Raildex

A summary of all the content coming in exactly one week.
>Railgun 100 (Jailbreakers arc, return of Dolly)
>Astral Buddy 7 (Junko vs Spats, showdown of the century)
>Accel 42 (Kiharas soon?)
>Idol Accel 28
>Railgun SS3: Called Game (Saten might be the focus)
>Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On chapter 1 (prequel to the game)
5 different manga chapters and a novel, not a bad way to end a great year.

>still no season 3 info

gay shit

>wait 3 years for new season announcement
>cant wait more than 3 months for info on an anime that will probably not come out till fall anyway
>has to post about his impatience literally every thread

C'mon man.

I want to masterbate with my nu-touma. whats wrong with it.

It really has been a great year for Raildex

Go play a game or something. The wait will go by quicker.

>using a vita to control Virtuaoids instead of Dual Sticks
Fucking gay sonygger magizine that disrespects the legacy of Vitua-On. Game itself looks good, but that image disgusts me.

>legacy of Vitua-On
Nobody cares but you

Maybe they'll release some special sticks if the game does well enough.

saint george is da strongest magic

Why didn't aleister just give Accel a bunch of level upper and body crystal?

because kamachi didnt have those idea that time

>prequel to the game
Considering the game takes place sometime after NT10, will it take place before WW3, during GREMLIN or after GREMLIN?

At the very end of the epilogue and right before the afterword of NT13, this is what is said in the novel:

"With her back still against the door, Mikoto looked down at her hands. She had seen glimpses of it. For example, that incident during the Daihaseisai. For example, the driving force that led him to face the source of World War Three all alone. For example, for example, for example, for example."

Thats a reference to what happened at the end of the Daihaseisai arc from railgun, right? With the level 6 shift. If not, can someone correct me? Im not quite sure.

KamiKuro!

KamiKuro!

post memes.

Yes, it's a reference to Railgun.

> pointing out plotholes and shit in a poorly thought out generic self-insert series
thats basics, lets try it with something more interesting like mahouka rettousai

It's cute seeing clueless secondaries pretend like they know what they're talking about.

What a nice family.

I know right?

A cat is fine too.

There needs to be more smug Fukiyose

Whoever is in charge of registering them as a family must have a fucking headache after they try to explain their circumstances.

A old wizard-turned into a cute girl, a literal divine child who came into existence due to angel magic and a former computer program-now book catwoman, jolly setup they got there.

needs more nude fukiyose

Would Aleis-tan convince Mina to do lewd things with her?

There needs to be more smug nude Fukiyose

>doing lewd things with the wife of a man you personally murdered
Oh and he's a girl now for extra degeneracy.

Im not sure. She didnt see anything like the dragons during WW3, so it might be a reference to Index Daihasei where Fukiyose got hurt and he swore he'd make Oriana pay for that, or something along those lines. Could be wrong though.

How will Aleis-tan explain the baby to everyone, will it be straight or will it be a joke for misunderstandings?

ditto

Is mina a cake

Plus the 'for examples' indicate that its something she's seen more than once. Whatever that force that drives him is, its probably a part of IT.

Mina is a book.

Mathers deserved better than this bully wife

>Terra gets gang-raped by three Orianas in less than twenty seconds

She actually had a husband, unless turning into a catwoman book reset her count, in which case she's back to being a cake.

>woman bullies her closeted homosexual husband
He deserved it.

That's wasn't Aleister's idea, dum dum. Just read more carefully next time.

That*

And?

To what end? Body Crystal and level upper will kill you. It would make his powers unstable and anyone he can't beat now will still kick his ass when he is hopped up on that.

Whats the point of this thread when there is no new info

What's the point of your post if you know that no one is going to give a damn about it?

What user is asking is why did Accel need the level 6 shift experiment instead of using the level upper and body crystal, I think.
We know that crap would fuck with his powers, but what I already said is - it just wouldn't accomplish Aleister's keikaku involving the sisters.

I want to hump this demon.

>Whats the point of this thread
continuously 24/7 since March 2017

Can I fuck Salome up in her chair?

>raildex thead

Back again for a finality check before I actually start the chart itself. Are there any characters I've missed, or minor ones you believe should be included or removed based on the following criteria?

I'm using relevance and links to decide whether or not a character should be added. Since I want to incorporate most characters, the standards for addition are quite low, but fairly specific:
A character that only appears in one or two short scenes and is never mentioned again is considered "not" relevant, and will never be added.
A character that appears in at least part of one volume, or one or two long scenes is considered "low" relevance. These characters won't be included if they are unlinked, only linked to one other character or in isolated groups of two or three.
A character that has more than one scene in two or more volumes, or a major role in one and at least a passing mention in another is considered "medium" relevance. These characters will always be added unless completely isolated.
A character with a major role in one volume and multiple scenes in other volumes, or multiple scenes in at least three is considered "high" relevance, and will always be added regardless of links.
A character that's taken up the mantle of protagonist at any point or has appeared in more than five volumes is considered "extra-high" relevance. Low relevance characters linked to these characters are always added regardless of the other conditions.

The type of relationship that would constitute a "link" between two characters is one that gives them the potential to engage with one-another multiple times (regardless of how many times they have actually met). Alternatively, if the characters have met via circumstance over three times, it is also considered a link.
Good to know. Thanks.
I agree.
That's how they were laid out in the wiki. I think it's something to do with naming conventions.

>snowball event mission, people will randomly be separated into two different teams, play the game and collect snowballs to return to the team’s snowman to receive various rewards like purple photos, fashion coupons resources and fashion coupons
>something about a Christmas stocking thing you can get 40 a day, dunno exactly what it means though
>log in rewards, just keep logging on and you get free shit
>if you share the event page on wechat a certain number of times(one per day) you get free shit

Looks good to me so far mate, good shit

What a strange gathering.

Would anyone mind terribly if I used Railgun art for the Scavengers? I know that they were introduced in Accel, but Accel art looks kinda derpy when it’s just the faces for the tabs.

People only started liking them after Railgun so I doubt anyone will mind.

Everyone will applaud you.

Post the one we care about.

What did he mean by this

I liked them from Accel.

Alright, Railgun art it is.

Speaking of this image. Should I keep the left or update with the right?

Punished Rakko
The eyepatch design wouldn't exist if she isn't coming back at some point

Yeah, that's what I imagine would happen if you stuck Kanzaki and Acqua with a VITA.

Alright

Left looks better I reckon.
That said, have you considered using the other Haimura pic? I think it looks better for a profile shot.

I think Touma needs a hug, Jesus Christ.

That Touma has a othinus reindeer watching his every move

I feel like I used that one before on an earlier version but for whatever reason I scrapped it. I think it looked too similar to another character IIRC?

I kinda would like confirmation if fangs from Astral Buddy and Sniper girl were indeed sisters but judging by how most characters with the same last name goes, it could be something else.

>Same hair color
>Same body type
>Similar personalities (besides the spaghetti spilling)
>Both ojou-samas
>Both introduced in dream ranker
There will probably be confirmation later but I don't see what else they could be.

>7 billion wasn't enough

seems pretty comfy to me

Qthinus.

Post the one we care about.

a trash

Othinus?

I want to punch Touma in the face.

Made for headpats

Will this be the future?

Frenda molesting Oriana with a finger?

mugin is bester than ray gun yes

I want Touma to beat her up so hard she would leave on a stretcher