Kakegurui Character Popularity Poll

I didn't expect Yumeko to be that low to be honest.

>Yumeko 5th
Wut

I love Mary!

>Mary first
Japs have good taste.

>Mary first
Japan has shit taste as always.

>when your mc is so bad even a shit dyke ranks higher
Manyuda is not enough to save this manga.

>Mary won

holy shit that's nice

How many days until new chapter?

Pfft.

What about the rest?

5-6 I think.

Yumeko and Suzui kiss when?

She is literally disgusting.

t. a yurifag

Are the Mary spinoff TLs still dead?

Yes they are, i wish someone would just pick it up again.

>Blonde first
Japan with their usual blonde lust.
Though it is kinda weird how Yumeko is behind shitty secretary and buckethead's daughter.

Yumeko is dreamy.

Who voted in that poll? I honestly think she's best girl by a large margin.
Sure she's a Mary Sue, but she's still just a flat out better character than any other in the series

>Japan has shit taste
This. They're notorious for having a shit reason to pick their favorites. (Watamote wasn't popular at all until it turned into a yuri harem). In this case it could be because they constantly lust after blonde girls ever since they got nuked in WWII, and put blonde white people up on a pedestal ever since, or the fact that she was the MC of the author's "Kakegurui Twin" manga that happened before Kakegurui itself (it was a shitty cliche short story). It could be that all the betas are intimidated by Yumeko's huge tits and that she's sort of an alpha Stacy who doesn't abuse people so she makes them feel awkward, like they can't blame someone like Yumeko for the fact that they're still loser virgins, and she reminds them it's their own fault, so they just lust for the other quirky characters they can relate to, like the girl who hides behind the mask, and the submissive servant

Manyuda senpai is the best, even though shit anime censored his middle finger everytime he fix his glasses

>President and Sayaka beating Yumeko
Yes, this pleases me.
Though with popularity like this I wonder if Mary will end up winning the election after all.

>that ayy lmao President face

Mary is the coolest.

>Sup Forums is upset that the Japs like actual characters with actual development over "gambling makes me wet, here's more fanservice, repeat ad nauseam".

That president face.

Yumeko, Mary, Kirari dakimakura

God damn, why no yumeko in a thong too.

>You will never throw Kirari down and take her while she just keeps on giving you that constantly smug expression.
What a terrible world this is.

Where's eye patch girl?

Uglies not allowed.

That's weird, its exactly because Yumeko does not act like a ultra bitch despite being so hot and popular that makes her approachable.

Main girl and not even top 3. Pfff

To be fair president is truly beautiful.

>Yumeko below 2 literal whos
At least Mary is first.

finally japan having good taste

Based Mary wins again

Dumb nips prefer blonde bimbo as always

>Best lesbian blonde top in the list

Based Nips

VICE PREZ IS NOT LITERALLY WHO.
VICE PREZ IS CUTE!

>best girl first
Naisu. Where's Based Manyuda though?

>Mary first
That makes me happy. Mary-chan is so fucking cute.

It's here, right?

>the state of this "main character"

If the author dropped the stupid asshole self insert and focused on yuri the whole thing would have been 100x better.

This isn't surprising in the least. MC rarely does well in polls due to how much screentime they get to everyone else. They're the vanilla of the story. Everyone takes them for granted.

This isn't anything new. Remember the Nisekoi popularity polls? Raku often placed down around 7th, and Chitoge was usually 2nd or 3rd.

Full list?

So you're saying it's a Mary thread

The President looks like a clown in color.

>Kirari will never whip you until you pass out
Why even breathe?

I WANT TO LICK YUMEKO'S SWEATY BUTTHOLE

My cute cinnamon roll behind lesbian accountant?!

President!

Excuse me please do not say such things about my wife Jabami Yumeko.
Its very disrespectful.

>Thinking Kirari would let you pass out and ruin her fun.
She'd be a master of taking you right up to the edge of conciousness before easing off just enough to let you recover, then starting it all from the beginning. Literal hours upon hours of constant torturous pleasure.

I would love more Mary and the other girl from the spinoff or vice president Ririka

Mary is the MC of Kakegurui twin though.

What's her problem?

user, I already masturated twice today. Don't make it more harder than it already is.

Because Yumeko NTRed MC in the last chapter.

Why does Mary hate the surrogate so much that she likes to make him her servant and torture him?

Notice how she doesn't even blush while being naked and exposed, what a slut

Do you blush from having your body seen by your pet fish?

Because Kirari's expecting what you could do to entertain her.

You don't get to decide when it ends my friend, only the President does. Better get back to it.

Kirari isn't a slut, she's just utterly in control. No matter what you tried to do, she would be leading you by the nose.

After all the jap polls I've read over the years,
it's clear that japs have TERRIBLE taste.
the only time they ever do things well is when its not about women, see gintama, they dont vote with their dicks but by comedy, etc gintoki 1st place etc

She doesn't hate him. She's just a tsundere, so she doesn't know how to tell him she likes him.

>see gintama, they dont vote with their dicks but by their favorite BL fantasy
FIFY

>shoes on the bed
Trash

>Better get back to it.
I don't want to. The idea of that blue lipsick smeared all over my dick is just too much.

>no mention of the real best girl

I'd rather take her assistant than her.

She got mindbroken after the tower arc and now exists only to serve prez as her sex slave.

>Mary Sue loses when real life kicks in
Like poetry

>literal who in 3rd
>best girl in 5th
nip taste is shit taste

where did Manyuda blanco rank?