Overlord

Stupid sexy skelly

>2d lizard
Well, at least it's something.

Reminder

Reminder.

There will be no new Overlord until 2018.

It hurts!

December's manga chapter

Skelletor is for spooks not lewds

Who going to update this?

Reminder that best girl will be fine
post Neias

You

No one is more beautiful than Renner-sama

She's so dead

>what is manga

> caring about manga

I hope
Author succeded in making her quite sympathetic and she is one of the few interesting POVs to follow
There is also so much potential with her becoming the archerdine, dreadknight or whatnot. Just imagine how fun such development would be

Is there a date for the volume yet?

>only 3 BD release, no extra novels but some small manga strip with the full purchase
Madhouse crashing the franchise with no survivors.
But will she retain her memories? all the others turned into undead are brain dead.

Aura is best girl.

Isnt that beacause papa bones makes them low level undead only. He can make high level ones. Guess they wouldnt be a sack of brainless bones.
He even offered fluder being made into an undead, in his case a high lich, would be no problem.

>those shirts

10/10

Elder liches have intelligence, they are used for SK bureaucracy and you see them speaking in volume 4 and 7.

I live to protect that smile.

This.

We don't know any info on that right now, but i recall one interesting part from the last volume
>“The lack of a body will make things very difficult. Even with one, damage to the body might complicate matters. Without an intact corpse, there is a chance that if I used resurrection magic, it might become one of the undead.”

Did Ainz told him the truth or is that a bullshit excuse to not resurrect the Holy Queen? Is that how resurrection wand works or Ainz does possess such a spell as a necromancer? Does that mean that Ainz can grant people the undeath?
Waiting sucks, you can only speculate and create headcanons

Why is her name so long Climb-kun?

true goblin form of albedo when

Albedo a Goblin?

I guess he means this

Based on how most of the OP spells in that game is taken from some cthulhu myth I think Albedo would be looking like some tentacle monster

Shalltear hinted on this a lot.

volume 13 when?

Soon

Summer of 2018

Proof?

Is that her true form?

Guys, I've watched all Overlord last night. It was very good. A fucking right Isekai, I hadn't see one of those in years. I need to know
How much further is the LN to the anime?
Is there anything else besides the LN I should watch/read?
And the all-important question, who is the best girl?

> best girl
Renner-sama of course
> How much further is the LN
Extremely far up to volume 3
> Anything else to read or watch
The manga and those funny pure pure pleiades shorts

>Extremely far up to volume 3
Which is? How many arcs beyond? Or how many volumes does the first anime covers?
>Pleiades Shorts
Oh yes, I remember seeing something like this. I'll watch them next

>How much further is the LN to the anime?
Anime covers volumes 1-3, LN is 12 volumes right now.
>Anything else to read or watch
Drama CDs should be on youtube.
>who is the best girl?
Enri

I don't usually hear Drama CD's, is there something important there?
>3/12 volumes
Should I read the first 3 again?
Tell me anons, is the LN shit or is actually really good as I have heard?

Drama CDs are mostly fun. Also they will be covered by second season.
>Should I read the first 3 again?
Yes, you should. Anime adaptation skipped some imortant parts (especially worldbuilding).

Stick with the manga, the LNs aren't that good.

I noticed. They made a jump from episode 4 to 5 that really throw me off. Also, they seem to have rushed a lot of things.
Are the books enjoyable or are they "only if you really like this" tier?

By the way, is this world another game? I just have this vibe that he just jumped without know to another improved game

The idea of Ainz rotating at a very high speed in the tub is really funny

>And the all-important question, who is the best girl?

> Is this world another game?
We don't know yet but there are players who were sent there long before Ainz

>renner will defeat ainz in a keikaku game
Will the nazarickfags ever recover?

How? Ainz can see 10 000 years ahead, user.

Renner is just as beautiful as she is smart

Let's talk about goblins.

Lies!

She will forever live on our doujins, who's gonna be her H-Dj partner, Jalbadaoth? Ainz? Goat? Remedios?

Reminder that Neia will live on her own merit as a warrior and everyone will just go "Sasuga Ainz-Sama" as they believe Ainz didn't give them a no kill warning just so Neia would properly prove herself worthy of Ainz's benevolence.

You confused who best girl is. Included is picture of best so you don't make same mistake.
>maggots

>asian ebay
>official Shalltear illustration in swimming wear
>15 € for A5 size illustration excluding shipping
>I-I'll do it for her!
>zoom in on picture
>Alonso is part of the illustration
Why are they doing this to me?

> spooky doppelganger with no real face
> can't even think for herself
> better than Golden Princess Reiner-sama
You're blind user, Renner-sama is clearly a superior girl

We know climb-kun

What's in it?
>can't even think for herself
Neurobiology and psychology would tell you that people seldom do, even if they think otherwise.

That's not Climb.

Have you checked your eyesight recently ? I recommend doing so.

She will live forever in your heart.

This is Ainz real poker face

What if Al and Char found a way to give Ainz a manhood, but it was a weird ritual that involved sacrificing a fellow NPC (can be ressurected later on) each time?

No, she will die facing remedios and ainz revives her as a dread archer after seeing her bravery while invisible or as Momon.

>Ainz-sama ordered that the times 7:21 and 19:19 cannot be set as alarm time. “Eh… why don’t we just ask him? Ah, this is bad!” Aura looked at the numbers on the strap, and quickly ran off.

Why?

>he doesnt know

when you read these out loud in jap language
>19:19
>im cumming im cumming
>7:21
>masturbation

Look at this and tell me that Albedo isn't best girl.

Best grill

So, it wasn't a thing of the original game devs jumping the data to another game.

Is there any theory or evidence that this might be another game? The "calming" thing that happens to Ains seems pretty suspicious

They state it was his undead body doing the supressing of emotions once they get too intense, the only thing I find weird is the time difference between player appearances in the world taking hundreds of years at times.

The prologue novel had a shadowrun like world, his door was bad and he was waiting for some news that wasn’t mentioned.
There are also 8 evil giant corporations.
I could see players that no one cared about being kidnapped and their brain downloaded to the NW.

>already stronger than the kingdom and empire
Enri vs ST genocide squad when?

is he bathing in solution?
hot

>time difference between player appearances
I really wish this hasn't a SAO tier explanation.

>we will never get a s3 because s2 will be mostly boring lizardshit and sell poorly
it hurts

Let's assume for a second people will actually like Climb and hope for the best.

That's not happening and you know it.

Why would anyone like climb?

He's literally a white knight, so I guess fags who like that shit would self insert.

“Sasu momo” but what does it mean?

Shonnenfags I guess?

sasuga momonga-sama

taking bath all part of 10 000 year keikaku

> self insert as a white knight
Why would anyone do that? I can understand if people love Renner but I cannot understand why would anyone self insert as a talentless boy who get petzone by his crush

Make one with Ainz with "Accepting You're Death" instead.

Make one yourself senpai

No official date as far as I’m aware.
The plan originally was for 12 to come out end of August and 13 end of December. With 12 coming out end of September one would logically push 13 to end of January, but it could be delayed to February if that would somehow boost anime sales. So essentially despair with me for we know not.

Because he's the "works hard instead of having talent" underdog archetype. I would imagine that appeals to real life white knights.

Calming thing is explained as the effect of his undead body mellowing strong emotions (all strong emotions: anger, lust, joy, etc.)
I always liked the theory that the players being dropped in every few 100 years are the random elements meant to seed the game world of Yggdrasil 2. However I’m fairly certain the author said he’d never explain what happened as it’s not important.