That user isn't wrong, fuck what people here think most of you fuckers don't purchase the books.

>A million of flies can't be wrong.

Most of the guys here have no real impact on the series, that's a fact.

>I'm right and the rest are flies, despite me not even reading the source material

Instead they lurk and wait for TL-user so they can have more things to shit post on like autistic manchildren.

Exactly they only watch the anime without going through the original source and we can say that the work of the Director was magnificent on this project I take my hat off.

lol .

I'm not gay but I would Kiyopon's VA to be honest.

I'm not gay but I would Kiyopon himself to be honest.

Kubo being astonished after seeing Karuizawa again in the vol 7.5 cover was hilarious

Satou is so hot.

Is kinugasa going to sell his soul for money just like wataru hack? I dont know what others might think but for me this is already better than yahari

That wasn't fake. I can say that for sure. That was a split-second "huh?" from her.

It's not really surprising though. For someone, if they haven't read the LNs, it would be a shocker if Karuizawa starts becoming that relevant since in the anime itself she barely even showed up. Anime-only watchers would be confused as fuck as to who she even is much less why she's on all these covers and constantly being mentioned. If there's one thing the anime did right, it piqued curiosity in a lot of people regarding the LNs since people were surprised at the subway Karuizawa promo for vol 7.

Yeah, timestamp youtu.be/qkHY61LKVrQ?t=2845
(47:25)

This. Kei is best girl. Ichinose is second best. Horikita is nowhere near close to the top 3.

Same for me. Honestly I mean no offense to that particular fanbase but that year long hiatus really killed all the hype for Yahari for me. The earlier volumes of Yahari were really good but as of late, Watari's pretty much sold his soul and turned the whole thing into melodrama. On the other hand, this series is kicking into high gear and at the pace both the new volumes and translations are going, I personally already feel it's surpassed Yahari. 50% seems more interesting than Hachiman as well too as a bonus.

At 48:30 she genuinely asks 50%'s VA why after seeing 3 Karuizawa products in a row

I agree with you Satan. I was a die hard Yahari fan and had read all the LNs. Since vol 6 the series was in constant decline and the 2 year hiatus killed the series for me. I haven't read vol 12 yet and I don't feel like doing it.

The state of the fanbase after volume 7.5's cover dropped.
>Keifags declaring a bloody crusade against Horikitafags in the name of their girl
>Horikitafags lashing back out viciously in defense
>Kushidafags secretly being glad they're not taking the heat for once
>Sakurafags being as naive as ever
>Ichinosefags praying to the high heavens she doesn't get Nagumo'd in the coming volumes.
>Satofags desperately trying to meme their girl into relevance.
Fun times to be living in.

>>Kushidafags secretly being glad they're not taking the heat for once
Who?

>軽井沢ちゃんそろそろ清隆の部屋に押しかけそう
Soon

Best boy and best girl. Truly the OTP.

Horikita > Ichinose > Kei

I want to hold hands with loli Kei.

>animeonlyfags after seeing vol 7.5 cover

The ones waifufagging are either people who only read the threads and haven't even touched the series and are just here to shitpost or have only watched the anime.