You're at alien academy and you have wowed these two girls, but you can have only one as your dedicated girlfriend

You're at alien academy and you have wowed these two girls, but you can have only one as your dedicated girlfriend.
Will you choose Tearju or Ryoko?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O_Ysw6vbZSw?t=6m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tearju
Easy choice.

Darkness OVA 03 is enough to convince me.

Tearju all the way, what would life with her be like?

What would a date with either of them be like?

Obviously Mikado, Tearju is 2bimbo for my tastes.

This is a difficult decision.

Please I want a new chapters of trouble teachers saga with a threesome with yuri included

The last Trouble Teachers was too Mikado focused. I want one solely with Tearju.

Forced to choose only one I would go with Tearju, they're both pretty great though.

When is he gonna show Sven?

When Yami gets violated enough.

very difficult decision..probably Tearju.

Both

Neither, I already have a waifu.

Ryoko

One loves cock and the other one loves Biology. I wonder which one I should pick.....

The one that knows how to make cute girls.

>which one
Stock up on space criadillas and go for the third option.

Tearju aged 10x better.

The one who can teach you reproduction

I tell Tearju to use that nasty body of hers to make me some pimping cash.

youtu.be/O_Ysw6vbZSw?t=6m30s

That's not narrowing it down at all. I'll take the one who doesn't have a "daughter" who might make sashimi out of me when she finds us together.

Ringo is the answer.

You can't make oyakodon without breaking some eggs.

Neither. I'm here to study to philander.

I mean not to.
Sorry, how do I edit my submission?

>oyakodon
Oh my, yes.

Oyakodon with tearju, Yami, Mikan and Ringo

>forgetting Riko
>forgetting Lala’s family

Oh my

Oyakodon with Sephie and Nana is the superior option.

>Sephie and Nana
>Not Sephie and Lala

Wouldn't that be kinda redundant? Why not go for the hottest sister?

And that is..?

>And that is..?
From elsewhere.

your dick would NEVER survive such a herculean task user.

mikado please

I need Sephie x Lala paizuri sandwich!

The one with the perfect body.

But user, perfect bodies can reproduce without a mate.

Did you mean, perflat?

Perflat is perfection.

Shut up incest fag no one cares you opinion

Actually, a truly perfect body is invincible thus making reproduction unnecessary.

Nana is a pink shit a shit clone of that cunt of louise

But I want to rule the Galaxy as father and son.

I forgot how hot this fight was.

Shut up Kars

Yui is still shit. No oyakodon or personality.

the original

Omm nom nom.

Pure

Mikado for days

Look, look how gorgeous Mikado is

Totally ruined

1 - She is a tsundere done right
2 - Her feelings are real and pure by Rito (Because she is the ONLY ONE who really fall in love by him).
3 - Cute, Mature, Virtuous, Devoted, has a cute personality and determination.
4 - She wants to defends the moral of the school.
5 - Strong in her´s moral principles.
6 - Yui refuted the lies of Risa that she said about Rito, (Rito had sex with Risa and to be like the other guys).
7 - She is not Irritable Violent like nana and yami.
8 - She loves the kittens.
9 - She knows Rito not do shameless. things on purpose (chapter 44.5)
also she told to nana in defense and opinion of Rito.
>Mm...T...True.But you know... his shameless acts aren't on purpose ... I'd feel sorry form him to do that on his account~
10 - With her how protagonist the anime and manga of TLR would be Shojo and not ecchi harem shitty
11 - A character design 100 % japanese (Wafuu-Bijin)
12 - She is literally the salvation of the tsundere archetype (Apart of others tsunderes well done)
13 - She worths more than a fucking shit harem.
14 - Like her name says, She is UNIQUE in its kind (miracle of the universe)
15 - She said this about Rito before she realized in falling in love with him
>I do know the real him
>Yuuki-kun It is different from the other boys
>He's shameless, but also sincere
>Pathetic but also reliable
>Spe...cial...? since when... have I started to feel like this about Yuuki-Kun...?
Why are you a miserable hypocrite hater faggot against her.

Eve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit (you)(this faggot) > yami

But user, you listed either bad things or wrong things. She is a whore with boobs unlike a Japanese.

Why not both?

>She is a whore with boobs
Nice ones, though

>whore
How can she be one, when she's only willing to put out for one person?

She's not saving herself for an user, plus she throws herself at Rito, so she's a whore.

She's a pure girl for one dick.

The one actually capable of beating the cock

She isn't a fucking whore as that cunts of momo, mea, haruna and run. You only are a miserable piece of shit like lautaro rodriguez and laura garza
>She's a pure girl for one dick
Damn asshole

This. She’s a bigger whore than any other. She’s much bigger than lea.

That would be neither of them, user. Reread 66 to see.

What is your fucking problem with her?Why you are an autistic retarded, hater faggot. Yui was the only good girl in the series until Nemesis appearance.
Yui by far she is best girl and best waifu

>Look, look how gorgeous Mikado is
Tear holds her own. Wish she'd hold mine.

>Why you are an autistic retarded, hater faggot.
Your existence has ruined Yui for many anons. No one wants to be mistaken for you. If you truly loved her, you'd an-hero live, so we'd know you were gone.

I love you ESL houkifag never stop. Houki is still shit though.

Your answer show me something

You really are a hypocrite shit as this autistic faggot

I was the only one who supported her by her love for Rito and I repudiated the harem plan of that cunt slut of momo

All of them have the fault. they should do something instead of doing nothing

but of course you think I'm the bad guy "who makes look bad to Yui" while you and the others motherfuckers with their meme of that shit of maga and that slander chart towards Houki, Rin and Seraphim just because I like them, they hate them. And you think "have the right" of slander her.
You are not a Yuifan you really are a hypocrite hater faggot

>You are not a Yuifan
Neither are you my little attention whore.
I'm a harem supporter, since just once I'd like to see an MC's balls drop and have him take what is his to hold. Small sample included.

For which other two girls would you used that?
My choice is Lala and Yui, because just imagine those two already perfect bodies merging together into something even more perfect.

You really are so wrong as your morality.
You really think that will happen but what delusional. Fuck you with the others supporters of the plan harem, scumbag

Get away of Yui with that stupid, retarded waifu bait of lala

>implying that Yui herself is not waifu bait
They are pretty much fit to each other, not mention that if you hide their heads, you will not able to tell difference between their nearly identical bodies.

Morality is something taught to the masses to keep them from attempting anything that might trouble their betters.
Variety is the spice of life. Why would anyone deny Rito a chance to stand astride the galaxy with beautiful, powerful, sinful, or any combination of the above girls and women on the tips of all his fingers?

>implying that Yui herself is not waifu bait
Yui is a lady on the streets and a whore between the sheets. If you want just one girl, she's a really good choice.

But what if I want merge?

Talk Lala into making a Merge-kun and feeding as many of the girls who want Rito between their legs as possible into it.

>story will actually end that way.
Ok, who all you want include?

Yui is better than lala in personality and all sense
And you again with your attitude of miserable, slanders, hypocrite, hater fag.

I don't want it that way, since I'm not Rito, who would have to keep the entire harem satisfied, with a little help from Risa.
If I did want Merge-kun to activate, like I said, any girls who want in on the fun.

>And you again with your attitude of miserable, slanders, hypocrite, hater fag.
Moron. I point out what a good choice she is for a one woman man, and you still insult me.

1st because momo is a selfish, sociopath slut who has no scruples and codes.
2nd your are a scum who supports her and gave up his conscience.
3rd Rito is not that kind of guy.

Fucking asshole, You are very wrong as these miserables haters fags with their fucking lies about her

She says it herself, as long as she's his only outlet, she'll go along with anything. It you want just one woman, that's the kind to want.

Stop replying to him, he's retarded and can't be reasoned with, or doing it to fuck with you. Neither deserves a response.

I know. Unfortunately, silence implies consent, so pointing out idiots is necessary, lest other people start thinking that the idiots are right.

Can't we all come together to appreciate the banquet that Yabuki has drawn for us, rather than waste our time in partisan bickering?
Mikado all the way, since she'd insist on being Tearu along for the full ride.

Source? And please tell me there are english translations.

Worse, he's the retarded ESL who shits up every thread for IS, TLR, and like two other series, all with very similar girls to Yui. You can tell it's him because he constantly uses the same autistic insult in broken English.

He's just so easily set off and so entertaining in his ranting. I try not to bait him more than once a thread, but I do try to expose what an idiot he is when ever possible.

For dog's sake people, can we stay focused on OP's question: clueless buxom blonde brainiacs or cool competent cougars?
Tearju by a hair. I've had cougars in my life, but never a rich sweet Christmas cake. Both together is best, though.

It’s the truth.